Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a LOT of fresh gravel and stones at the dig site. This is so defeating for the families. How terrifying.
Looks like some areas of gravel stand out. IMO
It'll take awhile to remove all of the cement if that is what they are doing.
MOO
http://6abc.com/news/4-local-men-missing;-da-believes-foul-play-involved/2199000/
a651f9e45e471a003d105bc4737d8e8d.jpg
f04f09a6791c470b3ae020a240fe40d4.jpg

MOO

What could possibly lead to this? Suspected foul play.
One young man from houses searched is def connected to at least 2 of the missing kids. Parent of kids friends mentioned him by name and called him a psycho. Said locally yesterday all of it has to do with that particular kid. I cannot imagine what happened. I understand this is somewhat rumor/gossip oriented, but the names of the property owners are in the media now.

Re: BBM above - - One of the missing kids? Sorry, I'm trying to follow all the threads here plus the FB and news reports, and it just keeps getting more confusing.

It almost looked like cement was under the gravel. I wonder if that detector is ground radar or metal. This is awful.

I'm at work and can't watch the videos. Thank y'all so much for the updates.

They made two passes clearing gravel with the bulldozer, scanned it with the detector, seemed to zone in on an area and immediately the chopper cam zoomed out, away, then went offline. That says a lot, IMO.

Authorities in suburban Philadelphia say they are chasing “incredibly hot” leads in the search for four missing young men, but say it could take days to solve the case.
Two of the men, 22-year-old Mark Sturgis and 21-year-old Tom Meo, are longtime friends who work in construction for Sturgis’ father, Mark Potash. Another man, 19-year-old Dean Finocchiaro, is a mutual friend of theirs, Potash told The Associated Press.
Weintraub says the FBI has joined the search for evidence because of their expertise in recovery operations at the primary search site.
http://www.delawareonline.com/story...play-suspected-case-missing-pa-men/103585270/

BBM. Recovery operation. :(

They made two passes clearing gravel with the bulldozer, scanned it with the detector, seemed to zone in on an area and immediately the chopper cam zoomed out, away, then went offline. That says a lot, IMO.

Oh, wow.
This is all so bizarre, and what you've written above does not sound good at all.

Re: BBM above - - One of the missing kids? Sorry, I'm trying to follow all the threads here plus the FB and news reports, and it just keeps getting more confusing.

Sorry for being confusing. The son of the property owners is connected with the missing kids. Directly with Jimi and likely with the other 3. I cant name him on here but if you Google a deep bit you can figure it out. It's not on the surface much yet. Locally, his name was brought up yesterday due to some of his shady dealings. Unfortunately, these kids seem to have been wrapped up with some of the wrong crowd and the son of the property owners (where multiple searches occurred) appears to be in the middle of it. Just what I've found with digging a bit. I don't know anyone personally so it's all
IMO mixed with connecting the dots. It's upsetting. Nice community.

It appears that they now have a backhoe on site. Channel 6 news is doing updates on the half hour. Just said that foul play was involved.

Sorry for being confusing. The son of the property owners is connected with the missing kids. Directly with Jimi and likely with the other 3. I cant name him on here but if you Google a deep bit you can figure it out. It's not on the surface much yet. Locally, his name was brought up yesterday due to some of his shady dealings. Unfortunately, these kids seem to have been wrapped up with some of the wrong crowd and the son of the property owners (where multiple searches occurred) appears to be in the middle of it. Just what I've found with digging a bit. I don't know anyone personally so it's all
IMO mixed with connecting the dots. It's upsetting. Nice community.

Yep, he's the one that locals were pointing fingers at. Thank for clarifying. And yes, so upsetting..

Suspect named ...

[video=twitter;884518446247157760]https://twitter.com/buxmontnews/status/884518446247157760[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo