Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel so stupid. i just pm'd him and i didn't see that on dean's thread. whoops. :facepalm:

it's so confusing. I don't think you did any harm. I think we all just want to have all the info laid out clearly... it's why we're at Websleuths, after all!

Oh my. I can see it, but hoping that it is just an unfortunate shading or pile of gravel. :(:(

I see legs in blue jeans and a light colored shirt.
Am I seeing things?
MOO
e54596ac968906aee49acbdf44fec960.jpg

MOO
If you look in the other photos where that big slab of cement is moved, there is nothing there. The pictures after were taken after the first. I don't see a body in any photo.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

LiskyBuisiness - This is from the rules that you can find on the site's homepage at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules. I hope this helps.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

I was screenshotting like mad while watching the live version and there didn't appear to be legs, etc. They were walking over that area to point out another area with the handle of a rake (shovel?) so I think if there had been something, they wouldn't be disturbing it by walking all over it. The fourth photo shows someone using the rake handle to point. Not sure what he was pointing at because this is when the camera zoomed out and the feed ended.

Edited by me to add the last sentence.

can you circle it or something? where?

RSBM

About the center of the first photo... towards the bottom of the lighter brown dirt pile.
Like a pair of greenish pants legs ?
Although the green area looks a bit different from another angle in the next photos.

If this is indeed a victim... so disgusting how evil some people are. Some do not deserve to be called 'human' ... "monsters" will suffice. :(

I was screenshotting like mad while watching the live version and there didn't appear to be legs, etc. They were walking over that area to point out another area with the handle of a rake so I think if there had been something, they wouldn't be disturbing it by walking all over it. The fourth photo shows someone using the rake handle to point. Not sure what he was pointing at because this is when the camera zoomed out and the feed ended.

Edited by me to add the last sentence.
SABBM

Well, that's significant.
As if they DID see something and told the camera crew to cut the feed ?
Imo.

Jimi is friends with CD on FB. So there is some type of connection there.

Thanks, yeah I caught that, but CD is probably friends with a lot of people on FB that have nothing whatsoever to do with this. [edit: sorry, I did my best to avoid making that sound standoffish, but I don't think I did a very good job. In any case, none intended at all]

I agree it would be a wild coincidence if he disappeared 2 days prior from the same area and was NOT connected somehow, but the thing that bugs me is there is a very plausible scenario as to how all this went down, but it doesn't account for Jimi's disappearance at all, because Jimi disappeared 2 days earlier.

Bear with me folks ... my computer has a huge glitch that isslowing me down tremendously and I'm dancing as fast as I can.

In the meantime, would members, old and new, pleasefamiliarize themselves with all The Rules that Websleuths has in place, andspecifically what can and cannot be posted under our Social Media rules.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

Also, for those who have inside info on any of the caseplayers, please contact Admin to become a Verified Insider.

Becoming a VI is a simple, voluntary process where Adminwill confirm your identity and relationship to the case players. Once verified,you will be able to post your knowledge of the facts of the case without havingto provide mainstream media or law enforcement links to support theinformation. If you choose not to become a VI, then The Rules that apply to allmembers remain applicable.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?191641-Professional-Posters-amp-Verified-Insiders&p=8580064#post8580064

Thanks, yeah I caught that, but CD is probably friends with a lot of people on FB that have nothing whatsoever to do with this.

I agree it would be a wild coincidence if he disappeared 2 days prior from the same area and was NOT connected somehow, but the thing that bugs me is there is a very plausible scenario as to how all this went down, but it doesn't account for Jimi's disappearance at all, because Jimi disappeared 2 days earlier.
I hope once they merge we can get a timeline together on all of the disappearances. I keep forgetting Jimi disappeared prior.

Now that has me thinking....if Jimi was killed first and the other 3 witnessed or knew who did it and then they were silenced. I'd like for them all to be found alive, but my hope isn't so high now. Sigh.

Thanks, yeah I caught that, but CD is probably friends with a lot of people on FB that have nothing whatsoever to do with this. [edit: sorry, I did my best to avoid making that sound standoffish, but I don't think I did a very good job. In any case, none intended at all]

Maybe something terrible happened initially to Jimi, and too many people had knowledge of it, and someone wanted to limit their exposure.

as a a local mom to this epidemic (first hand) Philly is part of it

I hope once they merge we can get a timeline together on all of the disappearances. I keep forgetting Jimi disappeared prior.

Now that has me thinking....if Jimi was killed first and the other 3 witnessed or knew who did it and then they were silenced. I'd like for them all to be found alive, but my hope isn't so high now. Sigh.

I don't think they witnessed it.

DF willingly got in a car with CD in front of other people, so he doesn't appear to have been scared.

And I'm pretty confident (though this is just speculation) that TM and MS left MS car at the shopping center and drove to CDs place.

I think this for a couple different reasons:

a.) If something bad went down at a different location with CD, why would he drive TM's car back to his own house to hide it?

b.) standard procedure to go to a drug dealer's house in as few vehicles as possible, so as to not attract unwanted attention.

Jimi went to LaSalle a private all boys catholic school. The others did not go there. Jimi is a current freshman at Loyola University of Maryland.
Is he an incoming freshman or would go back in August as a sophomore? Loyola MD is a pretty exclusive school. He has to be a really bright guy. IMO

Maybe something terrible happened initially to Jimi, and too many people had knowledge of it, and someone wanted to limit their exposure.

This! I believe the subsequent missing boys had knowledge of what happened to the first to go missing.

Is he an incoming freshman or would go back in August as a sophomore? Loyola MD is a pretty exclusive school. He has to be a really bright guy. IMO

He would be going into his second year.

The more I look at it, the less I see a body. From the 4th picture/screenshot from the the live feed (with the man pointing with the rake handle), if you look at the same spot, it looks more like upturned vegetation. I can't see anything of note where he is pointing at, either, FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member