Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they're starting another dig site next to the most recent tent.

I think they are just making room to extract the object from the hole.. i see a police truck with a trailer full of lumber.. My guess is they will make so bridging over the hole to set the object on and construct a trolly to move it under the other tent away from the hole so they can sift through the dirt witch looks like is inside the object (tank?) . that way the view is blocked from helicopters.

They're pulling something out of the original hole

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 12.36.07 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 12.36.09 PM.jpg

I, for one, am glad the tents are there. It was unbeleivable when they discovered that poor girl in the landfill in Texas a couple of weeks ago. The live feed should have cut out----the poor family!! I would be insanely angry and upset if it had been anyone I knew, or, God forbid, a member of my family.
There is definitely something bigger going on here, IMO. Hopefully the young men will be found, and the families can have some peace. :(

precisely....the 2011 image shows a bunker under construction imo not a trailer......i think they hit on something and are now looking for the secret entrance that could have been covered by the concrete easily

Looked at the 2011 photo last night and saw the same. I wondered if the parents are into the doomsday prepper thing or something? It looked like a bunker.

hopefully someone can grab some screens shots if they can once they pull it out....I;working and watching at the time, so kinda not able to screen grab

I think they are just making room to extract the object from the hole.. i see a police truck with a trailer full of lumber.. My guess is they will make so bridging over the hole to set the object on and construct a trolly to move it under the other tent away from the hole so they can sift through the dirt witch looks like is inside the object (tank?) . that way the view is blocked from helicopters.

You are right - they put it under the tent with the blue tarp.

Looks like they're starting to shift the pile of concrete too

attachment.php

attachment.php

is anyone able to identify this metal?

(sincere apologies if these images aren't allowed)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 9.37.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 9.37.49 AM.png
    646.6 KB · Views: 454
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 9.38.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 9.38.06 AM.png
    648.5 KB · Views: 450
Looks like some kind of a tank that's partially crushed. A lot of small-ish pipes or metal tubes coming out of it.

Two more shots of the tank or whatever it is:

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 12.38.24 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 12.38.42 PM.jpg

I hope to God they did not bury those poor men alive!

My feed ended...is anyone able to see

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads