Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have an intelligent conversation about this situation. If anyone is up for it. I live about 15 minutes from the site they are searching. I am probably one of the only people at this time that do not actually believe this Dinardo character killed these guys.

It's been brought up that he has mental issues and physical issues that would more than likely render him not able to do this crime and leave barely no evidence. this stemmed from an accident about a year ago which he had neurological problems from including diminished capacity.

other than the fact that the 4 guys were all around the same age, the connection between the 4 of them is sketchy at best.

The physical description of them all are about the same except for the meo guy. And Timothy Caesar seems to fit the descrip also. June 4th disappearance

a number of friends from the two teen guys that went missing stated they never heard of or heard their friends talk about Dinardo. At that age, kids know more about each other than their parents do that's for sure, they would know or at least have an idea

Gun shots out that way are not uncommon, it's a 90 acre farm, many people around here take their right to bare arms seriously and do so. People hunt on their property and get rid of predators by shooting them. The evidence they have found is most likely shell casings and nothing more.

The Car in the garage, its an open barn style garage, the farm and house are not being lived in at the time. Anyone, could have parked that car there. Cell phone ping, sure, it was probably in the car and that's why and how they got their "person of interest" The other car, was found at Peddler's Village parking lot not too far from the farm.

I think the authorities are barking up the wrong tree and tearing up the wrong place. I think they latched onto the DiNardo kid based off some crazy chatter on Facebook. I also think they need to expand the search for more missing young men in the area that fit the description.

I have a good feeling something a lot darker and more sinister is at play here.

I wish I could know what the authorities know :maddening:

Hi All! Newbie here been lurking for two days!! lol After seeing those historic google images from bobbb i have to say i think there is a bunker buried there!! looks like the 2011 image captured it under construction before it was buried.......mark my words.....
Can someone please post the photo?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I feel you...it's my Moms 75th Birthday & she's sitting downstairs on her laptop reading this & I'm upstairs watching/reading! We should be having lunch or something but we can't pull ourselves away!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go to lunch! ;) And happy birthday to your mom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone please post the photo?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
9216977d964d446db8c18a23850a2d4b.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hi. New here. I own a house in that area. The one thing I keep thinking about is why they dug up an old in-ground oil tank. These tanks are buried deep and have a 4-6 inch access pipe (to refill oil). Anything that would fit into the pipe would drop down far. It would explain why there isn’t disturbed earth from digging.

it isn't his garage. its an abandoned garage very deep on property his parents own. its deep in woods and not at all visible from the road.

I dont think he would hide the car in his garage of someone he murdered.
But thats jmo.

Thank you. Its so sad, my heart just breaks for the parents of these young men, as a mother, I can imagine the despair the families are feeling.

I feel the same way-because I have children, too, and I keep thinking about how we all would manage this. My father lives near this place; it is remarkable to think this could happen in Solebury, but crime happens anywhere, I guess

Is it standard for the main spokesperson to the media be the DA? In other cases I've watched you usually have the LE/FBI and the DA. But we have heard from no one but the DA to date.

DNYC, so you think, perhaps, bodies were dismembered and placed into the pipes?

Hi. New here. I own a house in that area. The one thing I keep thinking about is why there dug up an old in ground oil tank. These tanks are buried deep and have a 4-6 inch access pipe (to refill oil). Anything that would fit into the pipe should drop down far. It would explain why there isn’t disturbed earth from digging.

Interesting, so it could be that if there was still an access pipe some type of relevant object(s) could have been dropped down in there... It looked pretty banged up, though.

I bet they trying to find a way into the bunker.....the main hole probably exposed the corner of it and they are moving the concrete to find the entrance......I hope. would be amazing to watch those boys walk out alive

I swore I wasn't going there. I typed out a post and deleted it about 5 minutes ago. I think you are right. I don't know if you are from the area, but I wouldn't be surprised in this part of PA if people started building bunkers in 2011-2012. I personally know a family that did just that, not a bunker, but an entire compound. They were scared Obama would have us join a NWO and we wouldn't have basic necessities, love the idea or think its ridiculous, it was not an uncommon dinner conversation in NEPA (north eastern Pennsylvania). I had a go bag at one point, why I have no flogging clue, but I guess I thought it was essential at that time in my life.

Hi. New here. I own a house in that area. The one thing I keep thinking about is why they dug up an old in-ground oil tank. These tanks are buried deep and have a 4-6 inch access pipe (to refill oil). Anything that would fit into the pipe would drop down far. It would explain why there isn’t disturbed earth from digging.

Now this is good information to know.

I would love to have an intelligent conversation about this situation. If anyone is up for it. I live about 15 minutes from the site they are searching. I am probably one of the only people at this time that do not actually believe this Dinardo character killed these guys.

It's been brought up that he has mental issues and physical issues that would more than likely render him not able to do this crime and leave barely no evidence. this stemmed from an accident about a year ago which he had neurological problems from including diminished capacity.

other than the fact that the 4 guys were all around the same age, the connection between the 4 of them is sketchy at best.

The physical description of them all are about the same except for the meo guy. And Timothy Caesar seems to fit the descrip also. June 4th disappearance

a number of friends from the two teen guys that went missing stated they never heard of or heard their friends talk about Dinardo. At that age, kids know more about each other than their parents do that's for sure, they would know or at least have an idea

Gun shots out that way are not uncommon, it's a 90 acre farm, many people around here take their right to bare arms seriously and do so. People hunt on their property and get rid of predators by shooting them. The evidence they have found is most likely shell casings and nothing more.

The Car in the garage, its an open barn style garage, the farm and house are not being lived in at the time. Anyone, could have parked that car there. Cell phone ping, sure, it was probably in the car and that's why and how they got their "person of interest" The other car, was found at Peddler's Village parking lot not too far from the farm.

I think the authorities are barking up the wrong tree and tearing up the wrong place. I think they latched onto the DiNardo kid based off some crazy chatter on Facebook. I also think they need to expand the search for more missing young men in the area that fit the description.

I have a good feeling something a lot darker and more sinister is at play here.

I wish I could know what the authorities know :maddening:

I'm a bit north of the area. Hi neighbor! I think they are on the right road with CD. His injuries were to his frontal lobe but he has not been reported to have diminished capacity from what I have heard. Gunshots are relatively normal for the area or most anywhere in eastern pa, that's true. I think what is telling is how the neighbors explained the shots. You can certainly tell when someone is target shooting and/or hunting. I think these shots were alarming in the amount and speed. I feel this case is going to be bigger than the 4 reported missing to be honest.

ETA I also think there are others involved in either a coverup or directly. That's jmo though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member