Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people on Facebook saying he posted $5 million bail today!

That can't be true, is it?!

There are people on Facebook saying he posted $5 million bail today!

That can't be true, is it?!
He shows as being incarcerated.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Front and center for the midnight pressor.
MOO they've found the bodies, CD will be charged and maybe they will charge the father for knowing/covering up. IMO.

Please let's not get this thread shut down!

My prayers for the families. What an awful thing to be going through :(

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This link is not working for me (says "live stream failed" whatever that means) Does anyone have another news station's link? TIA.
Philadelphia news stations you can Google

ABC 6
NbC10
Fox29

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I appreciate the work people put into this board.

Nothing really to say until midnight, but I do want it out there that I can't even imagine what the families/friends/social groups of the missing men are feeling. I keep forgetting, because I've just been focused on CD (based on our interactions) but...I wish there was more than sympathy I could provide. No family deserves this.

I feel so nervous right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This link is not working for me (says "live stream failed" whatever that means) Does anyone have another news station's link? TIA.

Did you try refreshing? Mine did that, too, the first time. Now it's on a news screen saying "we'll be right back"

No they are posting the previous docket no.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I was concerned because there is an photo of the docket page going around Facebook which says bail posted on July 12 by "unknown filer". The previous bail posted is shown above that, by Antonio DiNardo.

Awe thanks. I was a member for years but not on for a long time. My son went missing last year and I couldn't find my old account so made a new one. No it didn't end well, he was missing 19 days and then his body was found. Nothing like this case my son had a drug problem and the more we tried to save him the worse it got..... long story. There is nothing worse then losing a child, part of yourself dies with them. My hearts goes out to all the parents, even CDs.

My heart goes out to YOU and your family. I am so, so sorry this happened to you and I am sorry for the pain your son must have gone through.

Big Cyber {{{HUG}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member