Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, re: the trucking business, any indication CD did any routes? If so, worrisome.

I cannot & have not been able to shake this same gut feeling. I have poured over the satellite maps of the properties...and its said that JP was about a quarter mile from the other 3 "on a hill nearby". There is what appears to be a small strip of field on the "hill" (or small mountain) above the larger field. The road connects these 2 fields. What they have in common, at least in satellite images, are the areas of concrete blocks. Where the 3 were found...its the only area in the large field that has the collection of concrete. Yet up on the hill on the smaller field, there are MANY areas of piled concrete (blocks?). I recall that the Detective said they would have had a hard time find JP where he was had they not had the confession? (if I am recalling this correctly). So that made me think the dog(s) weren't involved in finding that site. I guess I am wondering if the dogs have covered that whole area...or once they had JP recovered, did they just leave that field to focus elsewhere?
*edited to add: You can see this much better on Bing satellite maps vs Google.

They need to go back out there with as many dogs as they can and work in sections. JTP was JUST buried DAYS earlier and they still needed his confession to find the body. Why did Cosmo bury the others so far away from him? He could have bodies scattered all over that farm. I just hope they go back with the dogs and don't leave it at this.

Clarification on one of my earlier posts :

I had thought CD was possibly connected to another missing person's case ( TM ) in the area around Bensalem from June.

However TM's family hired a PI to investigate his disappearance and a message was posted to PI`s business website stating that he DOES NOT believe or have evidence to support any connections between TM and CD at this time.

http://knowitallgroup.com/missing-person-tim-ceaser-croydon-pa/

Of course, but you know how defense attorney's will try and spin stuff. He will still need a mental evaluation i would think?

His lawyers will likely ask for that..and will get it, if they ask. However, the M'Naughton rule is a tough nut to crack..and all the subsequent actions, the cover up (literally and figuratively) would seem to play a part of showing he wasn't out of touch with reality from a sanity stand point, but rather knew his actions were wrong. At least thats what Im thinking at this point.

There is a missing teen/young adult from the (general) area ...missing from around that time frame that the neighbor heard shots. I can't find much info on him. Andrew Barnes of Warminster, PA. Missing since Feb 14 ,2017 Listed on PA Missing Report. I can't find info that he was ever located or even any real searches for him. Just found it of interest, if anyone can find more info on this kid as to current status.

(If any SM experts want to see if there are any SM connections to Andrew Barnes, the thread is here, tia:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?343508-PA-Andrew-Barnes-18-Warminster-18-Feb-2017 )

They need to go back out there with as many dogs as they can and work in sections. JTP was JUST buried DAYS earlier and they still needed his confession to find the body. Why did Cosmo bury the others so far away from him? He could have bodies scattered all over that farm. I just hope they go back with the dogs and don't leave it at this.

They've got a "fine toothed comb" out there, don't worry. They might not find the bodies if there are any, but it sure wouldn't be from lack of trying. Hopefully though if there are any other bodies there they will find them. They could be returning to this site in the future too, I've seen in other cases where properties are searched multiple times.

There is also the possibility he had more than one dumping ground, like off this property....

Has he ever had access to an incinerator like Dellen Millard did? I think I recall someone saying none of these properties have livestock?

Yes, this...exactly this. I don't know if they have the resources or are even allowed to continue a search when they don't have something specific to list on a warrant that they are looking for. Might not be able to just go on a general search to look for other crimes. But I do have a gut feeling about all those piles of concrete on that hill, especially near the wooded perimeters.

I recall that the Detective said they would have had a hard time find JP where he was had they not had the confession? (if I am recalling this correctly). So that made me think the dog(s) weren't involved in finding that site. I guess I am wondering if the dogs have covered that whole area...or once they had JP recovered, did they just leave that field to focus elsewhere

rsbm for focus. i don't have an exact quote but the wording was more like they might never have found Jimi if CD had not provided the location. I believe the property where the 3 were found was something like 80 acres, and I'm not clear if it was the same property or a different one where Jimi was found. Either way, from the info in MSM I don't think there's any indication dogs were involved in finding Jimi. ETA: or any indication that dogs have covered the whole property.

I wonder if there have been any noticings of other missing oil tankers in the family business?

Yes, this...exactly this. I don't know if they have the resources or are even allowed to continue a search when they don't have something specific to list on a warrant that they are looking for. Might not be able to just go on a general search to look for other crimes. But I do have a gut feeling about all those piles of concrete on that hill, especially near the wooded perimeters.

