Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure the cops have phone records that give them credible information where they are focusing only on Cosmo. But this guy just seems like such an idiot and wannabe bad guy. I am having a hard time seeing he is intelligent enough to lure in four kids, and make them disappear with no trace for this long. What kind of savy criminal tries selling a missing person's car for $500? Perhaps he somehow came into possession of the stolen car, stolen DF's phone - he seems to be more a scam artist than mass murderer who can cover it up. But again, I am sure the cops have been able to put them all together by their cell phone usage - how else would they even link Jimi Patrick to this? (And no, this is not organized crime. These kids are low level users / dealers. Cosmo needing $500 selling a hot car is proof of that). Also, I wonder if its possible that one of the four kids missing is not missing in the sense that we are thinking about it - but perhaps was in on hurting the others and is on the run?

I doubt he was selling the car for the cash. More to get rid of evidence. In a super dumb way.

Given what we've learned about him and his personality, chances are very high that if concrete proof of a crime is not found (I think it will be), he'll be bragging it about it to everyone in jail so hopefully someone will snitch.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5715.jpg
    IMG_5715.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 562
  • IMG_5716.jpg
    IMG_5716.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 467
If you do some searching on Twitter, you can find BR s sister saying DF is best friend.. way to closely tied together for my fitting.

Thanks everyone for the info all day, work went by quick :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I think riddle threw dinardo under the bus to save his own behind.

Why o why must they still be flying over the darn prison! They're not going to see anyone there...ABC get back to the dig site please & follow the German Shepherd please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The suggestions I've seen made about organized crime weren't referring specifically to the possible deaths of these 4 young men, but more so the DiNardo family in general and their potential ability to clean up such a large mess caused by their son... and possible unrelated murders tied to the family and their properties.

I am sure the cops have phone records that give them credible information where they are focusing only on Cosmo. But this guy just seems like such an idiot and wannabe bad guy. I am having a hard time seeing he is intelligent enough to lure in four kids, and make them disappear with no trace for this long. What kind of savy criminal tries selling a missing person's car for $500? Perhaps he somehow came into possession of the stolen car, stolen DF's phone - he seems to be more a scam artist than mass murderer who can cover it up. But again, I am sure the cops have been able to put them all together by their cell phone usage - how else would they even link Jimi Patrick to this? (And no, this is not organized crime. These kids are low level users / dealers. Cosmo needing $500 selling a hot car is proof of that). Also, I wonder if its possible that one of the four kids missing is not missing in the sense that we are thinking about it - but perhaps was in on hurting the others and is on the run?

Unless I'm reading this wrong, on page 2 the FATHER (Anthony) said he was driving a pickup truck in Solebury Twp on 7/7 at 7:49PM. Seconds after his pick-up was captured on a license plate reader, Meo's license plates for his Maxima were also captured.

So the father is either lying to try to protect the son, there is a missing page not in the tweet, or he's neck deep in it now.

Unless I'm reading this wrong, on page 2 the FATHER (Anthony) said he was driving a pickup truck in Solebury Twp on 7/7 at 7:49PM. Seconds after his pick-up was captured on a license plate reader, Meo's license plates for his Maxima were also captured.

So the father is either lying to try to protect the son, there is a missing page not in the tweet, or he's neck deep in it now.

I believe it's just the two pages. I have a feeling the father is definitely covering for the son. Or involved.

I really wish those who are talking about Riddle would quit. You're going to piss off the moderators and they will close the thread.

There is no evidence or information from LE that these are connected. And until there is official word that there is a connection, we cannot discuss it here.

I don't think it would be too difficult to 'off' 4 ppl @ separate times...it's already known that they've been hanging out so he could have called & said hey you wanna ride/get high/fill in your own blank over @ my parents farm

Just heard on News4Jax that one of the victim's phone pings came from the property where CD lives, hence the search.

Door #3

I don't think it would be too difficult to 'off' 4 ppl @ separate times...it's already known that they've been hanging out so he could have called & said hey you wanna ride/get high/fill in your own blank over @ my parents farm

Now getting rid of 4 bodies is where it becomes difficult but again if the rumors that he was always talking/bragging about killing ppl are true than I'm sure he's had plans in his head

Yes, I read it to be that the father was driving the truck. So either pop was helping CD or Pop was lying and actually CD was driving the truck. Either way, not good.

I did not read it this way. I think the parents were mentioned in that paragraph to show the relationship between Cosmo and Aquatong road. I think it reads that Cosmo is the one who stated he was driving a pick up. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat