Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DA actually stated in the presser this morning that there are searches at other locations as well. When the reporters asked where, he advised them to obtain copies of the search warrants filed and draw educated conclusions from that. I'm actually surprised no one ran straight there to obtain the information to report on, of course they could be doing that right now. I don't understand why the press updates are at 11 and 3, rather than say 11 and evening sometime where more time had passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11 am gives time to update for the 12noon News. 3pm is for the evening news which starts at 4 on some channels here.

$5 million cash bail?

Good! Let Daddy empty his bank accounts and try to come up with that!

[video=twitter;885230443162947585]https://twitter.com/cbsphilly/status/885230443162947585[/video]

[video=twitter;885230474343395332]https://twitter.com/nbcphiladelphia/status/885230474343395332[/video]

OK, now this is interesting...a traumatic brain injury (TBI) is one thing...Schizophrenia is another.

Yes. And it can explain the previous involuntary commitment of CD.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

SABBM

I'll be blunt : Just how dumb IS CD ? Did he think no one would notice ??? Esp. if he harmed the car's owner--- what a stupid thing to do ! Was CD thinking : "....Well, he doesn't need that car ever again-- so I'm going to get some money selling it...." * major eye roll....*
:moo:

I know, I'm dumbfounded.

What on earth is going on here?

I can't tell if my video is livestream or playback from earlier!!! Is anyone watching a live feed? Tia

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't tell if my video is livestream or playback from earlier!!! Is anyone watching a live feed? Tia

6abc on fb is live

Lets just come right out with it --- a protected witness in the case where only one person is currently of interest? This SCREAMS organized crime connections of some sort... imo, of course.

I find it interesting that the person that he tried to sell the car to is being protected. IMO there is more than one person at work here... CD wouldn't be dumb enough to go after him as i am sure even before he was arrested on new charges, he was being watched heavily. Someone else is still a danger here for that witness.

[video=twitter;885230172026392577]https://twitter.com/lehighcourts/status/885230172026392577[/video]

WOW.

Help me out here...
He is currently being held for car theft,yes?

Would a judge grant that kind of bail without evidence of any other crime?

I know they have found evidence of... something at the farm.

Would that evidence have to be presented to the judge to get that high of a bail?

Not to say that car theft isn't a serious crime, but 5 mil?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's that high, I'm just curious about what would happen behind the scenes to warrant that figure.

WOW.

Help me out here...

Would that evidence have to be presented to the judge to get that high of a bail?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's that high, I'm just curious about what would happen behind the scenes to warrant that figure.

Most likely its because he is a flight risk if out. His parents have money so they need to set the bail high enough that someone would think twice about skipping town if bailed out.

WOW.

Help me out here...

The fact that it's 5 mil cash tells me that they have something more substantial than car theft.

Looks like they're packing up??? Maybe just preparing for a storm...hopefully. Sorry for typing out loud

Highest bail this judge has ever set.
[video=twitter;885230839013007361]https://twitter.com/creese28/status/885230839013007361[/video]

Is it very windy at the site or is it the wind from the helicopter that moves the branches?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

No point in pops bailing him out this time. He'd be pissing more money down the toilet. Don't see how LE wouldn't just file another charge shortly after he's released.

Honestly, you'd think the only reason they'd bail him out on a $5M bond is if the plan was to run far far away.

I would think (I'm not a lawyer here) that a judge, if presented with a declaration from the D.A. that CD is a person of interest in a possible mass murder investigation, and furthermore is a serious flight risk, would agree to a request for very high bail. CD's family is very wealthy from all accounts, and a quick trip to a destination without an extradition treaty could easily be arranged and paid for.

Thanks! I signed up because as a Bucks Co. resident of 30 years I've never seen anything of this magnitude. Truly jaw-dropping.

Everyone on WS has been very welcoming, though, and I'm appreciative of that.

Welcome! I'm here since the Laci Peterson case. WS is addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member