Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe for a second that any of these murders were related to drug deals gone bad. Jimi was supposed to buy $8000 worth of weed from him and only had $800 on him? Who does that? It doesn't even make sense. I think all of these boys wanted to buy a small amount of weed, or maybe even sneakers, and CD killed them just because he wanted to kill. End of story.
This is definitely true. CD hunted and killed these guys because he is a psychopath and wanted to kill people. That's it. The circumstances of how and why they agreed to meet him might have something to do with pot sales, but the whole $8,000 vs $800 thing definitely seems fishy. I can plausibly see JP going there with $800 to buy a QP to split among friends or something, but he just doesn't fit the bill as a dealer looking to buy quantities in pounds for thousands of dollars.

It seems that most of Dinardo's issues began after his accident. Consider the dramatic changes to his appearance since the accident and behavioral changes.

What's Kratz's excuse? He seems more crazy that the diagnosed one.

My family is 90% schizophrenic and I'm proud of them all. I don't buy the "undiagnosed" thing, or at the very least that this has much if anything to do with these horrific crimes. He might be an undiagnosed psychopath just as readily.

You bring up a really good point grayjay. Mental illness is so incredibly hard to diagnose correctly the first time. It's not like a broken arm. So many different symptoms that sometimes overlap each other. Sometimes symptoms that make no sense at first. I would be willing to place bets that CD has some type of mental illness. I'm not qualified to determine what that is. We should leave that up to the professionals moving forward. I'll be the first to say, I do not live in or anywhere near Bucks County, PA, but I'm totally impressed with the law enforcement, first responders, District Attorney and his office, the judges, medical examiners...I have no doubt in any of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(There are currently 934 users browsing this thread.*(190 members and 744 guests)

The DA said that if the earlier weapons charge had not being dropped, he doesn't think this killing spree would have been prevented since he was out on bail.

When one is prosecuted for an illegal weapons charge, aren't said weapon(s) confiscated by law enforcement until [at least] the ultimate outcome of the case?

Surprised none of the police took questions only the DA.

This is definitely true. CD hunted and killed these guys because he is a psychopath and wanted to kill people. That's it. The circumstances of how and why they agreed to meet him might have something to do with pot sales, but the whole $8,000 vs $800 thing definitely seems fishy. I can plausibly see JP going there with $800 to buy a QP to split among friends or something, but he just doesn't fit the bill as a dealer looking to buy quantities in pounds for thousands of dollars.

Did they find $800? What amounts were found? Were the bills fingerprinted for Patrick's prints?

I wish I would not have read the details of how.......😢😢😢

The DA and staff look deflated and genuinely heartbroken. Their faces really tell the story of what they have seen and heard the last week.

I'm nauseous.

Wish someone at the presser would hve asked about the potential for other deceased..... I'm still not so sure these 2 geniuses cooked up this whole plan themselves.... It still feels like there's something else going on at that farm....

So if the bodies were not burned, why did it take so long to ID the other 2 buried with Dean?

MY GOD!!!!! All this over pot..pot!!! Thank you all for keeping us updated and I will keep reading, but, again, MY GOD!!! WTF!!!!

It's not over pot. If they were selling him pot and he killed the and stole the pot it would be over pot. This guy was going to kill someone regardless. If pot or drugs didn't exist he would have killed selling a tv or whatever. Pot was used to lure them to a remote location because they didn't want to do it open air and get caught.

"According to the probable cause affidavit, Dinardo told investigators that he had agreed to sell Patrick four pounds of marijuana for $8,000. Dinardo said he picked up Patrick at Patrick's home in Newtown on July 5 and drove him to the Dinardo property at 6071 Lower York Road in Solebury, the affidavit says.

When they arrived, Dinardo said, Patrick had only $800, so Dinardo offered to sell him a shotgun for that amount, the affidavit says. They walked to a remote part of the property, where Dinardo said he fatally shot Patrick with a .22 caliber rifle, according to the affidavit.

Dinardo then drove a backhoe that was on the property to where Patrick lay, dug a hole no more than 6 feet deep and buried him, the affidavit states. Based on Dinardo's statement, investigators located Patrick's body in that grave late Thursday."

http://6abc.com/news/da-releases-details-of-4-bucks-co-killings;-2-men-charged/2199000/

I wish I would not have read the details of how.......������

That's a really good point. Sometimes people get wrapped up in these cases and "need" to know. Then they wish they hadn't.

Before reading on... please consider your ability to handle the details... especially if this is a first case for you.

Sounds like it was a thrill kill. CD got off on JTP and enlisted his "cousin" SK for the others. DA did not or coukd not answer whats CD's parents knew so im guessing they knew something but as far as whether theyll face any charges or to what extent they knew or what they dis about it - who knows.

PS... if his family are so wealthy, i mean they apparently paid their son who confessed to murdering four people bail... (100k in cash)
then why the hell was he robbing people, that lets you know he's truly crazy.
Just because parents are wealthy, doesn't mean the son has access to much if any of that money. I've known some kids with wealthy parents who did dumb stuff like sell drugs and rob for money. Maybe he feels like he has to prove himself and "hustles" to make money and put off the image that he's also rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop