Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We get it! We're all a bit excited over this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Yes. I had to download Tapatalk to keep my place in the discussions

Finally caught up! And I'm sure when I wake up tomorrow I'll be two threads behind again.

I saw it too. Someone said Temple police confirmed but we can't post it here or speculate until it's put out by MSM or The police.

Well, I am :eek:fftobed:

Mods , :yourock:

Thinking about the families who are grieving tonight ; and hoping for more answers and most of all JUSTICE !!!!

Not on FB...people must think there's only 1 in the world

I saw it too. Someone said Temple police confirmed but we can't post it here or speculate until it's put out by MSM or The police.

Again that all goes back to a random twitter though..not trying to be crappy, but there are strict rules here to prevent bad information from being constantly discussed as gossip and spreading from there..hence the reason we need info from MSM before discussing as if something is legit. This guy may be perfectly legit but that's not the point. Anything he discusses or shows is still not confirmed bc it could also have no truth to it whatsoever..I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from..

Again that all goes back to a random twitter though..not trying to be crappy, but there are strict rules here to prevent bad information from being constantly discussed as gossip and spreading from there..hence the reason we need info from MSM before discussing as if something is legit. This guy may be perfectly legit but that's not the point. Anything he discusses or shows is still not confirmed bc it could also have no truth to it whatsoever..I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from..

Jmo, but if I was a chatty cop and my friend blabbed all that to the entire internet.... friendship over. Someone could be in real trouble for leaking all that.

Some random guy on Twitter claiming to have inside info with not a shred of proof.. Just like the last few days all these locals and the texts going around saying it was because of the Temple assault and BR had them killed. I wouldn't be surprised if the tweets tonight turn out to be just as false as those were.

The guy shooting his mouth off on Twitter is bragging that a Lt fro the Temple PD told him who the 2nd person arrested was (and named him), along with providing alleged SS's from cop discussing the case with him. This could all be bunk and made-up stuff to give this person 5 minutes of twitter fame. What if the person he's named is not the actual person arrested?....but now it's already spread thru social media like wildfire. That kind of false allegation could ruin someone's reputation. I personally find it hard to believe, given this being such a high profile case, that any Lieutenant with an PD is going to divulge to anyone, friend or not, who the person arrested was...let alone be discussing the case by text.

Jmo, but if I was a chatty cop and my friend blabbed all that to the entire internet.... friendship over. Someone could be in real trouble for leaking all that.

That's another great point-all these screenshots and this cop is going to answer all these questions that no one else is putting out there and let them be put all over Twitter? Very shady..

I think LE would want to confirm the identity of the remains, as their priority, for the sake of the victim's families, before laying charges.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Some random guy on Twitter claiming to have inside info with not a shred of proof.. Just like the last few days all these locals and the texts going around saying it was because of the Temple assault and BR had them killed. I wouldn't be surprised if the tweets tonight turn out to be just as false as those were.

Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members