Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they did run over there but the warrants are sealed. I don't have a link but it was on twitter upthread.

The DA actually stated in the presser this morning that there are searches at other locations as well. When the reporters asked where, he advised them to obtain copies of the search warrants filed and draw educated conclusions from that. I'm actually surprised no one ran straight there to obtain the information to report on, of course they could be doing that right now. I don't understand why the press updates are at 11 and 3, rather than say 11 and evening sometime where more time had passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be wrong but I don't think they would waste the money and resources if this wasn't a very strong possibility that he will become a suspect. I think this is what many would call a career maker (sad but true) and he won't risk any miss steps that could damage the case. I think this case has far reaching ties that in time we will find out more. There doesn't seem to be an urgency in finding the males, meaning there seems to be more methodical recovery then a frenzy to find them alive. Also the quote by the DA that this would be a marathon not a sprint. Again alluding to more to the story.

Not only was a car found on the property well hidden in a garage that neighbors have stated "you would have to know the property to know it was there", but a cell phone from another missing male was also found on the same property. This is not coincidence.

They also took a case that was dismissed prior and refiled just to be able to detain CD and asked and was granted a 1 million dollar bail. This was a extremely large bail to ask and be granted.

You are right it is a career marker case without a doubt, but if you take a ride down that driveway in the light of day you can find the garage, it wasn't out of the way or covered or anything and it wasn't locked. It's a 90 acre farm that was vacant for all intents and purposes, anyone could have scoped it out beforehand and then just ditched the car and cell phones there.

I just think that too many times the authorities latch onto something that seems probably even if there may be other probably scenarios. The day this story broke and was printed by the local news rag on facebook, there were 100s of people calling out this CD guy, printing his profile picture on the thread, saying "oh he is so nuts", they died of drug ods somewhere, they were caught up in racketeering, drug dealing. blah blah blah. I know for a fact that the authorities read these threads in places like this and facebook or wherever people virtually gather to look for information.

Ill say this again, this guy, CD is NOT smart enough to pull off killing 4 men and getting rid of the remains without so much as a crime scene. And to cause, now 3 days of intense digging and searching? And the Cadaver Dogs haven't caught a wiff of a body that has been baking for a week now in 90 degree weather?

Makes me think, the direction they are going is not correct...

However I will add, my view is specifically from what the public knows for sure, not from any information the police may or maynot have. I wish I could know that, but I do not.

locals to bucks co have said it is not hunting season so no shots shouldn't be heard.

People have mentioned hunting, and shooting in this area; I used to live in Bucks County (Doylestown Twp)

Car was not found at the dig location. It was found at 2098 Aquetong Rd and was quite visible from the Rd.

EDIT - Garage was visible not sure about the car.

You are right it is a career marker case without a doubt, but if you take a ride down that driveway in the light of day you can find the garage, it wasn't out of the way or covered or anything and it wasn't locked. It's a 90 acre farm that was vacant for all intents and purposes, anyone could have scoped it out beforehand and then just ditched the car and cell phones there.

I just think that too many times the authorities latch onto something that seems probably even if there may be other probably scenarios. The day this story broke and was printed by the local news rag on facebook, there were 100s of people calling out this CD guy, printing his profile picture on the thread, saying "oh he is so nuts", they died of drug ods somewhere, they were caught up in racketeering, drug dealing. blah blah blah. I know for a fact that the authorities read these threads in places like this and facebook or wherever people virtually gather to look for information.

Ill say this again, this guy, CD is NOT smart enough to pull off killing 4 men and getting rid of the remains without so much as a crime scene. And to cause, now 3 days of intense digging and searching? And the Cadaver Dogs haven't caught a wiff of a body that has been baking for a week now in 90 degree weather?

Makes me think, the direction they are going is not correct...

However I will add, my view is specifically from what the public knows for sure, not from any information the police may or maynot have. I wish I could know that, but I do not.

How do you know the garage wasn't locked? Did I miss that?

locals to bucks co have said it is not hunting season so no shots shouldn't be heard.

People have mentioned hunting, and shooting in this area; I used to live in Bucks County (Doylestown Twp)

I think you are missing the point many people have made. It does not have to be hunting season- especially in PA- to hear gun shots. I hear gun shots daily where I am from in central PA- heck I was just out in my backyard zeroing my rifle this morning. This being a farm it does not have to be hunting season to kill vermin. I am at work and am new to this site, but look up PA laws and this is completely legal to shoot/hunt anytime on a property zoned as an agriculture area. Guns are big in PA- this isn't California.

EDIT- Just saw you are actually from CA- that was not meant as an attack on you- just pointing out that in PA it goes Flag, GUNS, Football

Agree with Jadedmage, to think CD is smart enough to hide the bodies this long , but not as smart to hide the car better is crazy thinking...there are more participants in this

Live is back on and it showing a house now and trucks at the house with little sides popped up on it like a working truck or working van that you could open up the sides and get access to tools. Anyone else see that same coverage?

Car was not found at the dig location. It was found at 2098 Aquetong Rd and was quite visible from the Rd.

EDIT - Garage was visible not sure about the car.

and the other car was found in peddlers village parking lot.

ok I just saw the pictures of the big white barn/garage on some article i was reading yesterday...i didnt know the exact location

What's interesting is the timing of the gunshots heard... and on that specific property.
Could be nothing.

Could be something.
MOO

Hes new, lol but I have to say I do like the way he is handling it, even if he doesnt have as much as he acts like he does lol

Me too. Two official updates per day, I'd take that in every case!

Target practice in this area...Certainly not uncommon to shoot guns in this area.

perhaps in Bucks county, but this very specific area, I would be very shocked about regular frequent shooting. It would disturb anyone in the area because it is not common. As I said upthread, I lived within 2 miles of the current scene and never ever heard a gunshot. I'm not going to say it doesn't happen but the way it is described by the neighbor would be shocking. Honestly, this area specifically with Peddlers and the outlet malls is rather kind of touristy. I just really can't get behind the idea that shooting is common in this area. 18+ years and I never heard a shot and certainly not how the neighbor described it.

Live is back on and it showing a house now and trucks at the house with little sides popped up on it like a working truck or working van that you could open up the sides and get access to tools. Anyone else see that same coverage?
Link please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member