Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting about the effects of frontal lobe Traumatic Brain Injury - wikipedia says this:

Following a frontal lobe injury, an individual’s abilities to make good choices and recognize consequences are often impaired. Memory impairment is another common effect associated with frontal lobe injuries, but this effect is less documented and may or may not be the result of flawed testing.[SUP][3][/SUP] Damage to the frontal lobe can cause increased irritability, which may include a change in mood and an inability to regulate behavior.[SUP][1][/SUP]

I know he's 20 years old but I'm still wondering why no one noticed CD's behaviour and movements over those days of murder and digging and coming and going and strange cars appearing in garages...

I included a basic timeline on the Case Map but yours is way better Niner, is it ok if I use it?

And for those who haven't seen. O/T New info being released in Abby & Libbys case at 9am

[video=twitter;886895363822637056]https://twitter.com/WTHRcom/status/886895363822637056[/video]

Omg....thanks for the update on A and L...is there an open thread for discussion? Tia.

Eta:nevermind, found it, thank you....I'm scared to look...

Not sure I buy into the ATV accident and even more less convincing him saying he was laying in woods for 1 1/2 days...As we saw with the missing 4, parents were concerned very quickly, and reached out to find boys...and with every single child having a cellphone, sounds like a very unbelievable story

Omg....thanks for the update on A and L...is there an open thread for discussion? Tia.

Eta:nevermind, found it, thank you....I'm scared to look...

Who are A and L? Is this the Abby and Libby that went on for a bunch of posts yesterday? Can we keep this about the 4 boys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are people that lie to lie. I don't know what in their brain makes them lie, but they do. IMO, CD is one of those liars. Too much of what he has said doesn't seem factual, IMO.

Sorry if this was posted, but nytimes.com reports CD killed two people at the age of 15?

https://nyti.ms/2upUBJV

So he just stopped killing after than until the four boys were killed? I'm wondering if he killed any women? There was one girl who posted her FB messages where he threatened her. CD seems to have bullied girls that weren't interested in him.

"Out on bail, Kratz joins Dinardo. Together, they decide that rather than sell marijuana to Finocchiaro, they will rob him, and Dinardo gives his mother's Smith-and-Wesson .357 handgun to Kratz, Dinardo later tells police."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../missing-men-pennsylvania-timeline/index.html

Awesome. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUT, did his Mom say it was her gun? Was it registered in her name? Or was CD just pissed at his Mom, and decided to implicate her in some way? We may never know....

I have a question. Since CD and SK confessed, does LE still need to investigate more and corroborate what they were told? Or is it just....over? I can't stop thinking about how these poor boys' legacies are forever linked to this – being known as drug buyers. I've seen so many horrible comments on social media about how they "deserved it" because they were involved in illegal activity. Personally I think they were buying small amounts of weed, not the level described. Maybe some were even buying sneakers. Will the truth ever come out?

Bbm: Social media can be so dreadful. And while yes, buying illegal drugs can be a risky business, who in this day and age thinks kids don't try or buy a little pot? But pounds of pot, and guns and ammo? All the victims had lives, jobs, successes at school, church, girlfriends, etc. I think LE will find out, and I think kids, friends, and parents in these circles are wondering the very same thing as you.

I absolutely believe LE will investigate this confession. They could have been lured by many things because he knew them, one from school, and was acquaintances with the others? They were not strangers.

This evil sociopath that killed these young men I believe he was justifying himself, in his own theater, and quite possibly throwing his 'lesser' cousin under the bus, too.

Bbm: Social media can be so dreadful. And while yes, buying illegal drugs can be a risky business, who in this day and age thinks kids don't try or buy a little pot? But pounds of pot, and guns and ammo? All the victims had lives, jobs, successes at school, church, girlfriends, etc. I think LE will find out, and I think kids, friends, and parents in these circles are wondering the very same thing as you.

I absolutely believe LE will investigate this confession. They could have been lured by many things because he knew them, one from school, and was acquaintances with the others? They were not strangers.

This evil sociopath that killed these young men I believe he was justifying himself, in his own theater, and quite possibly throwing his 'lesser' cousin under the bus, too.

Am I misunderstanding because I thought it was stated that 2 of the victims had arrest records and DF was due in court this summer for Assault and drug procession? This is just a simple statement it by no means belittles what was done. I just am confused when people state that the victims had no run in with the law themselves.

Time to move to a fresh thread. Thread #8 is ready for you. Please begin to move over - this one will close in 5 to 10 minutes.

I'll add this evil sub-human being is now by definition a serial killer. This is far from over.

Okay folks, buckle up. Closing this thread. Please move to Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member