Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that's the $1M bail on the firearm case, not the $5M bail on the vehicle theft case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

Oh, ok. *Whew*
I keep thinking if CD KNOWS something-- he will disappear if he gets out.
:moo:

<modsnip>

No offense, but are you from the area? A "small community"? That doesn't really describe any of the locations key to this investigation. We're talking about the suburbs of one of biggest cities in the country....there are MILLIONS of people that either live or travel through Bucks County every day. <modsnip>

'Bucks County' isn't a city. Its a county, comprised of many small cities/small towns, some bigger than others though, obviously. I think that is what he/she was referencing.

Such an optimist. :)

I wish I could jump on this train with you. It's a good theory, but the fact that the DA has never asked anyone to be looking out for these boys makes me believe they are pretty confident they are dead and not on the run.

I hadn't even thought about this important fact you've pointed out! The very 1st thing that's done when someone goes missing is share their photos!!! But @ yesterday's
(or Monday's???/Everything is a blur!) presser the DA shared their photos only as an afterthought!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea, K2 and bath salts are very very difficult to detect in drug screenings. The manufactures can also make one small tweak to the chemical compounds to keep it from being illegal. This is why those on probation/parole resort to these substances; generally not because they thoroughly enjoy the high, but because it's a last resort.

Referring to K2 or Spice as "synthetic marijuana" is a problem imo, too, because the effects are FAR more profound and dangerous. I'm sure you know this already, but smoking K2 alone can trigger psychosis. Just Youtubing "Spice trip gone wrong" videos is horrifying. Obviously a jump in this specific case, but homicide while under the influence of spice would be the least surprising thing ever. It literally transforms people from normal human beings to blood-thirsty zombies.

Also, I agree that marijuana can also have adverse effects on schizophrenia sufferers from what I've encountered as well.

In my experience, marijuana can be a treatment or a trigger in schizophrenia cases. Along with allegations of him selling weed, I read somewhere about CD's use of K2... synthetic marijuana (obviously not that similar). I've heard of people doing K2 instead of smoking weed because it's easier to hide it from a drug screening, too.

He doesn't look quite as happy in his latest mug shot..

[video=twitter;885263157320712192]https://twitter.com/KYWNewsradio/status/885263157320712192[/video]
Looks like crap. Reality setting in?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This isn't good......

[video=twitter;885295394070155264]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885295394070155264[/video]

Wow. That's sad. Wish I knew who that is with the white hair. He gets smacked by the female too at the end. Instigating?

RSBM

Oh, ok. *Whew*
I keep thinking if CD KNOWS something-- he will disappear if he gets out.
:moo:

The distinction keeps getting lost due to the high post volume at the moment, but here's a screen shot of the vehicle theft case:

7bc09497ae4ebe1ca730d25127a89371.png

Bail isn't listed as posted and CD is still listed as in custody. You can breathe! :)

Yea, K2 and bath salts are very very difficult to detect in drug screenings. The manufactures can also make one small tweak to the chemical compounds to keep it from being illegal. This is why those on probation/parole resort to these substances; generally not because they thoroughly enjoy the high, but because it's a last resort.

Referring to K2 or Spice as "synthetic marijuana" is a problem imo, too, because the effects are FAR more profound and dangerous. I'm sure you know this already, but smoking K2 alone can trigger psychosis. Just Youtubing "Spice trip gone wrong" videos is horrifying. Obviously a jump in this specific case, but homicide while under the influence of spice would be the least surprising thing ever. It literally transforms people from normal human beings to blood-thirsty zombies.

Also, I agree that marijuana can also have adverse effects on schizophrenia sufferers from what I've encountered as well.

I agree with this. My bad. I used the term to lead into the drug screening point, because I think a lot of kids/parolees start using it because they think it's the way to get high under the radar. Not enough people know it's a nasty chemical potpourri.

This isn't good......

RSBM for focus

No not good but I am keeping in mind these families are under tremendous stress and in great pain right now. I am keeping all these young men's loved ones in my thoughts. I cannot conceive of how difficult this must be for them.

<modsnip>

No offense, but are you from the area? A "small community"? That doesn't really describe any of the locations key to this investigation. We're talking about the suburbs of one of biggest cities in the country....there are MILLIONS of people that either live or travel through Bucks County every day. <modsnip>

Huh? Bucks county isn't a city, dude.

New Hope IS a small community. The graduating classe at NHSHS normally has about 100 kids whereas the neighboring districts are 3-4x's that. Perhaps other towns within Bucks isn't as small but this general vincity of New Hope Solebury IS which is where much of this is centered.

What was buried......
[video=twitter;885299503535972352]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885299503535972352[/video]

Wow. That's sad. Wish I knew who that is with the white hair. He gets smacked by the female too at the end. Instigating?

I can only imagine how high emotions are running. I'm sure there will be blaming going on.

'Bucks County' isn't a city. Its a county, comprised of many small cities/small towns, some bigger than others though, obviously. I think that is what he/she was referencing.

Yes, I realize that a county isn't a city. But the general areas we're talking about really are far from being considered "small communities". I.E. A small town where everybody knows each other and each other's business. Bensalem, and even the New Hope/Doylestown area are pretty dense suburban areas.

<modsnip>

I just read that the prayer vigil at St. Anselm parish originally scheduled for saturday is now postponed, date TBD. (St. Anselm Parish FB page, sorry can't link from my phone)
Wonder what that means?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

What was buried......
[video=twitter;885299503535972352]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885299503535972352[/video]

Yeah. That oil tank is the thing that disturbs me the most in the investigation... and how carefully they excavated it.

Yeah. That oil tank is the thing that disturbs me the most in the investigation... and how carefully they excavated it.

Watching on the helicopter feed they brought one of the dogs in at one point when the tank was under one of the tents, and then you could see the flashes from the cameras start snapping right away.

Odd piece of evidence, though. Namely for how far down it was buried and the condition it seemed to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980