Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from another thread "Mark Sturgis, 22 & Tom Meo, 21, Doylestown..." (other people that went missing with Dean) - from user Gracelin :

"A few short weeks ago,Bucks county put a reward of $5,000 to the arrest and conviction of known drug dealers in the area.Could it be they saw a pay day and could have been talking about reporting several people? "
Look at Dean's twitter and FB. Probably not. If anything, he'd be the one being turned in.
[edit]Unless, of course, he wanted to get rid of competition.

This is a death investigation involving a man being shot and set on fire. He hasn't been identified. That's a pretty big leap from 4 MP. If it was a small town I'd think differently but large area with larger crime rate it's hard to assume they arr connected.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox29.com/news/266678511-story

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I agree, however most crime around here isn't as.. Vicious as that. Especially as close to something like this. However, it is summer, and people get bored

Saw a name mentioned in a comment in someone's post and did a property search for the name - property on same road that was being searched

Did you find anything else on this to validate the connection?! I think I found the same thing, but it is a loose connection. If you found the same thing, it might why that area is known to Sturgis and Meo, and maybe why the cops were looking in a cornfield. I wonder if the cornfield address matches up?

Wonder if his name is Bobby? IMO

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
Doubt it would be related to his tweet about "seeing Bobby in a casket". It wouldn't be open casket if burned like they are saying.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No proof whatsoever, but my gut tells me this is related to fallout from AlphaBay, the world's biggest Dark Net Market shutting down (disappearing) last Wednesday.

It's where a lot of small town dealers were getting their supplies and many dealers had a lot of (often other people's) money tied up in escrow when the market disappeared.

Not trying to smear anyone's reputation at all, but all avenues warrant discussion. IF this is drug-related I'd bet it's fallout from the AlphaBay disaster. Either they had to run off to avoid being hurt by someone they owed money to, or even worse someone they owed money to actually caught up with them.

No proof whatsoever, but my gut tells me this is related to fallout from AlphaBay, the world's biggest Dark Net Market shutting down (disappearing) last Wednesday.

It's where a lot of small town dealers were getting their supplies and many dealers had a lot of (often other people's) money tied up in escrow when the market disappeared.

Not trying to smear anyone's reputation at all, but all avenues warrant discussion. IF this is drug-related I'd bet it's fallout from the AlphaBay disaster. Either they had to run off to avoid being hurt by someone they owed money to, or even worse someone they owed money to actually caught up with them.
Hm... I could see this. However, how would peole over the Dark Net know their location?

So there is the above mentioned unidentified male and the unidentified deceased found by the kayakers yesterday. Thays 2 UID males. Ugh...hope it's not these guys.

I'm speculating more that they were ordering their supplies on Alphabay and selling locally.

So there is the above mentioned unidentified male and the unidentified deceased found by the kayakers yesterday. Thays 2 UID males. Ugh...hope it's not these guys.

Either which way that's two dead men in the area, not good. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting, ApexShaddow. Welcome to WS!

I'm retracting my earlier statement I made about thinking these guys were "running" and not "missing." I think at least 3, if not all 4, are definitely missing now that I've read more. Scary stuff!

On his Twitter, he has a post that's says, "H kills."

Hmmmm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marking my spot.
What a strange case.

Has to be pretty hard on their families. :(

my thought exactly
sorry... this was in response to the comment that one of the men was last sen getting into a car driven by a fifth person, who is not missing. So the 5th person/driver would be the last to see him wherever he dropped him off, no?

newbie sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member