Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I think of Northeastern Italian families who own concrete and trucking/transportation companies, I can't help but think of a certain 90's HBO TV series. The FBI sure got in on this one with a quickness, huh? Just sayin' :seeya:

JMO.
I've been saying this since post one. I think we will have more POI soon. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Interesting the Trentonian out working the Philly media outlets

http://www.eternalreefs.com/the-eternal-reefs-story/

This is something people are choosing to do. (Legally)
My question is, it does seem like the perfect murder.
On the side of a highway- god knows where mixed into cement pylons. Who would ever check them?
It could happen, with creamains, cement wouldn't stay set if any decomp possible, it would crumble.
IMO

MOO
This would definitely point to multiple suspects to me. So much work for one person in such a short time. Help from someone in the business so to speak...Jmo, moo.

If I recall correctly, the DA also said in one of the early pressers that someone should never "take the law in their own hands" or similar. I have been wondering what he meant by that from the time he said it.
Family and friends of missing? They must be horribly upset and tense. Lots of young friends with raging testosterone?

Maybe because otherwise the parents could not talk on purpose or refer LE to their lawyer? Having the Grand Jury would force them to answer questions?
I don't know, just thinking out loud here...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Can you plead the fifth in a grand jury inquest? Maybe they still won't talk? I have no idea, just wondering.

This is not a working farm other than the land being leased out for crops. Bucks county is not a big livestock area. A few horse/cow farms - other than that mostly crops.

New Here hi all! I am local to the area and I have a question. Does anyone else find it very interesting that they have SO many different agencies working on this? Why is the FBI involved unless there is a federal crime? What kind of federal crime are we looking at? I cannot piece that together.

I have a brother in law who is a Solebury cop and even THEY are in the dark. They have their own opinions but even they dont really know what is going on. And dont worry he is not allowed to say ANYTHING about the case to anyone.

I feel so bad for the parents. It appears as though they are searching just like they did for Holly Grim which we all know did not end well. Lets hope these kids are returned safely.
The FBI gets involved in assisting local and state police in major crimes investigations when their specific expertise can be useful and is requested by the authorities with jurisdiction. It's not necessarily an indication that federal crimes are involved.

Interesting the Trentonian out working the Philly media outlets
Trentonian is more local than the Philly outlets. They're beating the Courier Times, though, too.

Connections I've Found

CD and JP- They have 37 mutual friends in common and have been friends since November 2013.

CD and MS- They have 14 friends in common

CD and TM- They have 105 friends in common

CD and DF- Have 55 friends in common

DF and TM- have 16 friends in common

DF and MS- have 1 Mutual Friend

DF and JP- have 5 mutual friends

MS and TM- Have been friends since October 2011 and have 60 mutual friends.

MS and JP- Nothing
_______________________________________________________________________________________

JP- TM - have 2 mutual friends

Anyone here familiar with the Timothy Ceasar disappearance in the Bensalem area? Has this been discussed at all?

I cant link the Courier Times articles because they are behind a paywall.

I was looking at it all last night.
He disappeared June 1st at a 7-Eleven not 5 minutes from CDs Bensalem home.
TC had recently recently spent time receiving mental health treatment. (And we know CD too at some point.)

Not much for Tim on FB, <modsnip>

Age, height, build etc similar to the other 4. But I did not find another links. Just similarities.

I really don't get the sifting of dirt unless perhaps they think somebody was burned to small bones and ash.

When I think of Northeastern Italian families who own concrete and trucking/transportation companies, I can't help but think of a certain 90's HBO TV series. The FBI sure got in on this one with a quickness, huh? Just sayin' :seeya:

JMO.

Thought the same!

“I am still encouraged by the pace of the investigation, but as you can imagine, it’s just massive in scope. Take the biggest (investigation) you’ve ever seen and multiply it by a million,” Weintraub said.

http://fox43.com/2017/07/12/foul-play-suspected-in-disappearances-of-4-men-in-pennsylvania/

Cosmo DiNardo was released Tuesday evening, after his father posted 10% of his $1 million bail in cash.
His statement reminds me of what LE said in the Dr Theresa Sievers murder. It wound up being horrific, but not as unimaginable as I thought.

Mostly this statement leads me to thoughts of organized crime. This case stinks of it. I think this kid enlisted other person/persons to help him hide evidence and by doing so, exposed the other person/persons by putting them in the spotlight so to speak. I won't say more about my opinions as I will violate TOS and our poor mods are busy enough here.

As always, JMO.

Good source here - what sticks out is organized crime and violent crime. If you look under violent crime it mentions mass murders and serial murders.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate

The FBI gets involved in assisting local and state police in major crimes investigations when their specific expertise can be useful and is requested by the authorities with jurisdiction. It's not necessarily an indication that federal crimes are involved.

Trentonian is more local than the Philly outlets. They're beating the Courier Times, though, too.

I cant link the Courier Times articles because they are behind a paywall.

I was looking at it all last night.
He disappeared June 1st at a 7-Eleven not 5 minutes from CDs Bensalem home.
TC had recently recently spent time receiving mental health treatment. (And we know CD too at some point.)

Not much for Tim on FB, <modsnip>

Age, height, build etc similar to the other 4. But I did not find another links. Just similarities.

22-year-old Timothy Ceasar was last seen at 7-Eleven located at Bristol and Neshaminy Roads on Saturday, June 1st, 2017.

Timothy is 5’10&#8243;, 130 lbs, thin build ,hazel eyes, light complexion, short, straight, shoulder length blonde hair. Timothy was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt and faded dark blue jeans.

https://pr.phillypolice.com/2017/07/missing-person-timothy-ceasar-from-bristol-and-neshaminy-roads/

So locals - tell me about your DA. Is he a grandstander? Like attention? Or is he down to earth, well respected?

Overview of Google Imagery -- you can notice the area of the current dig site, along with another area of cement/gravel-related collect within the red polygon I created. I would zoom in, but that would create many more screenshots to attach. This could mean nothing, of course, and could be remnants of undisposed concrete from their work or perhaps buildings on their property if they renovate. But I still find the layout very peculiar.
2005_6_6.jpg2008_5_27.jpg2010_4_11.jpg2011_10_7.jpg2016_5_24.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member