Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess what I thought were fire hoses are the straps...they have something strapped to the bucket

I have two statements that are really standing out to me and I will quote them:

We have not yet uncovered any human remains that I can report.

Condition of bail:

He's not permitted to intimidate victims or witnesses.

Does this speak volumes to others?

"In an interview Tuesday evening, Susan Coleman said she and her husband were in their backyard when they heard four separate rounds of shotgun fire coming from the general direction of the DiNardo property.

Coleman said she has heard the occasional gunfire from hunters in the area over the years.

But this was different, she said.

"It was extremely disturbing gunshot fire," she said, estimating that she heard as many as a dozen gunshots in the first round of fire. "It was violent. This person was going bananas."

Keith Coleman said he was sure that they had heard the firing of a shotgun.

"I’m familiar with a pistol, a rifle. And shotguns, they’re a blast," he said.

"We're pretty dang sure that what we heard is what we heard," his wife added.

All in all, they said they heard four sets of gunfire in a span of about 15 minutes."

http://www.phillyvoice.com/neighbors-tell-disturbing-shots-heard-area-search-missing-men-bucks/

So four sets of gunfire....exactly how many shots does that mean all together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Family and friends of missing? They must be horribly upset and tense. Lots of young friends with raging testosterone?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Young friends with raging hormones just might be why the DA asked people NOT to take matters in to their own hands.

I guess what I thought were fire hoses are the straps...they have something strapped to the bucket

which station feed are you watching? I'm not seeing any of that on Fox29

EDIT - NM found it my feed was 20 minutes rewound.

Wow nice work.

Thank you guys so much for the kind words... There is actually a very simple command that allows you to see people's relationships via FB...

https://www.facebook.com/friendship/VanityName1/VanityName2/

Replace the VanityName1 and 2 with the two people you are searching for a relationship.

Your vanity name is the part of the address after the / when viewing your FB on a computer. If you have any questions with the code feel free to ask. I'm assuming most people know this, but it is a nifty little sleuthing trick.

Connections I've Found

CD and JP- They have 37 mutual friends in common and have been friends since November 2013.

CD and MS- They have 14 friends in common

CD and TM- They have 105 friends in common

CD and DF- Have 55 friends in common

DF and TM- have 16 friends in common

DF and MS- have 1 Mutual Friend

DF and JP- have 5 mutual friends

MS and TM- Have been friends since October 2011 and have 60 mutual friends.

MS and JP- Nothing
_______________________________________________________________________________________

JP- TM - have 2 mutual friends
Great work

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

when the FBI starts digging on ur property....that bad news

Whoa! What are they pulling up? A set of culverts? A septic tank?

Whatever it is, if this turns out to be what we fear most, it is HIGHLY unlikely that this was a one man job.

JMO.

Condition of bail:

I imagine they're waiting for him to make the slightest move in the direction of intimidation so they can take him right back into custody and keep him in jail.

This $100,000 cash bond thing is absurd, as he is a person of interest in a possible mass murder. That amount of money is pocket change for this very wealthy family. I definitely want to know how much the parents knew about his comings and goings.

Whoa! What are they pulling up? A set of culverts? A septic tank?

Whatever it is, if this turns out to be what we fear most, it is HIGHLY unlikely that this was a one man job.

JMO.

yea looks like something like that....

everyone just walked away and its just hanging on the bucket of the backhoe

Condition of bail:

The second part is standard. It probably actually says no contact with victims or witnesses in the paperwork, but intimidating victims or witnesses sounds better on TV [emoji4]

It looks like the backhoe is holding a bag full of dirt. Perhaps they dig and fill a bag to sort and test for evidence later?

I agree "sort of". I would of asked what victims or witnesses?" "You said he is only a POI and was not brought in for the missing kids but for a gun charge." *So what he was brought in for has not vitims or witnesses.

He did say that is standard language so maybe it actually is in ALL bail releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet