Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The condition of the oil tank.

IIRC there was a video from WPVI Chopper 6 when they pulled the tank out and moved it into the tent. It appeared to be partially ripped open in an almost "hinge-like fashion." The post is on their Facebook page you just have to scroll as it was about 10 hours ago. It's titled "MISSING MEN SEARCH" an they even give the timestamp ~43 minute into the video where they pull it out.

Wish I knew how to post the link, but FB links are really weird.

ETA: Figured it out - https://www.facebook.com/6abcActionNews/videos/10154863004366378/

After watching the video, it does seem like there are some black things in the lower right corner of the side that is hanging. Are those guns or shadows or just an oil spill?

I'm not sure that tank looked big enough to hold remains of four humans?

The prayer vigil may be cancelled, but these families could use as many prayers as you can offer.

Both father & son have allegedly lawyered-up....2 different attorneys. One is considered top notch.

Moo

The parents hired Fortunato "Fred" Perri Jr. He is the partner of Brian McMonagle who represented Bill Cosby at his recent trial. As high profile as you get in Philadelphia.

If a shotgun plus accelerant plus flame were dropped down the access pipe of an underground oil tank, would that explain the condition of the tank when it was pulled up? And the shotgun could be linked to shell casings at another site, maybe?

Omg I fell asleep for the past 3 hours and all this has happened?

I can't believe they're doing a late night presser!

Parents were fighting? Does anyone have that link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*****THE PARENTS FIGHTING VIDEO IS GONE AND DELETED...FOREVER LOL*****

Listen guys, they pulled that oil tank out this afternoon. There's a very strict chain of custody that they must adhere by as to not contaminate any potential evidence. This is why it was tarped over. There is no way there are any remains inside of that oil tank. They wouldn't have moved it on that flat bed so quickly. Personally, I think it's a piece of evidence that they were specifically looking for. But I don't believe there could possibly be any body in it.

While that was the case for Anthony, this is not how its always handled. Like several people have said, theres been multiple cases with bodies found in oil drums. Standard procedure has often been to take the ENTIRE drum, with the body inside. There was just a case in Detroit 4 days ago and police took the entire drum.

Your post makes it sound like its cut and dry and that's what happens everytime a body is found in something like a drum, when thats not the case. Theres no way for us to know what they found in this particular case yet.

During the news at 11 they said CD got a new lawyer, anybody else catch that?

Omg I fell asleep for the past 3 hours and all this has happened?

I can't believe they're doing a late night presser!

Parents were fighting? Does anyone have that link?

Your beau Weintraub will be holding a presser at the hour. <wink, wink> ;)

CD's new mugshot shows he's stressed out. And thank goodness for that!

I hope he confessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members