Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe he had the weed,straight up robbery...

Right, agreed - but with that same logic, I don't believe he needed the robbery money, straight up thrill-kill. I'm not saying the money wasn't an incentive - but I don't think there's much merit in the idea that he had a debt (or something) and this was his plan to repay it.

IMO, this makes absolutely no sense. Simply selling the drugs would have resulted in fast cast (though not quite as fast). The amounts we're talking about are negligible for CD and his family: $10k can probably be found between his parent's couch cushions even after the maid comes through.

If he needed money badly, presumably he was in some sort of financial trouble or debt... so murder 4 people and get into real trouble? Makes no sense at all. Not suggesting any of this makes sense, but I don't think this a reasonable explanation.
Or he never had the drugs to begin with? You also can't assume that CD has access to any of the money his parents have. Why do you think he was selling sneakers on facebook? He obviously wasn't loaded himself.

I know plenty of kids with wealthy parents who did dumb stuff like sell drugs/break and enter for money. A lot of wealthy parents cut their children off or make them work for their money. Then the kids flip out because they are used to getting everything handed to them and they don't want to work a real job for minimum wage, so they turn to illegal activities.

I don't see how this is so complicated , he said he was gonna sell these guys some weed but instead murdered and robbed them. This stuff happens all the time the only exception in this case was the disposal of the victims.

Or he never had the drugs to begin with? You also can't assume that CD has access to any of the money his parents have. Why do you think he was selling sneakers on facebook? He obviously wasn't loaded himself.

I know plenty of kids with wealthy parents who did dumb stuff like sell drugs/break and enter for money. A lot of wealthy parents cut their children off or make them work for their money. Then the kids flip out because they are used to getting everything handed to them and they don't want to work a real job for minimum wage, so they turn to illegal activities.

Agree with this theory, perhaps his parents had said enough is enough, earn your own money

From the affidavit. Awful attempt at lying by CD.
b532936d6942a538e87ab632a0f40e9e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a crock of BS

If Cd is indeed a serial, thrill killer, I need to understand Kratz involvement , no reason for him to be involved based soley on that thesis.. I stand by the need for money for both , and sadly they took it to another level

I think SK is lying. CD has nothing to hide...he already has 3 charges of murder...whats a 4th? why lie at that point?

I agree, the only part that I'm struggling with is if SK did shoot him, why does CD take SK's gun to shoot him again? Did they not both have guns?

Not considering the legal implications, is there something that makes DF different than the other 3 that CD doesn't want to admit to the murder? CD and BR were friends, as we saw in those instagram post(s) and we know BR and DF were like family.. could it be shame for killing someone in their circle of friends?

I'm not saying he DID have the drugs, just that it would have made more "sense" to sell drugs than to kill 4 people for a relatively small amount.

Also not saying he had access to his parent's money. I too know plenty of kids who are from wealthy families and have sold drugs and stolen for money, usually due to an addiction of some sorts. But the plan just doesn't make sense with the amounts we are talking about. Why not just steal? Rob your parents? There just seems to be more evidence of a thrill-kill than a debt, all I'm saying.

All of this of course is just MOO.

This. And if they can't or don't, will it have any bearing?
How the victims came to be lured will have a bearing on the victim's families, I think.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

The Jimi story makes no sense. The kid was working as a barback. There's no way he was looking to buy 4 pounds of weed for 8 grand. It also doesn't fully make sense that CD would need to kill these men after robbing them of hundreds of dollars. It's not like they would have ran to the cops to report having their weed money stolen by a drug dealer. CD either wanted to kill them or there's more to the story.

This is an oddball question but it fits a possible theory. Does anybody know if Jimi had facial hair when he went missing?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks to all for being so welcoming here. This has been -- and will likely continue to be -- a wild ride.

My heart and prayers go out to all of the family and friends grieving such a tragic and pointless loss of life.

hats off to all the people who said there's no way CD did this alone

I am trying to figure all of this out so I sure may have it wrong. Did CD shoot all four and Kratz shot one but CD shot him too?

Dinardo said he gave Kratz a .357 handgun belonging to his mother, and then drove all three to the Solebury property. According to the affidavit, he said Kratz shot Finocchiaro in the head as they were leaving a barn on the site. Dinardo told investigators he then took the gun and shot Finocchiaro a second time as the victim lay on the ground.

I don't see how this is so complicated , he said he was gonna sell these guys some weed but instead murdered and robbed them. This stuff happens all the time the only exception in this case was the disposal of the victims.
I disagree, this guy was living in his wealthy parents home, these are all suburban teens living at home, not a Mexican cartel.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member