Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT, but Cosmo Dinardo is currently the 2nd highest trend on Twitter at the moment. As a local, all this national attention on Bucks County is so strange and surreal. When was the last time there was a story this big and disturbing out of BC?

Grace Packer

What time on 7/9 was Meo's car found? The protected informant says Cosmo tried to sell it to him on that same day and the police were on the property that day. Also it was reported that the car was heavily concealed in that garage so that even if someone entered it would be hard to find. This may just be a way to get him back in the slammer and have another conversation with him because they didn't find much. I doubt that but it could be possible.

I hope they figure out a way to keep CD in jail this time. Daddy will keep coming up with the cash if they allow for bail.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...on-bucks-farm-for-4-missing-men-20170712.html

Cosmo DiNardo, the person of interest in the search for four missing young men, was arrested Wednesday afternoon after being charged with stealing a car belonging to one of the missing men, said Bucks County District Attorney Matthew D. Weintraub. He had been released on bail a day earlier after being arrested on a refiled firearms charge Monday.

“We consider Mr. DiNardo a flight risk,” Weintraub said. DiNardo was set to be arraigned Wednesday afternoon immediately following Weintraub’s news briefing.

OT, but Cosmo Dinardo is currently the 2nd highest trend on Twitter at the moment. As a local, all this national attention on Bucks County is so strange and surreal. When was the last time there was a story this big and disturbing out of BC?

International attention, news has been written about this across the pond.

I live ina huge city and I hear gunshots daily as well. im really not putting much on it. a neighbor said they were in four bursts. some locals say there is target practice "all the time", some say they never hear it. I hope LE can figure it all out.

I think you are missing the point many people have made. It does not have to be hunting season

Selling expensive sneakers is a thing. My coworker does it and makes hundreds, as well as my 17 year old neighbor. You purchase a ticket to hopefully win the lottery which then allows you to by a pair of sneakers. Re-sell online and make a huge profit. So he has the money to buy them, then sells them and has a bunch of cash for a young kid that doesn't need to go by mom and dad.

My son does it too, he's actually met Cosmo a few times through it

mmea, we aren't allowed to post rumors like this here

What time on 7/9 was Meo's car found? The protected informant says Cosmo tried to sell it to him on that same day and the police were on the property that day. Also it was reported that the car was heavily concealed in that garage so that even if someone entered it would be hard to find. This may just be a way to get him back in the slammer and have another conversation with him because they didn't find much. I doubt that but it could be possible.
My thoughts are CD tried to sell the car to the person and when it didn't happen, he hid the car thinking the person would go to the cops after seeing the name on the title

Come on -- this dummy tried selling a stolen car on the ninth and he's being made out to seem like some criminal mastermind. Hard to believe the parents didn't help him cover up such a big mess, and the DA's unwillingness to say whether they've been cooperative or not is just another reason to believe it.

Needless to say, this family sure has the resources to make things "disappear."

Look up William Riddle's court docs, for the crime we aren't allowed to say is connected. His earliest possible court day was July 11th...

Maybe the ruse was for CD to get the boys to PV so he could test drive the car, they all get in for the ride and he takes them to the farm? JMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They need to be notarized in PA, I only know this because I am a notary, and have done my fair share of title transfers.

I purchased a car for cash in Philly; registered it in NJ and the title was never notorized...

ETA: maybe my registering it in NJ changed the requirements, idk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member