Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little worried about how the heat is affecting this D.A.! He didn't even know what month it is!

I know it was mentioned early on that one of the boys was diabetic. Do we know if he is Type 1 or Type 2? If he's Type 1, has it been mentioned anywhere if he left with a supply of insulin? I'm a Type 1 diabetic myself, and insulin is my lifeline.

Cosmo in custody for stealing Meo's car!! Tried to sell it after Meo was missing---Meo's title to the car was NOT signed!! Also Meo's diabetic kit was STILL IN THE CAR!!

Arraingment will be soon

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The timing and chronology of the reported shots certainly doesn't sound like target practice, though. And if the couple who reported the shots is as well-versed in firearms as they appeared to be in their comments, it wouldn't make sense to target shoot with a shotgun.

Wouldn't makes sense to kill someone with a shotgun either. It implies amateur and not a clean kill, but maybe that is the soldier in me thinking that. I also doubt these neighbor's claims a little- it is hard to tell the apart a shotgun from a rifle/pistol at a distance- they may have read the Feb arrest report and are adding that part in.

Meo's diabetic kit was still in the vehicle :(

I am so angry. CD need to get locked up for a long time

DA wants full cash bail.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Search at this time is intensifying

We are going 2 find something at scene, have no doubt, will get some finality

Cosmo D: taken into custody
pertains to a stolen car
1996 Maxim owned by Meo
attempted 2 sell this vehicle to a friend (name being protected) on July 9th
Meo's diabetic kit was found in t vehicle, Meo's title was found in car, unchanged
tried 2 sell 4 $500.

we hope to get v high bail on this charge

we consider him a flight risk

arraignment may take place in a few mins

DA is going to request a high full cash bail.

Tried to sell Meos car to friend.. wow. Not too bright.

His understanding that Meo could not survive without his diabetic kit that was still in the car... heartbreaking. Praying for these families

Live view shows they're sifting some more. Truck backed up to big tent.

My girlfriend works in the DC that he will be arraigned from. The judge is Maggie Snow she is a great person and very fair. But I'm guessing the bail will be $25mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IdreamofJeannie