Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. New here. I own a house in that area. The one thing I keep thinking about is why there dug up an old in ground oil tank. These tanks are buried deep and have a 4-6 inch access pipe (to refill oil). Anything that would fit into the pipe should drop down far. It would explain why there isn’t disturbed earth from digging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oil tank makes sense. It looked like a huge round cylinder that had come open like a clam shell. Best as I could tell. Cell phones and shotguns could be dropped in there?

But, they are ow building retaining walls in the hole, so it looks like there will be some human hands digging in there soon.

For everyone saying if he had a digger/machinery that he could dig a hole, backfill, etc in a matter of hrs BUT wouldn't there be a ton of evidence that this was done? Tracks, sifted dirt, loose soil, etc etc. I'm not a heavy machine operator but I find it hard to believe that this was done 5-7 days ago and that's what they are digging up. They have to be latching onto something else IMO. Can anyone with machine experience shed some light.

The reason I say this - it looks like they cant figure out where to dig, which leads me to believe that there is no exact trace of a hole being dug 5-7 days ago.

The only theory I have about what we are seeing in live video, I am assuming that LE scanned the ground in that area with a ground-penetrating radar. What that does is indicate if there is an abnormality below the surface of the ground, and how deep it is. With that said, they ran the radar back and forth across this area and discovered something big buried deep underground, upwards of 8-10 feet deep.

They began digging, and sure enough, they find a big tank buried at that exact depth that is full of ...........oil ? When the D.A. said this might take awhile, I believe this is the kind of thing he had in mind.

One more thing, they may also be looking for a buried car.....with 4 bodies in it.

They said the Dinardo family had a backhoe on the farm.. there is no reason why a person who knows how to operate a backhoe could not dig a 12' deep x 2' wide hole, stuff 4 bodies in it and backfill and put stone on top so it looked like the driveway again.. one person could do this in a matter of a few hours... Its called having the right tool for the job!

RSBM

Thanks. That's what I was curious about.
Just looked -- from what we can see in the news feed-- like that dirt is firmly packed as in undisturbed.....

For some reason I can't imagine CD being capable of doing that w/o assistance-- or at least SOMEONE(s) wondering what the heck he was up to ??

I feel the families are there b/c they KNOW their loved ones are there; dead or alive.
:moo:

How were those shots described? Multiple shotgun blasts, 4 sequences? If one shotgun, then 2 shots in rapid succession would be normal, then time to reload.

I didn't say hunting and fishing is torturing animals, however we do not know what THIS guy does to his hunts or if he "gets off" on it. I personally have no desire but I don't care if you or others do.

It's all good I just saw your comment about hunting and fishing as a direct reply to someone's question about him torturing animals which I took as saying there's some correlation between the two so I just wanted to state in my opinion there's no direct correlation at all one has nothing to do with the other :)

Is there a structure, or house foundation near where this oil tank was buried? Just wondering why it was where they found it-I haven't watched any of the live feeds. I wonder if, based on the location, that it could have been assumed that it might be an oil tank, and not something else creating the appearance of an anomaly with a ground penetrating device. I'd hate to think they did all this work, only to come up with an unexpected oil tank, holding nothing of any importance

front loader pulled out the old oil tank and placed in the opposite tent with the blue tarp on ground

The only theory I have about what we are seeing in live video, I am assuming that LE scanned the ground in that area with a ground-penetrating radar. What that does is indicate if there is an abnormality below the surface of the ground, and how deep it is. With that said, they ran the radar back and forth across this area and discovered something big buried deep underground, upwards of 8-10 feet deep.

They began digging, and sure enough, they find a big tank buried at that exact depth that is full of ...........oil ? When the D.A. said this might take awhile, I believe this is the kind of thing he had in mind.

One more thing, they may also be looking for a buried car.....with 4 bodies in it.
SABBM

That would be quite a feat to accomplish !

For some reason , I'd multi-quoted some posts and now those posts keep on appearing in my new posts... how do I disable them ?
Thanks in advance !

1) I don’t think they would spend this much time in one location without strong evidence something is there.

2) If it was a freshly dug hole, this investigation would be over by now.

3) Looks like they carefully dug up an oil tank, moved it to an evidence tent and took photos of it.

4) Buried oil tanks are like wells... except with narrow pipes leading to the chamber. Even if it was a beat up & damaged tank, one could still drop anything down that would fit into the pipe.

lets say for debate purposes, that the oil tank may or may not have a weapon or such, how does that help to locate missing men?

I can't imagine how horrible it must be for these families.

I would want to be in that hole, digging with my bare hands.

How were those shots described? Multiple shotgun blasts, 4 sequences? If one shotgun, then 2 shots in rapid succession would be normal, then time to reload.

That's if you have a double barrel shotgun, if you have a pump action you can have 6 or 7 shells before having to reload.

depends on the gun. The reported savage 20-gauge that he was arrested for would have to of been taken by police i'd imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez