Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, how much cash they had between them.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Exactly. I'd like the deal revoked if any of his confession was BS and there were terms for BS.

I really wish one of the reporters would have brought up the other boy who went missing last month and hasn't been found (sorry, I can't remember his name right now). Facebook rumor suggests this kid had a six degree connection to Cosmo as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His name was mentioned in an earlier post. I wish I could remember it. His mother wonders if her son is also this beast victim. Im sure she spoke to LE.
This beasts words should be used to obtain a warrant. A grid by grid search should begin on the property.

His name was mentioned in an earlier. I wish I could remember it. His mother wonders if her son is also this beast victim. Im sure she spoke to LE.
This beasts words should be used to obtain a warrant. A grid by grid search should begin on the property.

Timothy Caesar ?

I would speculate that Dinardo's attorneys will (and should) hire experts to really examine the impact that his injury had on his brain. If it can be established that the behaviors Dinardo exhibited more recently were not in any way apparent prior to the accident and the potential trauma suffered as a result of the accident can be medically documented and linked to these behaviors, there may be a plausible mental defect defense.

If I were his lawyer that would be where I focused my resources.

Even with this condition, he would still have to show he couldn't tell right from wrong at that moment. And digging a 12 foot deep grave, kind of negates this.

"Under the MPC standard, which represents the modern trend, a defendant is not responsible for criminal conduct "if at the time of such conduct as a result of mentaldisease or defect he lacks substantial capacity either to appreciate the criminality of his conduct or to conform his conduct to the requirements of the ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity_defense

The person more likely to attempt a reduction in culpability is Kratz.

The way I'm reading this affidavit, it wasn't about the marijuana as much as it was about robbing them of the money, possibly their cars. What a duo of dumb criminals (CD & SK).

can't believe he ran over one victim with the backhoe
like shooting him wasn't enough

The account of the murders seemed to indicate that one of the victims was shot while running away. It sounded like he was mortally wounded but alive when CD left to get the backhoe, so CD may have run him over just to make sure he was dead.

Exactly. I'd like the deal revoked if any of his confession was BS and there were terms for BS.
Doubtful that's going to happen...he just got 4 murder convictions within a week....he will have to work for the other 3 with the second guy...but life is good in DA land.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

So... yeah... they killed them just because they could?
No talks of threats in this article. No talk of deals gone bad (changed, perhaps, but not bad)
I really think he made a split decision to kill Jimi and decided he liked it, and wanted to share the fun.

:sick:
The simplest reason would be that he would get away and call the police...IMO...but we all have opinions.

JTP left his residence at 18:00 (6pm) July 5 according to the affidavit. Boy I bet that friend of CD who met him at the Wawa on July 5 in the afternoon is super glad he didn't get in that car with CD. CD was allegedly pressuring him to come back to that property with him. There was someone else in CD car during that meeting too. Really thinking it was JTP.

(sigh)

I need to disconnect from all of this. I'm feeling overwhelmed (and I'm sure I can accurately state that others on this thread feel the same way), and will take my daily amble.

Prayers and thoughts with the boys' Families and Friends. Lighting candles for Them.

To Everyone Else: Stay safe, please.

attachment.php

Not sure I believe the account of Jimi's death...was going to buy 4 pounds of weed, knowing CD wanted 8k, but came with 800? Doubtful

I'm with you on this one. So, the honor student who supposedly wanted 4 lbs of pot and only showed up with 1/10 of the money required, decides - Gee, I'll take a gun instead and go to an even more remote location with you to get it :thinking::thinking: :thinking: NO FREAKIN WAY. I don't think CD has even come close to telling the truth on this one. MOO. With no accomplice on this murder, he can say whatever he wants.

Doubtful that's going to happen...he just got 4 murder convictions within a week....he will have to work for the other 3 with the second guy...but life is good in DA land.

Yes, I sadly understand. My imagination, however, does not.

JTP left his residence at 18:00 (6pm) July 5 according to the affidavit. Boy I bet that friend of CD who met him at the Wawa on July 5 in the afternoon is super glad he didn't get in that car with CD. CD was allegedly pressuring him to come back to that property with him. There was someone else in CD car during that meeting too. Really thinking it was JTP.

Actually it was said the other passenger had facial hair, hence likely Kratz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members