DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few screen grabs from the 6abc live feed:

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 12.14.09 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 12.14.38 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 12.17.37 PM.jpg

its working for me..Did anyone else see the body basket - not sure what it's called but what helicopters use to lift people off mountains?

Stokes Stretcher.

It looks like they covered the ground under the second tent completely with a blue tarp and they removed the smaller two tents in between and are now clearing the top layer of dirt in that middle area.

The cement was already piled there, I believe. There are still people in the original hole looking at something and it looks like they are clearing the middle area to possibly dig there. This is on the 6abc feed on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/6abcActionNews/?fref=ts

Somehow I cannot picture CD all by his little lonesome successfully killing and hiding 4 if not 5 people.
He doesn't appear to be the fittest nor most intelligent specimen on the planet ; iykwim ?

My .02 is that is is much bigger than CD and more are involved. Will be interesting to see how it plays out... and I mean that respectfully.

I've not forgotten there are tremendously worried families out there.
If harms' been done -- there needs to be justice dealt swiftly.

Hi All! Newbie here been lurking for two days!! lol After seeing those historic google images from bobbb i have to say i think there is a bunker buried there!! looks like the 2011 image captured it under construction before it was buried.......mark my words.....

Tons of people now walking under the second big tent with the blue tarp on the ground. three sides are covered so can't see in from the current 6abc angle.

Hi All! Newbie here been lurking for two days!! lol After seeing those historic google images from bobbb i have to say i think there is a bunker buried there!! looks like the 2011 image captured it under construction before it was buried.......mark my words.....

I agree, at least that there may be SOMETHING under the earth there. The last sat. image from 2011 def seems to show a large man made object.

It seems as if this dig has been going on for a long while, whatever is under there is def. going to surprise us IMO

The fact that the hole is at least waste deep and they are using plywood and beams (shoring) leads me to believe the items are a tad deep for metal detecting and would be more cadaver dog or ground penetrating radar. My metal detector is a top of the line Garrett with a NEL storm coil and I can only go down 12"-17" on a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member