Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great observation. Wonder why they are so interested in it tho?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because it was there. I think it was removed only because they came upon it. No biggie IMO.

Great observation. Wonder why they are so interested in it tho?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looked empty to me. Unless items were removed before it was lifted

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Every time I see the "Take the largest investigation you've ever seen and times it by a million" quote, I can't help but think he's really thinking "Take the massive investigation I'VE* ever seen." Hard to believe a Bucks Co. DA has ever dealt with something this large in scope.

Well I can say with absolute certainty that if my hypothetical scenario is true then A) this isn't the largest investigation I can think of times a million, and B) the perp doesn't have a 158 IQ, as was suggested.

It's suppose to be 106 here tomorrow with the heat index - people are going to start to get agitated.

The news agencies should just have a drone that way they won't have to waste money & annoy the workers with the constant hum of the chopper!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@kalopsi please don't post what you've seen at Reddit. II will for sure get deleted, you possibly in time out, and if the discussion continues it will get the thread locked down.

Every time I see the "Take the largest investigation you've ever seen and times it by a million" quote, I can't help but think he's really thinking "Take the massive investigation I'VE* ever seen." Hard to believe a Bucks Co. DA has ever dealt with something this large in scope.

I agree, completely.

Don't get me wrong. I think this could be a very big case. But I also get the impressions that the DA likes the attention.

Wondering if it's possible to verify the 4 boys' connection to the Billy Riddle/Dan Lynch case?

No, I would say it is not possible to verify this. Better to leave the big speculations like this on reddit... not supposed to discuss other cases in this thread.

No but I just don't think he did it. I think in the court of public opinion since they have nothing but facebook chatter to go on and the fact that the 1 car was found on this vacant property, he is innocent until proven guilty...even the DA said there's a huge difference between being of interest and being a suspect.

I may be wrong but I don't think they would waste the money and resources if this wasn't a very strong possibility that he will become a suspect. I think this is what many would call a career maker (sad but true) and he won't risk any miss steps that could damage the case. I think this case has far reaching ties that in time we will find out more. There doesn't seem to be an urgency in finding the males, meaning there seems to be more methodical recovery then a frenzy to find them alive. Also the quote by the DA that this would be a marathon not a sprint. Again alluding to more to the story.

Not only was a car found on the property well hidden in a garage that neighbors have stated "you would have to know the property to know it was there", but a cell phone from another missing male was also found on the same property. This is not coincidence.

They also took a case that was dismissed prior and refiled just to be able to detain CD and asked and was granted a 1 million dollar bail. This was a extremely large bail to ask and be granted.

Somehow I cannot picture CD all by his little lonesome successfully killing and hiding 4 if not 5 people.
He doesn't appear to be the fittest nor most intelligent specimen on the planet ; iykwim ?

My .02 is that is is much bigger than CD and more are involved. Will be interesting to see how it plays out... and I mean that respectfully.

I've not forgotten there are tremendously worried families out there.
If harms' been done -- there needs to be justice dealt swiftly.

I totally agree with you!

I agree, completely.

Don't get me wrong. I think this could be a very big case. But I also get the impressions that the DA likes the attention.

It will be interesting to see what turns up in comparison to the way he's been talking about it.

CDs FB friends have been steadily dropping off since I first looked at his page. Last I looked at around 1am he had 2251 now it's 2248. For you pros is this normal? Or are people trying to distance themselves for fear of possible LE contact?

Seems normal to me. I'm an avid follower of the Jessica Runions (RIP) and Kara Kopetski case, and as soon as the Kylr Yust (POI) connection was made, Kylr's Facebook friends began dropping off like flies. At this point in time, he has under 30 friends on there and when I first looked, he had well over a 100. The most significant drop came when Jessica's remains were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez