Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jimi story makes no sense. The kid was working as a barback. There's no way he was looking to buy 4 pounds of weed for 8 grand. It also doesn't fully make sense that CD would need to kill these men after robbing them of hundreds of dollars. It's not like they would have ran to the cops to report having their weed money stolen by a drug dealer. CD either wanted to kill them or there's more to the story.
Ding! Ding! Ding! My vote....more to the story.

Hope those tipsters who were instrumental in this phase, continue sending tips so there is a phase 2!!

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Is anyone else wondering if the Mother's gun was locked up with a person in the house with mental illness? Does this open up a wrongful death suit against the parents? Did the Mother ever report the gun missing?

Sandy Hook had the guns locked up. Somehow he got in anyhow. I wonder if she would have been charged also?

The Jimi story makes no sense. The kid was working as a barback. There's no way he was looking to buy 4 pounds of weed for 8 grand. It also doesn't fully make sense that CD would need to kill these men after robbing them of hundreds of dollars. It's not like they would have ran to the cops to report having their weed money stolen by a drug dealer. CD either wanted to kill them or there's more to the story.

I think CD was going to kill JTP regardless. I assume JTP was there to buy $800.. $80.. who knows how much. CD makes up the ridiculous story that he was there to buy $8k, only had $800 so they instead decided to change the transaction to a gun. I mean, come on, who hasn't gone to their drug dealer looking for a small amount of MJ to smoke and eat doritos and then ends up instead leaving with heavy weaponry.

CD says he sold him the shotgun, then killed him. What is not in affidavit is perhaps CD says JTP tried to rob CD with the shotgun he had just sold him? And because of that he kills him? I'm reaching. It's the only way to make any sense of the absolute ridiculous story.

I am trying to figure all of this out so I sure may have it wrong. Did CD shoot all four and Kratz shot one but CD shot him too?

Dinardo said he gave Kratz a .357 handgun belonging to his mother, and then drove all three to the Solebury property. According to the affidavit, he said Kratz shot Finocchiaro in the head as they were leaving a barn on the site. Dinardo told investigators he then took the gun and shot Finocchiaro a second time as the victim lay on the ground.

This is where CD and SK official stories change. SK says he essentially didn't shoot anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason that the confession is troubling is because at least some, or much of it, is a lie. I understand that it doesn't ultimately matter, because the DA got his confessions and these murderers will never see the light of day. But I hate the fact that CD had to blame the victims.

Sandy Hook had the guns locked up. Somehow he got in anyhow. I wonder if she would have been charged also?

DA said during presser that under PA state law, to his knowledge, the parents would not be charged in relation to this.

I have mutual FB friends who are friends with the owners of this company, and they shared a post written by them. Apparently there is no relation between this company and the people of the same name who own the house where SK was arrested. Even though Steve Keeley on Fox29 reported this morning that the 2nd POI's family was in this business. Must have been misinformation.

I thought they were related to Mr. Cosmo.

Crime watch site you are all linking to is down. I can't connect

I thought they were related to Mr. Cosmo.

NOT RELATED TO EITHER SUSPECT. Please don't drag a small local business down here. They will have a hard enough time with this in their local community as it is. [emoji22]

I agree, the only part that I'm struggling with is if SK did shoot him, why does CD take SK's gun to shoot him again? Did they not both have guns?

Not considering the legal implications, is there something that makes DF different than the other 3 that CD doesn't want to admit to the murder? CD and BR were friends, as we saw in those instagram post(s) and we know BR and DF were like family.. could it be shame for killing someone in their circle of friends?

I think these 2 drug involved kids could have gotten caught up and felt a thrill with the kills.

After reading the affidavit it's clear there was nothing more to this than CD and SK killing for these poor boys for sport. They were out looking to murder innocent victims and JP, DF, MS and TM happened to take the bait.

My God, what disgusting, subhuman monsters they are, undeserving of the air they breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HisMedusa