Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost certain that money gets returned after a verdict in a case regardless of them being guilty or not guilty. Now if the family knew something about the situation at hand, I am not sure how that works.

I could be wrong, but Dad put up the 10% cash (probably didn't use a bondsman, but ... BBM

[h=2]Cash Bail[/h][FONT=&quot]If you paid cash bail to the court, meaning you paid the full bail amount, you will have that money returned to you after the defendant makes all required court appearances. If the person does not show up in court, that money will be forfeited and you will not see it again. And if the defendant gets arrested again while out on bail, no refund will be given. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If a defendant is found not guilty, the bond is discharged; if the defendant pleads guilty, the bond is discharged at the time of sentencing.

https://www.aboutbail.com/pages/will-i-get-my-bail-money-back

[/FONT]

Pages are moving too fast, but someone in an earlier post that I cannot find asked about past aerial photos.

A great resource for really old ones can be found by Googling "Penn Pilot Photo Centers." They have old aerial USDA photos for most of Pennsylvania.

I had to go all the way back to one from 1938 before finding any evidence of a structure on the location the oil tank was discovered. 1958 & 1971 survey photos show nothing but farmland behind the house.

Thanks! I signed up because as a Bucks Co. resident of 30 years I've never seen anything of this magnitude. Truly jaw-dropping.

Everyone on WS has been very welcoming, though, and I'm appreciative of that.

Haha. Welcome to Websleuths!

First ADA Gregg Shore asks $5 million cash bail for Cosmo DiNardo. Def attorney Mike Parlow now arguing against.

— James O'Malley (@omalley_intell) July 12, 2017

I hope the judge is a reasonable man and grants the ADA's request. CD is an enormous flight risk right now.

I can't imagine Daddy has the 5 mill in cash lying around to get him out this time.

I believe the neighbor who was interviewed who claimed to hear the gunshots said she and her husband heard them in the middle of the night, like around 1:30 am.

[video=twitter;885228308916576256]https://twitter.com/omalley_intell/status/885228308916576256[/video]
OK, now this is interesting...a traumatic brain injury (TBI) is one thing...Schizophrenia is another.

Pages are moving too fast, but someone in an earlier post that I cannot find asked about past aerial photos.

A great resource for really old ones can be found by Googling "Penn Pilot Photo Centers." They have old aerial USDA photos for most of Pennsylvania.

I had to go all the way back to one from 1938 before finding any evidence of a structure on the location the oil tank was discovered. 1958 & 1971 survey photos show nothing but farmland behind the house.

That's what I wanted to know

Yes-and it may be that the DA has asked these parents not to make statements

Sturgis' dad was making statements in the beginning before LE asked him to stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! You're a lifer! Definitely glad I found you guys.

Don't be....people come here for a case or cases and find them selves here years after following other cases and even helping out on cases...this site is great...

Jonbenet Ramsey brought me here or from the older board then to here

Yes, he did mean you...I jumped onto that without realizing he was answering your response to me[/QUOTE]

Sorry new posting on here, but love the site, read everything on the Rhoden murders and the young man who disappeared in TX with the weird 911 call.

BINGO!! Not suprising you had to go so far back. Good info :). I think I like the "dropped evidence down a drain pipe theory.

holy heck...I was gone 1.5 hours and he gets arrested again? How stupid is this guy? No way did he do all this himself. He had help.

I find it interesting that the person that he tried to sell the car to is being protected. IMO there is more than one person at work here... CD wouldn't be dumb enough to go after him as i am sure even before he was arrested on new charges, he was being watched heavily. Someone else is still a danger here for that witness.

[video=twitter;885229845218721792]https://twitter.com/trentoniandavid/status/885229845218721792[/video]

Also on another note... very interesting that he was brought back in and no one noticed it or caught the information before it was publicly announced.

[video=twitter;885230172026392577]https://twitter.com/lehighcourts/status/885230172026392577[/video]

Mark's car was at peddler's village.

I don't think it's clear what happened to Jimi's car, or even whether he disappeared with it in the first place.

I read in the Toronto Sun yesterday that LE had found 2 cars on CD's family property. I'm looking for the link now. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

anyone think that since CD is this deep already that one of his enemies is the one who said he tried to sell them the car? just to get him locked up again? I'm sure thats all LE needed to press the charge and arrest him. Slick move on the enemy and / or LE for making that happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
podreal