Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's news to me. I think they usually mean if you violate the conditions of your bail it wont be returned. this is a whole different case. but I could be wrong, or it could vary by state.

I was a CO for years and also used to work in jail records so I have a little knowledge of how it works in CA anyways.

I could be wrong, but Dad put up the 10% cash (probably didn't use a bondsman, but ... BBM

[h=2]Cash Bail[/h][FONT="]If you paid cash bail to the court, meaning you paid the full bail amount, you will have that money returned to you after the defendant makes all required court appearances. If the person does not show up in court, that money will be forfeited and you will not see it again. [B]And if the defendant gets arrested again while out on bail, no refund will be given. [/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][FONT="]If a defendant is found not guilty, the bond is discharged; if the defendant pleads guilty, the bond is discharged at the time of sentencing.

https://www.aboutbail.com/pages/will

4d44f507b8008002b471fde84280747d.jpg

They are flying over CDs new home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are flying over CDs new home.
This isn't the normal place for this type of response, but I have to. I am ROFL. ha ha ha

Thank you for that, kbns625. I've also been wondering who bailed out WR.

Now this is curious. Is he the only lawyer in town? Cosmo's dad hired a big time attorney - why wouldn't they use the same attorney for their son?

Whats the reputation of Michael Parlow?

His website says "Aggressive Criminal Defense". Apparently he's been successful numerous times at getting the court to suppress evidence in serious criminal cases. He gets very favorable reviews from clients.

http://www.gallantparlow.com/about/overview

They are still in the deep hole..they pulled the "oil tank" out of the hole, set up a air-conditioned tent (is this for the personnel or for preserving any evidence found?), still have 2 people sifting thru dirt, I saw a man with a suit that was not the DA (could just be a higher up FBI person or something), saw earlier 2 people who looked to be dressed in aqua colored "scrubs" (could this be ME personnel?), but mostly, what is in that hole?! This case is definitely bringing up alot of questions for me!!! But I do pray for the families..if they are holding vigil there through these last few days I can't imagine what they're going through!Edited to add the people in the "scrubs" were climbing out of the hole, a man and a woman.

DiNardo was arrested again, this time for trying to sell the car in the garage. Hahahhahaha. LE were just holding that one in case he made bail.

I'm a little surprised that the jail doesn't have a no-fly zone. Maybe I watch too many movies.

I have to say I'm beyond impressed (and perhaps a bit smitten) with the DA.

There's been some AWESOME police resources and LE strategies used to swiftly and effectively deal with this tragedy.

While the occasion is melancholy, kudos to all agencies involved for top-notch work!

They are still in the deep hole..they pulled the "oil tank" out of the hole, set up a air-conditioned tent (is this for the personnel or for preserving any evidence found?), still have 2 people sifting thru dirt, I saw a man with a suit that was not the DA (could just be a higher up FBI person or something), saw earlier 2 people who looked to be dressed in aqua colored "scrubs" (could this be ME personnel?), but mostly, what is in that hole?! This case is definitely bringing up alot of questions for me!!! But I do pray for the families..if they are holding vigil there through these last few days I can't imagine what they're going through!

Are you seeing this live right now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a little surprised that the jail doesn't have a no-fly zone. Maybe I watch too many movies.

Cameras can zoom into the no fly zone while the chopper stays out of it. IMO

Can't help thinking Riddle is the missing link in this riddle. Has he been questioned?

I hope they give Cosmo a new mugshot where he looks SCARED AS **** (as opposed to smiling like the cat that ate the canary)!

Can someone provide link/proof of CD having same lawyer as BR?

thank you - all we saw was for BR having that lawyer....i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV