Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted, sorry if a repeat, hard to keep up!

"A neighbor of the Solebury Township farm who did not want to be identified said she had called police five months ago after her family heard 14 to 15 gunshots coming from the area of the DiNardo property around 10:30 p.m., saw the cottage lights turn off, and witnessed a small car speed off the property in the direction of New Hope."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...bucks-county-killings-20170713.html?mobi=true

What a terribly sad case. Now to go back and read the first 5 threads to try to catch up!

Wow, finally caught up after being 2 threads behind. So sad that all indications are that all 4 young men are gone. While we wait for our 2nd POI to be named here are a couple thoughts I've had that I haven't seen discussed much:
1) lots of discussion about how CD could be so dumb to try to sell the car of a missing person. what if one of the murders took place in the car, making him a lot more desperate to get it out of his possession due to blood evidence? still could just dump it somewhere though i suppose.
2) what if CD's parents were actually the ones to raise concern to police? for instance they stopped out at the property and noticed some recent digging or new gravel and suspected something sinister happened. it would be odd for them to bail him out.. maybe thought they could monitor him and start working with a lawyer.

trying to think outside the box..

It's hard keeping up it - I'm asleep when it all seems to explode with posts on here. But the car theory is worth thinking of because I think it was mentioned they moved to the car yesterday on someone's live feed. I hope you read that because I'm hopeless at links from a previous thread. The selling car bit is weird to me - we don't know who the witness is - but I wonder if he thought they knew how to get rid of cars illegally ?
In regards to the second thought I wondered whether they may have tried to have him committed before a 2nd charge came but run out of time. But also working with a lawyer is the part I certainly agree with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning all. Anything especially exciting happened overnight?

Hi CMC, I'm way behind on the posts myself but quite a bit has happened...a 2nd (unnamed) POI has been taken into custody, they're currently searching another house, CD confessed, all kinds of things, of course you probably know DF was identified yesterday...CD said he shot then burned their bodies, that 3 are in one location (LE confirms other remains), the other in another location....

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...bucks-county-killings-20170713.html?mobi=true

Filing says "Bucks County Detectives interviewed a male from Bensalem, who shall be referred to as KBM. KBM is a friend of CD."

Maybe:

K - name of interviewing detective

B - Bensalem

M - Male

Morning all. I've been driving all night through the east coast and haven't been able to check updates. I read quickly above and saw that there's nothing new.

Hoping today LE finds the rest of the boys and releases the name of the second POI.

Thank you mods for doing an outstanding job keeping us all in line and reminding us that this is a victim friendly forum

Is there a timeline? I am confused on CD was arrested in May on having possession of guns which he could not legally have due to his mental diagnosis of schizophrenic. However, these charges were dropped because they were improperly written.

After the first man went missing, his mother went down to have him involuntarily committed. However, the papers had been properly rewritten and he was picked up on the possession of guns charge from May.

Where and when does this involuntary commitment fit in at which point CD was diagnosed as schizophrenic?

My concern is his lawyer will try to say he was in a schizophrenic state when he murdered these boys. Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks in advance.

Lauren Dawn Johnson @LaurenDawnFox29
UPDATE: An update from @BucksDa tomorrow morning at 11AM. We will likely learn more about who possibly helped #CosmoDinardo murder 4 men.
Bucks Co DA's Office @BucksDa

Next briefing is scheduled for 11 a.m. Friday in the 6100 block of Lower York Road. DA Weintraub expects to have add'l info at that time.

Is there a timeline? I am confused on CD was arrested in May on having possession of guns which he could not legally have due to his mental diagnosis of schizophrenic. However, these charges were dropped because they were improperly written.

After the first man went missing, his mother went down to have him involuntarily committed. However, the papers had been properly rewritten and he was picked up on the possession of guns charge from May.

Where and when does this involuntary commitment fit in at which point CD was diagnosed as schizophrenic?

My concern is his lawyer will try to say he was in a schizophrenic state when he murdered these boys. Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks in advance.

Sorry no timeline but I was of the impression he was committed I believe was earlier this year.
However when I read something way back last thread - I then understood it the way you said that mother tried to commit after first arrest and have been quiet confused if I misunderstood. It might be error my journos in getting info out quickly.
Edit to say there may be a timeline but I don't have link

Hi CMC, I'm way behind on the posts myself but quite a bit has happened...a 2nd (unnamed) POI has been taken into custody, they're currently searching another house, CD confessed, all kinds of things, of course you probably know DF was identified yesterday...CD said he shot then burned their bodies, that 3 are in one location (LE confirms other remains), the other in another location....

Thanks, Margarita, you're a superstar!! X

Mods have posted that we are to wait for MSM about the 2nd POI

Maybe:

K - name of interviewing detective

B - Bensalem

M - Male

Often, the "K" in police acronyms is "known", and "BM" is usually "Black Male". Could it be "Known Black Male"?

First time poster here. I've been here a few times over the years to watch the developments and read interesting theories and opinions. This case finally made me join. Hope to hear in a few hours who the second is.

[bbm]

he probably was and it doesn't matter ... he'll still be locked up for life

Imo, there has been too many yet not enough details released about this whole investigation allowing for way too much speculation and accusations. The families if these young men deserve the facts above everyone else and as much as the public is captivated by the case, all the speculation and accusations isn't what these families need right now. Im just as intrigued by it as the next person, especially being it is so close to home. I was wondering why though, there doesnt appear to be much talk about another young man who also was reported missing from that area. I cant think of his name but came across it in a previous thread. Has anyone been able to provide any information to his family? Are they even looking for him at this point? It seems to me that all the attention lies solely on this investigation. We all want to know what happened and why but there is still a young man from that area still missing whose family also deserves answers. I will search for the name of the young man and maybe we can draw our attention elsewhere at least until we have more facts rather than continuing to theorize on pure speculation.

Possible Theory
What if the first murder was unplanned.
Something went wrong during a deal...CD snapped.

He seeks help to dispose of the body and evidence.

The remaining 3 know that CD was meeting with the Missing man and he and accomplice decide to clean up loose ends.

Good theory, but I'm still not sure we know the connection/relationship between JP and the other three men (besides FB mutual friendships...)

Possible Theory
What if the first murder was unplanned.
Something went wrong during a deal...CD snapped.

He seeks help to dispose of the body and evidence.

The remaining 3 know that CD was meeting with the Missing man and he and accomplice decide to clean up loose ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member