Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the FBI or other federal agencies have been called in..I haven't seen this mentioned in any MSM articles. Has anyone seen this mentioned yet? tia

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/11/us/missing-men-bucks-county-philadelphia.html

"Members of an F.B.I. evidence response team helped the local authorities search the property on Tuesday, said Carrie Adamowski, a spokeswoman for the bureau’s Philadelphia office."

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/267168160-story

[FONT=&quot]"The FBI, state police and at least five local law enforcement agencies were also taking part in the search."[/FONT]

The cars left behind on his property (one car on property) is considered evidence. And as someone said, I'm sure there's evidence we just don't know about it yet. They can't tell us it all then when this goes to trial it can possibly be thrown out.

I'm sure in the coming days they will release more info. This could of been planned out for months for all we know. I don't think he is smart, but I do think they have a lot of digging to do to find it. MOO.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I dont think he would hide the car in his garage of someone he murdered.
But thats jmo.

CDs FB friends have been steadily dropping off since I first looked at his page. Last I looked at around 1am he had 2251 now it's 2248. For you pros is this normal? Or are people trying to distance themselves for fear of possible LE contact?

Foul play suspected in disappearances of 4 men in Pennsylvania

Foul play is suspected in the disappearance of four young Pennsylvania men last week in a case authorities say has a “mind-boggling” scope.

Local and state investigators, as well as the FBI and US Marshals, are involved in a massive search for the four missing men in an area north of Philadelphia.

[...]

Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said Tuesday that they were in an “all hands on deck” investigation of a 90-acre property in Solebury Township.

About 40 to 50 people were helping in the search of the property, Weintraub said.

[...]

When asked if foul play was involved, he said, “It sure would seem so.”

“We’ve been treating this from the outset as a criminal investigation, and nothing has deterred that from this point,” he said at a press conference Monday. But he said he couldn’t share more information at this time.

[...]

When asked whether he thought the missing men were alive, the district attorney replied, “I hope and I pray that would be the best outcome. I just have to go wherever the evidence takes me. I don’t know the answer to that.”

http://kfor.com/2017/07/12/foul-play-suspected-in-disappearances-of-4-men-in-pennsylvania/

But thats jmo.
I've seen it in many cases where the victims car is on the property of the POI/Suspect.

My son met Jimi at Loyola. We have been watching this since Friday. We are obsessed with this too. His college friends have been discussing this non-stop. Jimi's a friendly, quiet guy. They believe he was somehow used in this and that there is more than meets the eye going on here. It is a web of connections that seems surreal. <modsnip>

I've seen it in many cases where the victims car is on the property of the POI/Suspect.

And thats exactly where he slipped up! between the car and and the cell phones , he's done!

But thats jmo.

The car was actually found at the property on Aquetong Rd. This is puzzling if they are looking for the bodies (assumption) on Lower State Rd. How did all 5 of them get from Aquetong to Lower State?

"[FONT=&quote]Cars belonging to two of the missing men were found near the property, within a mile and a half of each other, according to the father of one of the boys: Sturgis&#8217; at Peddler&#8217;s Village, and Meo&#8217;s in the garage at a house belonging to the DiNardos in the 2800 block of Aquetong Road."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...est-in-case-of-four-missing-men-20170711.html[/FONT]

CDs FB friends have been steadily dropping off since I first looked at his page. Last I looked at around 1am he had 2251 now it's 2248. For you pros is this normal? Or are people trying to distance themselves for fear of possible LE contact?

Yes it is normal

But thats jmo.

I agree.....but what if the police came to search before he could remove it?

LE put this all together fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But thats jmo.

People who kill people aren't always thinking with clear minds so they do things us "normal" folk wouldn't think of doing. imo

This is from pages back now, but I just wanted to add to the grand jury discussion. I served on one years back. It was the standard (in my state) three month service, during which time they could ask us to be present each week, up to five days a week. Luckily our county did not have that much business to conduct, so it was one day every two weeks.

Our business was just to hear the felony cases the prosecutors had developed and vote on whether they had enough to move forward to trial--the aforementioned "true bill." We heard only the prosecutor's case, which usually meant a witness or two plus viewing any collected evidence and hearing from the police officer involved. We were allowed to ask any questions, to request more information, to ask the prosecutor to explain the law more fully to us, to keep the prosecutor in the room or send them out while we deliberated. Our job really boiled down to deciding whether the prosecutor had a reasonable amount of evidence to support the specific charges they were presenting.

One of the things we were asked to decide on, though, was not a specific case. It was a request to open a large investigation into some type of organized crime. In that case, we were not providing an indictment/s. We were looking at evidence and agreeing to the prosecutor's proposed actions to further the investigation.

All of which is to say that the presence of CD's parents in front of a grand jury is not a sign of presumed guilt or innocence, just a suggestion that they have information that is necessary to the investigation.

The car was actually found at the property on Aquetong Rd. This is puzzling if they are looking for the bodies (assumption) on Lower State Rd. How did all 5 of them get from Aquetong to Lower State?

"[FONT=&amp]Cars belonging to two of the missing men were found near the property, within a mile and a half of each other, according to the father of one of the boys: Sturgis’ at Peddler’s Village, and Meo’s in the garage at a house belonging to the DiNardos in the 2800 block of Aquetong Road."

[/FONT]
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pennsylvania/bucks-da-names-person-of-interest-in-case-of-four-missing-men-20170711.html[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

These properties basically back up to the other.

Mod Note

Websleuths is a fact-based forum. Speculation is fine as long as it is based on known facts. If you state something as fact, you must provide a link to an approved source (LE, MSM) to back it up. If you can't link it, you can't post it.

Comments and posts made by the general public on social media are considered rumor and are off limits. Websleuths does not permit discussion of rumors or gossip. This includes local chatter.

The POI's friends and family are OFF LIMITS to sleuthing.

The missing persons' friends and family are OFF LIMITS to sleuthing.

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a missing person is not allowed. Please do not accuse any of these missing men of being responsible for the disappearance of any of the others. There are no known facts to suggest this.

Posting with a disregard for the The Rules may result in a loss of posting privileges.

If you have any questions, please PM a moderator directly.

Thank you.

Please "thank" this post to indicate you have read and understand the above.

:bump:

Bringing this forward for anyone who may have missed it last night.

Additionally, this thread is dedicated to discussion of the four young men who are missing. Please do not bring local rumors into the discussion by implying there is a connection to other specific cases when there are no known facts at this time to suggest there is one.

Has anyone searched all of their computers and search history? What if this is human trafficking set up by CD. Where he conspired with criminals on the darknet and got paid to lure these men to that location and taken away.

The Flickr photos show sneakers that look used. Whose sneakers are they, where did he get them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi