Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartbreaking! Wherever this investigation leads, I’m afraid it’s going to be shocking and horrific. They have a lot of resources including the FBI on this case. They are digging in one area and screen sifting dirt! Why would they be sifting the same area for days in the search for 4 young men who were alive a week ago? I don’t think it’s easy to hide remains and/or evidence from something that recent. And if CD is guilty, how do you reconcile how smart he would have to be to fool career professionals in hiding 4 bodies with how dumb you would have to be in trying to sell a victims car to a friend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could it be that Meo is the only victim and the others are accomplices in hiding? I just don't see how CD could get rid of 4 bodies on his own unless he had help (possibly from his family or through familial connections).

What would the other guys be accomplices to-killing a guy for his 1996 $500 car? I don't see it-I don't mean this to sound as snarky as it does; you know what I'm saying

That's exactly the way i took it. he worded it weirdly as he seems to have the proclivity to do.

Yes odd that title was in car, maybe that was the lure to get him to that parking lot. "Hey I might be interested in buying your car, can you come by at so and so time at so and so place so I can take a look?"

It's possible, but I think if that were the case then Mark would have brought his car too so Tom would have a ride out if he ended up selling the car.

I also don't think it's that weird to keep the title in the car. I keep my titles in my cars, purely because I'm disorganized and if I didn't keep them there I'd have no idea where they were. I know it's kind of unusual, but it's far from unheard of.

Does it strike anyone else as odd that the title was in Meo's car? Could he possibly have thought he was going to sell the car to Cosmo. Part of ruse to lure him?
I have never kept my titles in my vehicles. JMO

When I was a kid I thought the title had to be in the car. After about 2 years my parents found out and told me what an idiot I was and explained how easy someone could take ownership with that document. Just my story so IMO it could be he was just like me

Does it strike anyone else as odd that the title was in Meo's car? Could he possibly have thought he was going to sell the car to Cosmo. Part of ruse to lure him?
I have never kept my titles in my vehicles. JMO

I don't think it was a ruse, as the DA mentioned the person he was selling it to came forward and is being protected.

No....Dean got picked up, and two of the boys were together in one car.

Wait-who's car was found at Peddler's village; Meo's car was in the garage, Dean got picked up-where is Jimi Patrick's car?

I stopped watching before the Q about the parents, what was his response?

When he was asked about the parents of POI cooperation. He said something along the lines that "he would like a little more cooperation from everyone"

Meo and Sturgis just don't match the others. They seem more like music guys that may have enjoyed weed. I see no mention of huntings, atvs, jordans..etc. on any of there social media accounts. Dean, Cosmo and Jimi have more direct connections IMO

It's possible, but I think if that were the case then Mark would have brought his car too so Tom would have a ride out if he ended up selling the car.

I also don't think it's that weird to keep the title in the car. I keep my titles in my cars, purely because I'm disorganized and if I didn't keep them there I'd have no idea where they were. I know it's kind of unusual, but it's far from unheard of.

Plenty of people keep their car titles in their car-but it's a bad idea

When I was a kid I thought the title had to be in the car. After about 2 years my parents found out and told me what an idiot I was and explained how easy someone could take ownership with that document. Just my story so IMO it could be he was just like me

- Just ran out and took the title out of my car. I thought it was supposed to be in there as well.

Wait-who's car was found at Peddler's village; Meo's car was in the garage, Dean got picked up-where is Jimi Patrick's car?

Mark's car was at peddler's village.

I don't think it's clear what happened to Jimi's car, or even whether he disappeared with it in the first place.

Meo and sturgis were together. So whos car was found at Peddlers? Who picked up Dean? I heard Jimi didnt have a car? Can someone confirm all this.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Meo and Sturgis just don't match the others. They seem more like music guys that may have enjoyed weed. I see no mention of huntings, atvs, jordans..etc. on any of there social media accounts. Dean, Cosmo and Jimi have more direct connections IMO

Dean and Cosmo yes but I haven't seen anything to lead me to believe JTP was apart of that crowd other than going to school with CD. I know someone mentioned them both being into sneakers, maybe something to do with that? Maybe he felt ripped off by all 3 and just decided to take them all out at once? I don't know, so many questions.

If it weren't for him knowing CD I would say his case wasn't connected at all. I wonder if LE have more info connecting him
LE said they can't say how they were connected but with the knowledge THEY have, it's obvious.
Nope, no link. Sitting at a pharmacy will check when I get home

Meo's diabetic kit was still in the vehicle :(

RSBM

:(
Something he would def. need if he was just holed up somewhere !!

Sorry, this thread is moving so swiftly.
But several posts back--- someone said CD is re-arrested and in custody for attempting to sell a car belonging to one of the missing boys ?
Did CD try to do this after he was bailed out ??

Is he THAT ignorant ????

Or, if this was from before his first arrest... they (LE) appear to want him where they can keep a close eye on him !!!!
:moo:

Those transfers need to be notarized, right? It's been a while since I've privately bought/sold a car so I don't remember the exact process, but is t there something to prove a title transfer has been notarized? They couldn't have just banged out a deal in his driveway and made it legal anyway, right? Honest questions cause I don't remember the process well anymore.

The guy can't forge a title signature... but can bury bodies with no sign? Get outta here. There's more going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x