I would expect they have, are and will analyze and grid search, satellite search, drone search, dog search, metal detectors, sonor, gpr, full shebang and gut that whole property if they need to. What they accomplished to unearth these boys up to this point has been amazing. And now they especially know what his potential preferred method of disposal is if there are other crimes. They're searching with all their resources, I believe there are many, the scope is huge, they wouldn't just walk away, no way. This is a serious serious investigation and they know it. There are multiple competent agencies, manpower...I don't think any warrant conflicts occur here, 4 bodies is all the probable cause they need.

Hopefully we will see them searching the area you have a gut feeling about.

Eta: I would also think "perimeters"...if so that could be tricky, how fAR off the perimeter...as Tim Miller founder of Texas Equusearch said one time with reference to Terrilynn Monette's case, "off an inch, might as well be off a mile...")

rsbm for focus. i don't have an exact quote but the wording was more like they might never have found Jimi if CD had not provided the location. I believe the property where the 3 were found was something like 80 acres, and I'm not clear if it was the same property or a different one where Jimi was found. Either way, from the info in MSM I don't think there's any indication dogs were involved in finding Jimi. ETA: or any indication that dogs have covered the whole property.

Yes, thats my recollection too! And yes, the larger field (some kind of crop field, it would appear) is very large. But the description of where they found Jimi matches this area I am referring to exactly. I wish I knew how to screen cap from the Bing map to show all of the various piles of concrete. In the (more) current Google maps, it appears many of them are now grown over, either partially or some even fully. :(

So, re: the trucking business, any indication CD did any routes? If so, worrisome.

If CD has been involved in other nefarious deeds possibly linked to OC, he could be driving his business truck out to the farm and the neighbors would never notice nor report any 'unusual ' behavior.

He could be " transporting " any number of things out to the farm and storing them somewhere on the property.

I know this sounds like the movie " Fargo ", but doesn't one of his relatives own a tree cutting business...ie..wood chipper ?

He is not in NAMUS. I bet the family does not know they can submit DNA.

Oh this is a productive find. How can we help here?
Iirc, anyone can submit his case to be listed on NamUs, right?

He claims he killed before. I hope LE takes advantage of that and gets a warrant.

I cannot & have not been able to shake this same gut feeling. I have poured over the satellite maps of the properties...and its said that JP was about a quarter mile from the other 3 "on a hill nearby". There is what appears to be a small strip of field on the "hill" (or small mountain) above the larger field. The road connects these 2 fields. What they have in common, at least in satellite images, are the areas of concrete blocks. Where the 3 were found...its the only area in the large field that has the collection of concrete. Yet up on the hill on the smaller field, there are MANY areas of piled concrete (blocks?). I recall that the Detective said they would have had a hard time find JP where he was had they not had the confession? (if I am recalling this correctly). So that made me think the dog(s) weren't involved in finding that site. I guess I am wondering if the dogs have covered that whole area...or once they had JP recovered, did they just leave that field to focus elsewhere?
*edited to add: You can see this much better on Bing satellite maps vs Google.

The remote areas of the Poconos used to be the dumping site for the old mob boys from NYC and Jersey back in the 50`s and 60`s.

It is plausible to think that CD`s farm might be a dumping ground for Philly OC due to it`s remoteness and other reasons , IMO.

I would expect they have, are and will analyze and grid search, satellite search, drone search, dog search, metal detectors, sonor, gpr, full shebang and gut that whole property if they need to. What they accomplished to unearth these boys up to this point has been amazing. And now they especially know what his potential preferred method of disposal is if there are other crimes. They're searching with all their resources, I believe there are many, the scope is huge, they wouldn't just walk away, no way. This is a serious serious investigation and they know it. There are multiple competent agencies, manpower...I don't think any warrant conflicts occur here, 4 bodies is all the probable cause they need.

Hopefully we will see them searching the area you have a gut feeling about.

Eta: I would also think "perimeters"...if so that could be tricky, how fAR off the perimeter...as Tim Miller founder of Texas Equusearch said one time with reference to Terrilynn Monette's case, "off an inch, might as well be off a mile...")

Could have possibly used a quad to get around to do nefarious things....Possible his earlier quad accident might have been because he was doing "something " with it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89