Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Dinardo family own this huge property and lease it out to a farmer.Yet, keep a backhoe on the property with keys readily available... ?

Anyone know exactly location of jmp body? Upper mountain rd? Guesses

The weed was a trap so he could kill, and the guns and lack of sufficient funds was victim-blaming. Can we classify him as a serial killer?

The FBI classifies a serial killing as 3 or more victims. IMO, YES.

Ah crap, I missed the presser. I just can't keep up, this is nuts

I find it very difficult to believe that Jimi was buying 4 pounds of weed. Unless he was dealing and NOBODY seems to know about it, it is implausible to me that that is true. People who buy for personal use don't buy that much even to split with their friends - they might by an ounce and split it. He's either exaggerating greatly or outright lying, imo.

So the Dinardo family own this huge property and lease it out to a farmer.Yet, keep a backhoe on the property with keys readily available... ?

Can't really park a backhoe in the garage of a Bensalem single...

I'm not buying the drug selling story, it doesn't make sense. If you go to buy pot, you want pot. If you don't have enough money you don't then buy a gun. He's lying. This wasn't about pot. My opinion is he liked hunting, he brought Jimi to his house, hunted him down and shot him. Liked it and brought his cousin along for the next ones. I believe he lured those boys to his place for the purpose of hunting them. It doesn't make any sense to shoot someone over a few paltry dollars when you're worth millions. I'm relieved the boys were found and I hope they search the property for other persons that have been missing for the past couple of years. I'm also not convinced it was just these four boys. He had to know it was going to be big when he took out four in a space of 2 days. I'd guess it was getting boring for him and he wanted to be stopped.
I believe the part about the boys originally thinking they were going there to buy pot. That was just to lure them in. He had no intention on selling any of them pot he just wanted to kill/rob all of them.

I wished they would have asked that at the presser. I'm all for not dredging the victims through the alleged reason they met with CD. But I sure would like to know how much he had in his possession.
Also, how much cash they had between them.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

"Cosmo Dinardo, 20, was charged with four counts each of criminal homicide, conspiracy and abuse of a corpse, as well as with robbery and a weapons charge, documents show.

Sean Kratz, 20, was charged with three counts each of criminal homicide, conspiracy, robbery and abuse of a corpse, as well as a weapons charge, documents show."

[video=cnn;us/2017/07/11/four-pennsylvania-men-missing-orig-trnd-lab.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/us/missing-pennsylvania-men-charges/index.html[/video]

The FBI classifies a serial killing as 3 or more victims. IMO, YES.

Typically there is a component of time (e.g. more than a month or two) over which the killings had to have occurred for it to be considered "serial". But this may be a flexible designation.

The young man who said he met CD to purchase weed, but wouldn't get in the car with CD, must be saying his prayers..CD likely would have killed him as well..

I'm not buying the drug selling story, it doesn't make sense. If you go to buy pot, you want pot. If you don't have enough money you don't then buy a gun. He's lying. This wasn't about pot. My opinion is he liked hunting, he brought Jimi to his house, hunted him down and shot him. Liked it and brought his cousin along for the next ones. I believe he lured those boys to his place for the purpose of hunting them. It doesn't make any sense to shoot someone over a few paltry dollars when you're worth millions. I'm relieved the boys were found and I hope they search the property for other persons that have been missing for the past couple of years. I'm also not convinced it was just these four boys. He had to know it was going to be big when he took out four in a space of 2 days. I'd guess it was getting boring for him and he wanted to be stopped.

Logically: If someone is purchasing such high quantities of narcotics [even $800 worth of marijuana] is likely to be distributing said narcotics. Perhaps someone who may have been distributing narcotics might have been intrigued by the idea of a firearm to "look tough" or intimidate or to feel protected....

MOO<modsnip> But they achieved the stated objective, closure to the 4 families with little damage to the victims reputations and no mention of the victims past histories. The 2 animals locked up and off the streets with no damage to their respective families. The DA did a remarkable job thru this whole mess. JMO

I said it from day 1. This case is shades of Tim Bosma and Nate Tallman.

Typically there is a component of time (e.g. more than a month or two) over which the killings had to have occurred for it to be considered "serial". But this may be a flexible designation.

Oh really? Thanks... looking for Foxfire's favorite FBI link, lol....

The "care" (ugh) that was taken into the disposals, would this be classified as "organized offender" behavior?

what a couple of little punks these two hoodlums were...

no one will be able to convince me that these two didn't figure this all out ahead of time.

No one does that for pot...are you kidding me? maybe a columbian drug lord or something like that but come on now...

This whole story is a made up rendition of that really transpired...this story maybe the one that was told to the police but it's pure and unadulterated BULL POOKY..

unfortunately we will never really know what happened but I will say this again.

Kudos and thank you to DA Weintraub and all the police, FBI, state police and others that worked so incredibly painstakingly for days on end to close this case. I mean for all the rotten things you hear about police in the news anymore, I think its very important to show how much good and true hard work these men and women put into something as horrible and sad as a situation like this.

My sincerest condolences and thoughts go out to the family of the 4 victims..i really do not have anything more appropriate to say as no one will ever know the pain they are suffering now.

I find it very difficult to believe that Jimi was buying 4 pounds of weed. Unless he was dealing and NOBODY seems to know about it, it is implausible to me that that is true. People who buy for personal use don't buy that much even to split with their friends - they might by an ounce and split it. He's either exaggerating greatly or outright lying, imo.

Most people tend to shy away from implicating themselves in illegal activity by sharing information about how they know that an individual was distributing narcotics. Unless one has themselves been involved in prior transactions with an individual, their information is essentially hearsay.

[I'm answering this in a manner that does not apply to any specific case/situation, writing very generally; logically]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela