Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe they are digging a new hole. What did they learn to make them shift the dig? Something tells me that someone told them to dig there and they were off slightly. 2 backhoes could have dug simultaneously.

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing at least a few more holes...

Back hoe is moving the concrete slabs again.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Whatever object they uncovered in the first hole has been moved to under the tent with the blue tarp on the ground. They are moving the cement blocks from the area closest to the tents to farthest from the tent but still on the pile. A flat bed truck load of lumber has been delivered. The 2 middle tents are replaced and everyone if focusing on the dig site, not the blue tarp/tent.

Did anyone else notice they brought a police dog in just then. I gather that news feed is live.

steroids too.

Re: Weight gain.

It appears that he may have moon facies, which typically stems from antipsychotic/mood stabilizer use, as well as many antidepressants. Caused by spikes in cortisol and abnormally high water retention. These are pretty much the only things outside of some sort of pituitary disease that can create this kind of weight increase this quickly, and concentrated to those areas.

JMO.

Having read from the start of these threads, I wonder if the fact that the FBI appeared so quickly might indicate that LE has had various parties and addresses under surveillance for some time as part of a major investigation into organised crime or racketeering. Maybe phones have been tapped and other things bugged, hence their ability to focus in on specific places so quickly.

It would be horribly ironic if they had been doing so but just didn't move fast enough and the deaths of various young men are a result.

But what do I know? I'm just a Brit and will now go back to lurking.

Anyone know what all the lumber is for? What are they building in the hole?

looks like DA there

That's what I was wondering, if the guy with the tie was the DA.

Looks like the dogs are hanging out near the hole where they got the tank for now.

They are now constructing plywood walls in the hole.

the wood looks to be used to shore up the hole, once again this wasn't dug and refilled in last 5-7 days

shoring up the sides of that hole where the blue tarp is now by the looks of it. Dog is still with the handler.

Having read from the start of these threads, I wonder if the fact that the FBI appeared so quickly might indicate that LE has had various parties and addresses under surveillance for some time as part of a major investigation into organised crime or racketeering. Maybe phones have been tapped and other things bugged, hence their ability to focus in on specific places so quickly.

It would be horribly ironic if they had been doing so but just didn't move fast enough and the deaths of various young men are a result.

But what do I know? I'm just a Brit and will now go back to lurking.

I am an aussie who couldnt sleep, now I doubt I can. I should most likely go back to lurking also.

Anyone know what all the lumber is for? What are they building in the hole?

It's typically used to shore up a hole that is dug past a certain depth, preventing the dirt from collapsing into the hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK... they are not looking for the bodies that deep, IMO. Who is actually searching for the 4 missing men?

Has this become a recovery mission or are they still search and rescue? I don't see any evidence of a search for these men... I see them building a case.

Yet the family is there... For what reason? There is no way that hole was dug within the last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IdreamofJeannie