Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. This article does say, Weintraub said that no human remains have been found.

http://6abc.com/news/da-evidence-found-in-bucks-co-missing-men-search/2199000/

It's not in direct quotes, so maybe they made a faulty assumption based on what he really said. The article is based on the presser.
In the live presser at 11am the DA said "no human remains have been found, (pause) ... that I can report on". The newspapers if reporting otherwise, are not exact quoting.

To me it resembled an old above ground tank. Oblong. All the buried tanks I've ever seen are cylindrical.
55baf806b1d8cbd16fadf625552a2702.jpg
3b489da7208526021899912a02be3b6e.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Would make sense for them to dig adjacent to this hole. There must be lines from the oil tank running underground adjacent to the existing hole.

My opinion right now is that they got some indication that there is something buried in the field. Now I suspect what they will find is that there is a bunch of crap buried in the field along with whatever evidence is there. They probably scanned the ground and detected this buried, discarded tank that a contractor (maybe landowner) may have put there to avoid the expense of proper disposal. I doubt they'll be pulling anything out of the tank... but I could be wrong.

forgive me if this is inappropriate... I have been listening to this album since the story initially broke. It's become the score to this mystery. Figured I'd share to relax some sleuther brains

[video=youtube;isnACAcGd5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isnACAcGd5k&list=PLnqDqvUWGSjGWtJcNZZWpdlq9zSwTnvVl[/video]

Are you gunning to be Cosmo's defense attorney? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No but I just don't think he did it. I think in the court of public opinion since they have nothing but facebook chatter to go on and the fact that the 1 car was found on this vacant property, he is innocent until proven guilty...even the DA said there's a huge difference between being of interest and being a suspect.

My opinion right now is that they got some indication that there is something buried in the field. Now I suspect what they will find is that there is a bunch of crap buried in the field along with whatever evidence is there. They probably scanned the ground and detected this buried, discarded tank that a contractor (maybe landowner) may have put there to avoid the expense of proper disposal. I doubt they'll be pulling anything out of the tank... but I could be wrong.

Evidence = Shell casings - most likely from rodent control - its a cornfield lots of rodents

I believe the oil tank was buried (when is anyone's guess) Oil tanks are not generally that far away from the house or structure it is used for. Someone said it earlier lots of these huge properties will just bury stuff rather than having it properly removed.

He actually uses the word "recovered" . "...we have not yet recovered any human remains.."
"Recovered" and "found" can mean 2 different things imo.

Yes I knew it! thank you!

But they must be licensed if they own under 300 acres I believe and they can not fire a gun within 150 yards of an inhabited building, 50 yards for archery.

To me it resembled an old above ground tank. Oblong. All the buried tanks I've ever seen are cylindrical.
55baf806b1d8cbd16fadf625552a2702.jpg
3b489da7208526021899912a02be3b6e.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Great observation. Wonder why they are so interested in it tho?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thing to keep in mind, as gun shots might be a common thing in the area.. Right now there is nothing open as far hunting season.. it is closed!

Having lived two miles from the current scene for over 18 years, I never heard any gunshots. I can't recall hearing them once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x