Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI was there right from the start - <modsnip> Solebury is a very safe quiet community and no way would the police have the expertise to handle this. But they wouldn't have known that in the 1st few hours. I could see them calling in the FBI a few days in to it.

So locals - tell me about your DA. Is he a grandstander? Like attention? Or is he down to earth, well respected?

He is fairly new was Asst DA for years. He seems to be genuine. The last one Heckler not so much.

A neighbor who lives near the DiNardo’s large farm property off Route 202 called the son “pretty nutty.”

“He used to walk around here in camouflage with a gun hunting squirrels,” the neighbor said. “He’s a scary kid.”

The man said he used to hike the property when it was previously owned by a different family. The garage and the field are right around the corner from each other.

“There’s no way there’s a car left in that garage by someone who’s not familiar with this property,” the neighbor said, expecting a sad ending. “It’s so dense in there. There’s tree stands in there for hunting. There’s an old, abandoned car back there from the 40s. It’s as thick as mud in there and I’ve been through it.”

http://www.trentonian.com/general-n...pected-in-disappearance-of-4-men-man-arrested

Sturgis' car was recovered at Peddler’s Village and Meo’s car was found in the garage of the abandoned property on Aquetong Road. Both locations are a little more than a mile apart from each other, with the cornfield that is being searched smack dab in the center of them.

1035. FBI Assistance in Missing Persons Cases

In a missing person case, as a matter of cooperation, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) will, at the request of a state or local law enforcement agency, make available the facilities of the FBI Identification Division and the FBI Laboratory.

Information pertaining to certain categories of missing persons, including missing children, may be entered into the missing person file of the FBI operated National Crime Information Center (NCIC) by the local law enforcement agencies and, since passage of the Missing Children Act (Pub. L. 97-272, amending, 28 U.S.C. § 534), by parents of missing children if the local law enforcement agency will not do so.

(I thought the FBI only entered a missing person case if it was of tender age?)

This is what the FBI investigates:

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate

Would the 4 missing boys be considered to be serial if they are indeed deceased?

Do they believe that maybe there is organized crime involved?

I'm thinking the convening of the Grand Jury might be rushed due to CD making bail?

Can you plead the fifth in a grand jury inquest? Maybe they still won't talk? I have no idea, just wondering.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Please do not suggest their involvement. It's against TOS. All that has been reported thus far is that they want to question them under oath regarding their son's whereabouts.

Sources say the spotlight is being shifted to DiNardo's parents as investigators want to question them under oath about their son's actions last weekend after four young Bucks County men disappeared. The DA stop short of calling DiNardo's father a person of interest.

“I would not classify him that way, no.”

[...]

Sources also confirm that investigators have seized the cell phones of Antonio DiNardo, his wife and son as they try to piece together a timeline for Cosmo DiNardo's whereabouts since last Wednesday.
http://www.fox29.com/news/267303412-story

I've seen conflicting information.

Is the Grand Jury session with the parents today or tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen conflicting information.

Is the Grand Jury session with the parents today or tomorrow?

Tomorrow.

Connections I've Found

CD and JP- They have 37 mutual friends in common and have been friends since November 2013.

CD and MS- They have 14 friends in common

CD and TM- They have 105 friends in common

CD and DF- Have 55 friends in common

DF and TM- have 16 friends in common

DF and MS- have 1 Mutual Friend

DF and JP- have 5 mutual friends

MS and TM- Have been friends since October 2011 and have 60 mutual friends.

MS and JP- Nothing
_______________________________________________________________________________________

JP- TM - have 2 mutual friends
Nice work.......you are a star.

Are there any old water wells on the property?

man they've been there for a couple days at the same spot....what could they be looking for?

Who knows. Kind of odd everyone has booties on except for the 2 public works guys in the yellow shirts traipsing around

Who knows. Kind of odd everyone has booties on except for the 2 public works guys in the yellow shirts traipsing around

yea I know....seems their really interested in digging all that dirt out and sifting it at the other tent...reminds me of when they found Caylee.....they must know something about this spot.

their like down to their waist in that hole

wait a minute...their at a spot that has two like square metal boxes in the ground and it looks like air or some kind of ducts attached to it

Connections I've Found

CD and JP- They have 37 mutual friends in common and have been friends since November 2013.

CD and MS- They have 14 friends in common

CD and TM- They have 105 friends in common

CD and DF- Have 55 friends in common

DF and TM- have 16 friends in common

DF and MS- have 1 Mutual Friend

DF and JP- have 5 mutual friends

MS and TM- Have been friends since October 2011 and have 60 mutual friends.

MS and JP- Nothing
_______________________________________________________________________________________

JP- TM - have 2 mutual friends

Wow nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members