Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah...they know what they are looking for. Thanks for the pics.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

So many guests!
Please join us as a member in support of the boys.
There Is strength in numbers.

Based on a particular photo posted on Mark and Tom's thread ... I have a feeling the four men are going to be found very, very soon, but ... not alive ... :(.

Feeling terrible for them and their families ....
Yep....this doesn't look like a positive outcome....The most horrible of situations.

I think that would be the second pic. The area looks darker. What might they be using the detector for? To find what? Metals? Coins? Belt buckle? Keys? I don't know....IMO

Hate to say it, but in addition to any of the above, probably bullets.

Mods, why can't we merge all three threads?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods, why can't we merge all three threads?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone has bags on their feet. So sad.
Thanks for posting pictures.

Please hold off on sleuthing and posting about CD. At this point, he has been taken in on an unrelated charge and has not been named by LE as either POI or suspect in the case of the 4 young men who are missing.

Just because his family own the property that was searched and he has other charges does not necessarily mean he is involved in or responsible for these disappearances.

When LE officially names an indvidual as POI or suspect, then you may sleuth that person.

6abc.com/news/arrest-made-amid-search-for-4-missing-men-in-bucks-co/2199000/
An arrest has been made amid the search for four missing men in Bucks County.

Cosmo DiNardo, 20, was taken into custody on Monday and charged with a firearms possession offense from February.

It was not yet known if DiNardo is suspected of having any involvement in the disappearance of the four men.

Maybe they arrested him on a firearms charge so they can keep an eye on him for ... "other reasons" ??

Ten percent of one million is 100,000. Seems too low.
What if Cosmo's family or friends bail him out , and he flees the country ?
He seems like a flight risk.
MOO

Please be patient ... we are waiting for a consensus re the merging of the 3 threads.

6abc.com/news/arrest-made-amid-search-for-4-missing-men-in-bucks-co/2199000/
An arrest has been made amid the search for four missing men in Bucks County.

Cosmo DiNardo, 20, was taken into custody on Monday and charged with a firearms possession offense from February.

It was not yet known if DiNardo is suspected of having any involvement in the disappearance of the four men.

Maybe they arrested him on a firearms charge so they can keep an eye on him for ... "other reasons" ??

Ten percent of one million is 100,000. Seems too low.
What if Cosmo's family or friends bail him out , and he flees the country ?
He seems like a flight risk.
MOO

pure spec, but alternative to being a perp, CD might be a witness/ possible 5th victim, so they are keeping him safe/not posting bail??

Call me crazy but I'm still not 100% convinced that Jimi's disappearance is related to the other 3. Although I'm about 85% that it is.

But IF it was a dope deal that went wrong on Friday night (as has been suggested but NOT confirmed), Jimi really doesn't fit with that.

Cops seem to feel pretty strongly though that he was involved so they presumably know something we don't.

Do we know for sure, did Jimi have a car that he disappeared with? I was under the impression at first that he did, but haven't been able to find anything confirming or denying that.

Remember kids..
You can discuss gruesome and graphic details of horrible murders but don't use any profanity.

I'm wondering how many people were apart of it, as it seems highly unlikely 1 person can murder four people easily....

perhaps 1 or more of the four are hiding and not harmed

emotions run high especially when a case is at its nexus like this (for lack of a better word). Please everyone remember, we are all doing the best we can. The rules and TOS here at WS are what keeps me here, honestly. Yes, it can be frustrating at times but there is justification for any actions the mods here take. Please be patient as details come out.

With 4 men missing, and 3 separate threads going, I'm trying to sort the info out but am getting confused at times. Am I understanding correctly that:

Jimi Tar Patrick was last seen/heard from on Wednesday 7/5 at about 6pm. Details not clear, does he also have a vehicle that is missing?

Dean Finocchiaro was last seen on Friday 7/7 at about 6:30 pm when he was seen getting into someone's vehicle (CD?) on Hampton Dr. near his home. I'm assuming that since he was picked up, he does not have a vehicle missing?

Mark Sturgis and Tom Meo were both last seen on Friday 7/7. The details on this are not clear, I thought that one had gone to the other's home to visit him? The way it has been reported alludes that they were together when they went missing? Mark's vehicle was found in parking lot in Peddler's Village. Tom's vehicle was found in the garage at the property on Aquetung Rd owned by the Dinardos.

If any of this is incorrect or if anyone has additional details PLEASE post! Thank you!

pure spec, but alternative to being a perp, CD might be a witness/ possible 5th victim, so they are keeping him safe/not posting bail??
SABBM

Possible, but imo not likely.
Just not getting a 'victim' vibe here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads