Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree that there must be evidence. They would not have excavated a pit like that and been putting all the soil through sieves if they did not think there was something there. Same time consuming method is used in archaeology. What I am waiting to see when it is all said and done was any metal detector and ground penetrating radar results along with where the cadaver dogs indicated remains (if any).

“I am still encouraged by the pace of the investigation, but as you can imagine, it’s just massive in scope. Take the biggest (investigation) you’ve ever seen and multiply it by a million,” Weintraub said.

Did the "million" reference get anyone else the way it got me? The biggest investigation you've EVER seen and multiply it by a MILLION? Maybe he just tossed it out there and was speaking without a script, but investigations have been far bigger than even a search for 4 missing individuals. It just struck me, that maybe we are looking at something else. If he said the biggest in Bucks County, it would not have given me pause.

Hoffa........?

Chum,not sure about that, as the soil was way too compacted to be freshly dug and covered over

CNN is covering the story now too:

[video=cnn;us/2017/07/11/four-pennsylvania-men-missing-orig-trnd-lab.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/11/us/four-missing-men-pennsylvania/index.html[/video]

CNN is covering the story now too:

[video=cnn;us/2017/07/11/four-pennsylvania-men-missing-orig-trnd-lab.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/11/us/four-missing-men-pennsylvania/index.html[/video]
It's been on my local news in NYC as well.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

FOX29 reporting the cellphones of both CD parents have been confiscated, in addition to CD's cellphone
Do you have a link? Tried to find that but can't seem to find it anywhere. I know they have been subpenoaed.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Having worked in construction , the depth and compactness of the soil, would not be indicative of a recent burying of anything.

I was thinking the same thing, But.. They are digging alot wider because of safety concern's (trench cave in's) so thats why the edges of the hole look like virgin soil.. If he dug the hole with the backhoe to bury them he would have probably just dug a backhoe bucket wide (2 feet) and straight down . Plenty wide enough to bury someone and alot less earth to remove.. A full size backhoe should be able to dig to a depth of around 12' down.

LauraNYC, Steve Keeley just reported that live from the scene at 8am

Interesting. The friend of JP's is this article claims to have attended Holy Ghost Prep with JP, but has never heard of CD. A lot of people are saying CD went to Holy Ghost Prep too (not sure where the proof is on that, though).

CD did go to HGP but is one year older than jimi. The friends saying they never heard of CD isn't unusual because they aren't from the same area. So most likely if jimi friends didn't go to hgp, they wouldn't know CD. <modsnip>

I haven't followed enough cases to know; is it normal to keep giving press conference after press conference with NO new information? Why not just come back when there is new information to give? It just feels like a big tease!
Either way, I'm waiting for 11 o'clock and hoping we will learn something new!

“I am still encouraged by the pace of the investigation, but as you can imagine, it’s just massive in scope. Take the biggest (investigation) you’ve ever seen and multiply it by a million,” Weintraub said.

Did the "million" reference get anyone else the way it got me? The biggest investigation you've EVER seen and multiply it by a MILLION? Maybe he just tossed it out there and was speaking without a script, but investigations have been far bigger than even a search for 4 missing individuals. It just struck me, that maybe we are looking at something else. If he said the biggest in Bucks County, it would not have given me pause.

This had me thinking....

This is complicated and involves. Lot more than someone owing 40.00 for a bag of weed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member