Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those transfers need to be notarized, right? It's been a while since I've privately bought/sold a car so I don't remember the exact process, but is t there something to prove a title transfer has been notarized? They couldn't have just banged out a deal in his driveway and made it legal anyway, right? Honest questions cause I don't remember the process well anymore.

Not necessarily, there are some places that will accept it with just a signature locally; granted they are not supposed to but they will especially if you say the person moved etc.

Question for anyone with county clerical experience... Are conceal carry permit holders confidential? Are you able to see who owns one in Bucks? Is it apart of the FOIA?

I thought that Sturgis's dad confirmed that he went to meet Meo. If Meo was going to sell his car - it would make sense that he would need a way to get home (and explain why Sturgis also had his car) but how/why they all got from A to B is what is killing me.

I thought one of their fathers said they both left home between 6 & 6:30, and each said they were going to the others house. If true, I would think they were together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They may have met up but they drove in separate cars. Ms car was found at peddlers village, Ts in CDs garage.

Is it possible - the person that came forward about buying the car was a friend of CD and told by CD about the killings/burial (this is why he is being protected). An earlier poster who went to school with CD mentioned how he loved to brag. And this is why they went directly to the very specific spot to dig? Maybe the person was even somehow involved and is being protected again because he had a lesser role.

Anything's possible! I think it's possible he's also being protected because of all of the unknowns with Cosmo....and possible associates. I know I'd want protection.

OT, but Cosmo Dinardo is currently the 2nd highest trend on Twitter at the moment. As a local, all this national attention on Bucks County is so strange and surreal. When was the last time there was a story this big and disturbing out of BC?

It was stated that JP was picked up as well on Weds, DF was picked up by Cosmo Friday night and Sturgis car was parked at Peddler's Village Friday night and Meo's was on the property found Sat. Yet the Father of Sturgis stated that they were together Meo/Sturgis Cosmo is the common denominator.

JP friends with Cosmo
DF aquiances with Sturgis/Meo
DF friends with Cosmo but not on FB.

JP was picked up on Wednesday? Do we know from where and by whom?

Those transfers need to be notarized, right? It's been a while since I've privately bought/sold a car so I don't remember the exact process, but is t there something to prove a title transfer has been notarized? They couldn't have just banged out a deal in his driveway and made it legal anyway, right? Honest questions cause I don't remember the process well anymore.

I dont think so? I sold my car a few years back privately just signed it over. Also, crappy circumstances, but my brother (same name as my dad) forged his name onto the title of one of my dads vehicles and sold it. As far as I know, none of it was ever questioned

It was stated that JP was picked up as well on Weds, DF was picked up by Cosmo Friday night and Sturgis car was parked at Peddler's Village Friday night and Meo's was on the property found Sat. Yet the Father of Sturgis stated that they were together Meo/Sturgis Cosmo is the common denominator.

JP friends with Cosmo
DF aquiances with Sturgis/Meo
DF friends with Cosmo but not on FB.

Do you happen to have the link about JP getting picked up? I'd like to read more about how he went missing

OT, but Cosmo Dinardo is currently the 2nd highest trend on Twitter at the moment. As a local, all this national attention on Bucks County is so strange and surreal. When was the last time there was a story this big and disturbing out of BC?

Not to get further off topic, but that story last summer about the guy with the girls who had been "gifted" to him was a big one, though fortunately they were all rescued alive...

Wow. Now there went $100,000 without having s^%*t to show for it.

Right? Womp womp!
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping he would be right back in jail.

This case is so very bizarre.

Got it. I just remember I always had to get them notarized with both the buyer and seller present. I've been a life-long PA resident.

Not necessarily, there are some places that will accept it with just a signature locally; granted they are not supposed to but they will especially if you say the person moved etc.

I would say not since the Jessica Savitch accident in 1983.

Wow. Now there went $100,000 without having s^%*t to show for it.

I am almost certain that money gets returned after a verdict in a case regardless of them being guilty or not guilty. Now if the family knew something about the situation at hand, I am not sure how that works.

I agree. And has anyone seen a comment or statement (even on SM) from any of the other parents? The silence i find to be a little strange, considering so many involved (4 potential victims, 1 potential perp) and so few facts.

Welcome to so many newbies, haven't seen a thread move this fast since the...well those who know me know the case...:D
Parents don't need to make statements imo unless they are looking for exposure for their loved one. These parents are getting all the attention and more for their missing son's. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I don't believe so. At least I hope not. It would make it quite easy for criminals to target easy prey.

Question for anyone with county clerical experience... Are conceal carry permit holders confidential? Are you able to see who owns one in Bucks? Is it apart of the FOIA?

But look at it this way.....it guarantees the father gets his money back because he will show for court date.

Got it. I just remember I always had to get them notarized with both the buyer and seller present. I've been a life-long PA resident.

You'd sure think a notary would be necessary to sell a car, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissHalle