Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the backhoe is holding a bag full of dirt. Perhaps they dig and fill a bag to sort and test for evidence later?

not sure..prior to that they were digging and prying something....I think whatever that is on the end of that backhoe is what they dug up and pried at.

I'm sorry I still believe remains have been found. Not the 4 young men, but maybe older crimes. He could of just said "No remains have been found" To add "That I can report" to me said a lot.

I have two statements that are really standing out to me and I will quote them:

We have not yet uncovered any human remains that I can report.

Condition of bail:

He's not permitted to intimidate victims or witnesses.

Does this speak volumes to others?

The DA said that the conditions of bail are standard conditions.

The search warrants are actually filed with Court of Common Pleas not the District Court. DA made an error. They are also not available online. I'm sure plenty of reporters are dashing over there now and should be online soon.

In the Toni Anderson case, the live helicopter feed stopped when they recovered her body. I assume they didn't want the body shown. Just a guess.

I'm actually starting to think that the thing on the backhoe is just another kind of attachment, like a bucket that goes straight down on a chain. In the most recent Fox29 Live stream, you can see the same thing hanging from the backhoe at the beginning of the video and at the end when everyone walks away. Towards the end, they even lower it into the hole again and you can see one of the guys shovel a little dirt into it. Also, at one point they hand a long 2x4 into the hole, which you can see goes ALL the way down, meaning that they have a pretty deep one going there. I think what we see hanging is just another piece of equipment to remove dirt for sifting.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/fox29philadelphia/videos/?ref=page_internal

If I recall correctly, the DA also said in one of the early pressers that someone should never "take the law in their own hands" or similar. I have been wondering what he meant by that from the time he said it.

I know I keep beating this drum, and I am seemingly the only one honed in on it, but the DA said this VERY early on if I recall correctly. Think it's possible that the last 3 missing knew the first one missing and collaborated to confront the POI about it?

JMO.

I'm actually starting to think that the thing on the backhoe is just another kind of attachment, like a bucket that goes straight down on a chain. In the most recent Fox29 Live stream, you can see the same thing hanging from the backhoe at the beginning of the video and at the end when everyone walks away. Towards the end, they even lower it into the hole again and you can see one of the guys shovel a little dirt into it. Also, at one point they hand a long 2x4 into the hole, which you can see goes ALL the way down, meaning that they have a pretty deep one going there. I think what we see hanging is just another piece of equipment to remove dirt for sifting.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/fox29philadelphia/videos/?ref=page_internal

Possible. And if bodies are buried that well and that deep, this does not speak to the actions of a novice criminal. Or criminals. This takes know-how.

I know I keep beating this drum, and I am seemingly the only one honed in on it, but the DA said this VERY early on if I recall correctly. Think it's possible that the last 3 missing knew the first one missing and collaborated to confront the POI about it?

JMO.

Could be :(. Definitely makes sense.

My apologies. I'm new here so thanks for the heads up. I know non-MSM/LE sources can't be cited but I was under the impression that personal theories could be discussed. Had seen a bunch of them on this thread. Not throwing anyone under the bus, though <--- Also probably a bad phrase to use on WS.

Loughy, I think a lot of people are thinking the same, but we're not allowed to discuss that here.

In the Toni Anderson case, the live helicopter feed stopped when they recovered her body. I assume they didn't want the body shown. Just a guess.

This has been said every time the feed stops. My opinion is that it's not cheap to have a helicopter hovering around for an hour, so they have to stop at some point.

The search warrants are actually filed with Court of Common Pleas not the District Court. DA made an error. They are also not available online. I'm sure plenty of reporters are dashing over there now and should be online soon.

Search warrants typically are filed with Magisterial District Courts in the Pennsylvania state judicial system. Federal search warrant applications go to federal Magistrate Judges.

Source: I'm a Pennsylvania-licensed attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim