Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in knowing where the marijuana came from. Bought from others or grown on the land secretly....or is some of this false reporting.

How much of these facts are released by LE...those would be more truthful right now.

The details were provided after one of DiNardo’s lawyers said Thursday that DiNardo had confessed to killing the missing men and told investigators where their bodies were located.

DiNardo agreed to plead guilty to four first-degree murder counts, attorney Paul Lang said outside court, where DiNardo had met with investigators.

In exchange for DiNardo’s cooperation, Lang said, prosecutors would not seek the death penalty. The Bucks County District Attorney’s Office had no response to the lawyer’s comments on Thursday night. Authorities are expected to release additional information on the case Friday morning.
http://www.thereporteronline.com/ge...-killed-4-after-feeling-cheated-in-drug-deals

His lawyer said that? Source?

No. I’m just thinking this doesn’t sound plausible and I’m speculating they will look for leniency for Cosmo. I think they are building a case for “drug deals gone wrong” even if this gets him a cushier prison. His layers are some of the toughest around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested in knowing where the marijuana came from. Bought from others or grown on the land secretly....or is some of this false reporting.

How much of these facts are released by LE...those would be more truthful right now.

Given how LEO's swept all 90 acres of the property, I'm sure news of a secret grow location would have come out by now.

Along with news choppers covering the areas for the past few days...

Given how LEO's swept all 90 acres of the property, I'm sure news of a secret grow location would have come out by now.

Along with news choppers covering the areas for the past few days...

If they did sweep I wonder why the dogs didn't find other areas ?

If they did sweep I wonder why the dogs didn't find other areas ?

I don't think they swept every square foot of the property with the dogs....that would be a huge undertaking, possibly even impossible given the time frame of things.. I'm sure they were able to search the vast majority of the property on foot though, and certainly the areas that could possibly be used for a marijuana grow.

[h=1]How Cadaver Dogs Found A Missing Pennsylvania Man Deep Underground[/h]
“I don’t understand the science behind it, but those dogs could smell those poor boys 12-and-a-half feet below ground.”

Those cadaver dogs were central in locating the body of Dean Finocchiaro, 19, one of four missing men in Bucks County, he said. The other three men, Jimi Patrick, 19, Mark Sturgis, 22, and Thomas Meo, 21, have not yet been found. Additional human remains were found in the grave but have not been identified.
The science of cadaver dogs is a fascinating combination of biology and single-minded training, said Cat Warren, the author of “What the Dog Knows: Scent, Science, and the Amazing Ways Dogs Perceive the World.”
“I’m a real believer in the purity of these dogs when they’re properly trained,” Warren said. “They do have good noses. They are able to distinguish that faint scent — that human scent.”
More on the dogs at link: http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/07/13/cadaver-dogs-find-missing-men/

Even Fox doesn't have a credible source....they just word it as "a source".

That does not mean the source is not credible. For example, even an anonymous source can have very detailed information and be very credible.

BUCKS COUNTY, PA (WTXF) - A second person of interest has been taken into custody in connection with the murder of the four Bucks County men, according to a source.

The person of interest was taken to Northeast Detectives Thursday night and held for Bucks County authorities to pick up and question. So far, no charges have been filed.

FOX 29’s Dave Scratwieser reports the currently unidentified second person of interest has a criminal record, including two drug arrests in Bensalem. Schratwieser also reports that person of interest was the victim of a shooting back in March.
http://www.fox5ny.com/news/267846003-story

<modsnip>

<modsnip> Pictures require links. I know it seems strict, but believe me, it's for a good reason. What you read on WS, you can take to the bank. That's one of the many things that makes it different (and credible) here.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Wow, watching Fox 29 live. Bodies were thrown in oil tank and burned.

Wow, Steve Keeley just stated on Fox 29 that the second suspect is "about to be an accused killer".

Also stated that Jimi Patrick was killed over a gun sale.

I want everyone responsible caught but it always amazes me how killers are so quick to start talking to save their own lives

Wow. That second reporter was brutal. 2nd POI was shot 6 freaking times?! I am baffled at how you can go from that to helping someone kill 3 people in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members