Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe for a second that any of these murders were related to drug deals gone bad. Jimi was supposed to buy $8000 worth of weed from him and only had $800 on him? Who does that? It doesn't even make sense. I think all of these boys wanted to buy a small amount of weed, or maybe even sneakers, and CD killed them just because he wanted to kill. End of story.

On July 7, Dinardo told investigators, he agreed to sell a quarter-pound of marijuana to Finocchiaro for about $700, the affidavit states. Dinardo first picked up Kratz, whom he described as his cousin, and drove to Finocchiaro's home in Middletown, agreeing on the way that they would rob him, the affidavit says.
Dinardo said he gave Kratz a .357 handgun belonging to his mother, and then drove all three to the Solebury property. According to the affidavit, he said Kratz shot Finocchiaro in the head as they were leaving a barn on the site. Dinardo told investigators he then took the gun and shot Finocchiaro a second time as the victim lay on the ground.
Also on July 7, Dinardo said he met Meo and Sturgis at a church parking lot in Peddlers Village, a short distance west of the Dinardo property on Route 202 in Lahaska, the court records say. Dinardo told investigators that he had a marijuana "deal" set up with Meo, according to the affidavit.
Meo and Sturgis followed Dinardo to the Solebury property in Meo's Nissan Maxima, Dinardo told investigators, the documents say. After parking the Nissan at 2827 Aquetong Road, Meo and Sturgis rode with Dinardo in his truck to the adjacent Lower York Road property, where Kratz awaited, the affidavit states.
After the men exited the truck, Dinardo said, he shot Meo in the back with the .357 handgun, then fired several times at Sturgis as he fled, felling him, the affidavit states. Dinardo said he then ran over Meo with the backhoe before using it to lift both bodies into a metal tank where he already had placed Finocchiaro's corpse, the court records say.
The following day, Dinardo told police, he and Kratz returned to the property, where Dinardo used the backhoe to dig a deep hole and bury the tank containing the three bodies, the affidavit says.
Kratz gave a similar statement to detectives on Thursday night, the affidavit says, but said that it was Dinardo who shot Finocchiaro, not him.
http://6abc.com/news/da-releases-details-of-4-bucks-co-killings;-2-men-charged/2199000/

Maybe Cosmo said "8" and Jimi thought it meant hundred, not thousand.
Any pot smoker would know that you aren't getting 4 pounds for $800. I'm thinking CD is just embellishing and it was supposed to be 4 ounces for 800. CD wants to make it sound like he was this huge dealer selling pounds when he really only had ounces.

And why would JP be interested in a gun if he showed up wanting to buy weed?

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

hats off to all the people who said there's no way CD did this alone

I'm still tying to figure out jimi in this. According to the story set forth by what was told to media via law enforcement he was the first and what appears to be the outlier. My question is... where is his car or better yet, how did he get onto the property? This would go a long way in helping what appears to set this killing spree in to motion.

MY GOD!!!!! All this over pot..pot!!! Thank you all for keeping us updated and I will keep reading, but, again, MY GOD!!! WTF!!!!

can't believe he ran over one victim with the backhoe
like shooting him wasn't enough

And why would JP be interested in a gun if he showed up wanting to buy weed?

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

yea makes no sense at all. "I wanted 8k worth of weed for 800 but a shotgun sounds good too. "

Is the story being fudged by dinardo in an attempt to eliminate premeditation?

I'm still tying to figure out jimi in this. According to the story set forth by what was told to media via law enforcement he was the first and what appears to be the outlier. My question is... where is his car or better yet, how did he get onto the property? This would go a long way in helping what appears to set this killing spree in to motion.
CD picked up Jimi.

Bucks Co. DA says Dinardo killed Jimi Patrck, the Loyola University Maryland alone @wbalradio
"We'd still be looking for Jimi Patrick if we didn't make this agreement w/Cosmo DiNardo" not to seek death penalty

They should really search all the properties that CD family owns, I'm scared that this wasnt his first time killing someone, considering he was basically living on his own with a mental illness.

Presser answers what they were looking for when searching the houses....they found BOTH guns.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member