Status
Not open for further replies.
oil tank?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 3.56.23 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 3.56.23 PM.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 401
One of the fathers - Dimeo I believe - said that they met at Peddler's village. So one car left at PV and I was assuming they drove together to the property for some reason.

http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/267374138-story

He was trying to sell the car on 7/9. Three days ago. Two days after Meo was last seen.
I don't know why, but that felt like a punch to the gut to read. For two reasons.

1) What kind of beast lists a car for sale a day later? YKWIM? Good grief!
2) This has only been going on for a few days. There's has been SO MUCH happening around this case, I swear it feels like weeks.

There are 682 users browsing this thread. 526 are guests.
Why don't you all pull up a chair and join us??
SABBM

I'll be blunt : Just how dumb IS CD ? Did he think no one would notice ??? Esp. if he harmed the car's owner--- what a stupid thing to do ! Was CD thinking : "....Well, he doesn't need that car ever again-- so I'm going to get some money selling it...." * major eye roll....*
:moo:

Come on -- this dummy tried selling a stolen car on the ninth and he's being made out to seem like some criminal mastermind. Hard to believe the parents didn't help him cover up such a big mess, and the DA's unwillingness to say whether they've been cooperative or not is just another reason to believe it.

Needless to say, this family sure has the resources to make things "disappear."

I agree. Someone who is dumb enough to try to sell a missing persons car to a friend for $500 isn’t smart enough to make 4 bodies disappear this long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he meant me. I do live in CA. hunting isn't big in my area, but there are parts of the state (far north east, central ca) where ppl hunt. I hear illegal urban shooting all the time. personally I don't give a hooo to ever own a gun. only time it would od me any good is if I woke up w a intruder on top of me, but I have a lot of kids so it would still be no good as it would be locked somewhere. lol. I have a knife tho.

I don't live in CA; I live in NY State. I used to live in Doylestown, and posted my message before all of the posts that said you can shoot all the time, any time around there (lol). This is specifically what I wanted to know

Does the new arrests of CD mean that his parents loose the bond they put up to free him previously?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

Maybe the ruse was for CD to get the boys to PV so he could test drive the car, they all get in for the ride and he takes them to the farm? JMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry what/who is PV?

ETA: never mind, peddlers village

I almost feel guilty for being so incredibly fascinated by this case. It is swallowing me whole.

SABBM

I'll be blunt : Just how dumb IS CD ? Did he think no one would notice ??? Esp. if he harmed the car's owner--- what a stupid thing to do ! Was CD thinking : "....Well, he doesn't need that car ever again-- so I'm going to get some money selling it...." * major eye roll....*
:moo:

complete knuckle head. He also looks to be pretty out of shape in recent photos.. it adds to why I don't buy that he could do this all by himself. Moving bodies, working backhoes... pouring cement (or whatever else he did).

One of the fathers - Dimeo I believe - said that they met at Peddler's village. So one car left at PV and I was assuming they drove together to the property for some reason.
SABBM

At least whatever happened... it allegedly happened at CD's parent's property.
So the authorities are looking in the right place s far as we know.

there was a kit left in his car.

I know it was mentioned early on that one of the boys was diabetic. Do we know if he is Type 1 or Type 2? If he's Type 1, has it been mentioned anywhere if he left with a supply of insulin? I'm a Type 1 diabetic myself, and insulin is my lifeline.

[video=twitter;885228137977700355]https://twitter.com/trentoniandavid/status/885228137977700355[/video]

One of the fathers - Meo I believe - said that they met at Peddler's village. So one car left at PV and I was assuming they drove together to the property for some reason

[video=twitter;885228308916576256]https://twitter.com/omalley_intell/status/885228308916576256[/video]

I almost feel guilty for being so incredibly fascinated by this case. It is swallowing me whole.

Don't be....people come here for a case or cases and find them selves here years after following other cases and even helping out on cases...this site is great...

Jonbenet Ramsey brought me here or from the older board then to here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member