Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep their only down a few feet...digging in and around those metal boxes

Anyone have a link to this feed.. Fox 29 live isn't showing anything

could be...but it seems there is metal boxes that were in there already....right in front of the guy in the white shirt......I don;t think their down that far to need air...I think it was already there and their digging around it.

Wow. I guess I'm not seeing it. All I see is ducts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'In 2005, SD, founded Bella Trucking Corp., which is also registered to the family’s home." Trucking company??? I wonder how many loads have gone out since this whole thing started??

Interesting. That makes me think of the 2011 google earth image posted here yesterday with what looks like a metal box in the same area they have been digging!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

the pic that was posted yesterday from 2011 shows a big pile of fire wood, with a trailer parked in front of it.

do you have that pic?
6a278c4968f618c18855b91001cc05fb.jpg

https://m.imgur.com/a/F1Ovk

Wow. I guess I'm not seeing it. All I see is ducts.

you kinda have to wait until the guys move away in the front...then the two metal boxes are revealed.....or one metal box with a separator in it

the duct might be for water that was in those boxes...just a guess

I did see fire hoses earlier

the pic that was posted yesterday from 2011 shows a big pile of fire wood, with a trailer parked in front of it.
I don't see fire wood or a trailer. I see the same exact cement slabs and the same size of width hole as where they are digging now. MOO.

you kinda have to wait until the guys move away in the front...then the two metal boxes are revealed.....or one metal box with a separator in it

Looks like they are preparing to pull it out with the backhoe.

that's the FBI digging.....bringing in more ply wood

This reminds me of the live footage of looking through wells for Baby Lisa.

the metal boxes are in front of those standing around....sometimes the guys digging sit on the walls of the metal boxes...at least that's what I saw about 20 minutes ago

They keep looking at the helicopter all of the sudden. Hmmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member