Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't look quite as happy in his latest mug shot..

[video=twitter;885263157320712192]https://twitter.com/KYWNewsradio/status/885263157320712192[/video]

I know it's CD's least of his worries and...

I'm not claiming to be a **hairline connoisseur** but...

I'm not digging the look from the " V " to a " -- "

'Just sayin'

Hi everyone, I'm a long time lurker (clearly considering my username) this is the first case I've seen on here (even with all the episodes of disappeared I've watched and then found the websleuths take on it or update) that forced me to register and comment. This is quite possibly one of the most unfathomable, disturbing and incredibly heartbreaking cases I've heard of. I am praying for the young men who are missing and unfortunately it seems that this will not have a happy ending and that they will be found alive. The recent updates re: TM's car and kit being left behind is ominous to say the least. I hope the families can get the answers they so desperately need and that justice is served. I am disgusted by the POI, not even going to use his initials, and I truly hope that whoever else is involved, of anyone is severely punished

What is it? I can't see anything.

RSBM

Neither could I. Video says "this media could not be played".
I kind of wanted to see the one about the evidence unearthed... the video with the truck in the still photo.
Oh, well.

Folks, please move on from big county, small community, small town, etc. discussion and back to the topic of the four men missing...Thanks

I know this link has been posted but this stands out to me. DiNardo talks about HAVING people killed and giving his number only to people who kill people. I'm sure if enough money is involved there's people who would do these kinds of things, especially gang members. And that at least a couple of these boys did hang out with DiNardo and he sold guns and drugs, more frequently recently. Also he spoke very highly of his friend Thomas Meo, that also stood out. A damn shame.

"He said DiNardo had bragged about having someone killed because of a dispute over $800, and that DiNardo said he only gave his phone number out to “people who kill people.” "

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...o-spoke-of-having-people-killed-20170712.html

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...o-spoke-of-having-people-killed-20170712.html

RSBM

Still on the fence if CD actually killed anyone-- but if he did-- he had help disposing of them
A LOT of help, imo.
Someone had to do major damage control.
MOO

This isn't good......

[video=twitter;885295394070155264]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885295394070155264[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever brought that on, let's pray for them. I cannot imagine the stress they are under.

On a 70-acre property, it's not a coincidence they dug a hole right on top of the oil tank. The big question is - did they come upon it due to tools LE were using and detected something underground? Or were they able to spot a surface area that they could tell was recently disrupted?

By the looks of what you can see of the hole, they've got to be getting close to the depth you could dig with a backhoe.......
[video=twitter;885301435960893441]https://twitter.com/cbsphilly/status/885301435960893441[/video]

What kind of equipment/technology could have led them to dig this deep?

This isn't good......

[video=twitter;885295394070155264]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885295394070155264[/video]

Can't quite hear anything but the lady with the purse (who goes from Avon lady to Tany* Hardin* in 10 secs) looks like she's mouthing the word "scum" at the white haired dude near the end.....moo

Can't quite hear anything but the lady with the purse (who goes from Avon lady to Tany* Hardin* in 10 secs) looks like she's mouthing the word "scum" at the white haired dude near the end.....moo

And she spit on him. Any ideas who is who? Yikes!

On a 70-acre property, it's not a coincidence they dug a hole right on top of the oil tank. The big question is - did they come upon it due to tools LE were using and detected something underground? Or were they able to spot a surface area that they could tell was recently disrupted?
Or did someone tell them what to look for, like a vent pipe that led to the tank?

What kind of equipment/technology could have led them to dig this deep?

Ground penetrating radar was mentioned in a previous thread I believe. Or they could have just been led to it from disturbed dirt, tracks, etc.

There was also Google Earth images from 2011 showing a hole or some type of small construction being done on that exact spot.

I think a call was made and help arrived. There is no way in God's green earth that he was skilled enough to dispose of the boys (if in fact they are dead and not running) on his own. There is more going on here. I also think what was removed was old evidence or a prior crime. Someone is talking and giving them information.

Not sure how they came upon it but they have spent days in that spot... sifting dirt through screens... using cadavers dogs... carefully excavating an oil tank when they finally dig far enough down... taking photos of it, and hauling it away. It has to be majorly significant for them to put that amount of resources there. It’s just heartbreaking to think about the implications of what it means.

It is my belief & opinion that schizophrenia can kick in quite suddenly in males in their late teens/early 20's. Very shocking to those in their families.
Agreed, but Venn was responding to my question of diagnoses, not onset.

:)

All we've heard is his one hospitalization. I was curious if Schizophrenia is typically diagnosed quickly, or over time.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Welcome, Newbies!!!

:welcome2:

So sorry to see the fracas between family members--they are in my thoughts and prayers. If I could make a gentle suggestion, let's not try to ID any of the family members. They are up to their ears in stress. Just MVHO.

Someone asked at what temp. would a body completely burn. According to the website "howstuffworks", the temp needs to be 1,100 degrees F. An average human body burns in about 2 - 3 hours. (I hope this isn't creeping anyone out.)

http://science.howstuffworks.com/cremation1.htm

So, if CD had tried to burn any of the bodies, I would think he failed in this.

Hoping the boys are found soon.

Well, first she protects the white-haired gentleman, hits the other guy, and then turns on the whited-haired man. These poor people.

My guess is cadaver dogs. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member