Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Police filing yesterday they referred to friend CD was trying to sell TM car to as "KBM".

Was that the initials or how the were referring to them as ? So many pages back will try look again .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was that the initials or how the were referring to them as ? So many pages back will try look again .

Filing says "Bucks County Detectives interviewed a male from Bensalem, who shall be referred to as KBM. KBM is a friend of CD."

I knew he didn't dig that hole. It was either someone who wanted a wad of quick cash or his dad. In the biz for far too long. That kid couldn't stop looking at himself long enough to dig a hole.

Found this video of DF -- He actually seemed like pretty funny guy.

[video=twitter;885534216452284416]https://twitter.com/JUSTINRAMBO1/status/885534216452284416[/video]

Found this video of DF -- He actually seemed like pretty funny guy.

[video=twitter;885534216452284416]https://twitter.com/JUSTINRAMBO1/status/885534216452284416[/video]

So, so sad . . .

I knew he didn't dig that hole. It was either someone who wanted a wad of quick cash or his dad. In the biz for far too long. That kid couldn't stop looking at himself long enough to dig a hole.
SABBM

Could be either. Weren't CD's parents' subpoenaed ?
Any word about the results ?
MOO

SABBM

Could be either. Weren't CD's parents' subpoenaed ?
Any word about the results ?
MOO

No, his dad didn't dig the hole. His dad created a <modsnip> monster. Look up the name of the house on the 800 block of Magee ave. You get a family name. They own a company. the company has a specialty. It's digging holes.

I have to say this because I keep thinking it over and over again-

Matt Weintraub, who was not really familiar to me before this case, has done an amazing job of highlighting everyone else in this case but Cosmo Dinardo. Last night before announcing the discovery he took quite a bit of time to talk about the incredible men and women who were working on the site and how they wanted to keep working even though their shifts were over. He talked about the dogs and what an amazing job they did with tracking the location or confirming the location. In the days before that he talked about the families, the pain they were in, his commitment to them to bring their children home. I can't speak to anything else he has done or been apart of but for this case he is nothing short of asset to the community and the boys who had their whole lives ahead of them and their families. He has done a remarkable job and it shouldn't go unnoticed.

I can't agree with this enough. Weintraub and his team are doing a great job!

Filing says "Bucks County Detectives interviewed a male from Bensalem, who shall be referred to as KBM. KBM is a friend of CD."

Thank you I took the referring to as like a made up thing, weird when he is supposed to be a secret. I did read way back in thread someone mention the initials are a friend but by the time I caught up it was too late

Thanks. That was quick work. Most likely explains the 9-10 yr age difference.

Well that doesnt make sense then? The Tweets from MSM stated the Philly individual taken into custody tonight is 20 yrs old

Folks, listen up !!

Do not be sleuthing, speculating, posting and postingscreenshots about random people being the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] POI. The name and infowill come out in due time. Please be patient and don&#8217;t&#8217; connect people/names tothis case unless there is MSM or information from LE that names an individual.

We realize there are a lot of new members on this case, buteveryone is responsible for knowing Websleuths Terms of Service. Continuedviolations can result in either a temporary or permanent loss of postingprivileges. Post accordingly or do not be surprised if you find yourself on theoutside looking in.

:tyou:

There's a guy I've seen in multiple pictures with CD (like the POF profile) . I've always wondered who he was, since they kind of seemed like hang-out-together kind of friends. (Pretty much the only pics I've seen that have given me that vibe.)

I just joined this site because of this case. Pardon me if any of this info I'm about to share has been posted elsewhere.

Dean lived about 10 minutes away from me. I was out front of my house tonight. There were some younger kids paying their respects to Dean. Had tents set up and were racing/driving their cars around in an nearly empty shopping center. Police came and broke it up. Anyway, a couple of kids went walking past and we struck up a convo. They had said that Cosmo always 'was a bit off.' He had some sort of accident that messed up his brain and he got really bad mentally. Played with guns a lot, talked about killing other people and/or having them killed, was a major seller of guns and weed and has been in trouble with the police numerous times. They were talking about him pleading an insanity defense. Pretty certain this is all over drugs. The other kids weren't the best kids, some had records with drugs and other things, but they didn't deserve this. Nobody does. Anyway, just putting in my little comment about what I heard. Interested in seeing how this all plays out.

Oh, one of the kids I talked to mentioned that he wouldn't be surprised if the father didn't help them dig up the area. *shrugs*

We need an MSM or LE link to info about thenamed 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] POI … ASAP, or the posts will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo