Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any evidence that even suggests that any if them are dead? All i keep seeing is theories of how CD could do it and dispose of them but have yet to read anything or see anything that proof of that at all. The authories only seem to be focusing all their attention on one person. Why? What did they try to tie that property to before and weren't able to do a full search that would influence their investigation like this? These guys have families who still have hope they will see them again because nothing can proven otherwise. All they see on social media is talk about their loved ones being spoken of as deceased. Its sad really and not to mention CD has the same rights as any other citizen and is innocent until proven guilty. I mean seriously, they clearly had nothing on him to arrest him so they manufactured bogus charges that were already dismissed to obtain a search warrant for the property. Why? And as far as the car, do people really think he can "dispose" of four bodies of young men on his own so well they can't find them but manages to leave the car and the keys and title right where they can be found which by the way, if he is guilty of something in connection with their disappearances, he would certainly know how easily that car can be connected to the missing men. The investigation into this man was extremely premature in that there simply isnt any evidence connecting him to anything, at least not up to this point. Thats my opinion and im sorry for the families who have had to endure all of this and im praying for their safe return. Sorry if i went a bit over the top but it really is frustrating to see all these theories about them being dead and nothing else.

I would say based on the way the DA has spoken and the words he has used, LE is fairly certain that these boys are deceased. If it isn't what it's been looking like... then we know that TM is not likely to survive without his insulin kit.

Is there any evidence that even suggests that any if them are dead? All i keep seeing is theories of how CD could do it and dispose of them but have yet to read anything or see anything that proof of that at all. The authories only seem to be focusing all their attention on one person. Why? What did they try to tie that property to before and weren't able to do a full search that would influence their investigation like this? These guys have families who still have hope they will see them again because nothing can proven otherwise. All they see on social media is talk about their loved ones being spoken of as deceased. Its sad really and not to mention CD has the same rights as any other citizen and is innocent until proven guilty. I mean seriously, they clearly had nothing on him to arrest him so they manufactured bogus charges that were already dismissed to obtain a search warrant for the property. Why? And as far as the car, do people really think he can "dispose" of four bodies of young men on his own so well they can't find them but manages to leave the car and the keys and title right where they can be found which by the way, if he is guilty of something in connection with their disappearances, he would certainly know how easily that car can be connected to the missing men. The investigation into this man was extremely premature in that there simply isnt any evidence connecting him to anything, at least not up to this point. Thats my opinion and im sorry for the families who have had to endure all of this and im praying for their safe return. Sorry if i went a bit over the top but it really is frustrating to see all these theories about them being dead and nothing else.

Meo's insulin kit and glucose meter being found in the car is not a good sign. His parents confirmed he always had it with him and could be in trouble pretty quickly without it.

I would say based on the way the DA has spoken and the words he has used, LE is fairly certain that these boys are deceased. If it isn't what it's been looking like... then we know that TM is not likely to survive without his insulin kit.

Exactly. There are no pleas to be on the lookout for these kids now.

I've been a member here for years (this account is new because I've forgotten my old login and can't get into the email it's tied to), but I never thought I'd see the day things like this were in my backyard. I grew up in (and my parents still live) in Langhorne, where one of the kids is from. My brother and I both went to college in New town Township. I worked for years in Bensalem and drive through it (it's a town over) a few times a week. Driving on the PA turnpike every day for work, I'm seeing Jimi Tar missing on the billboards... As I drive to my job that's maybe 20 minutes from this farm. I just... Can't fathom. 🙁

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Well, in my opinion just the fact that one of the boys medication was still in his car (the same car that CD tried to sell) This was a medicine he needed daily.

The speculation is extremely strong that at least Meo is dead. Type 1 diabetic without insulin for 4 days. For those of us that depend on the medication we would never be caught without it. EVER!

<modsnip>

No offense, but are you from the area? A "small community"? That doesn't really describe any of the locations key to this investigation. We're talking about the suburbs of one of biggest cities in the country....there are MILLIONS of people that either live or travel through Bucks County every day. <modsnip>

Anti psychotic meds are associated with dramatic weight gain, it would explain the change from his appearance last November when he looked slim compared to his current weight.

"A one-year study of newly diagnosed individuals with schizophrenia (33% antipsychotic-naïve) followed in the European First Episode Schizophrenia Trial (EUFEST) showed dramatic weight gain: 13.9 kg on olanzapine, 10.5 kg on quetiapine, 4.8 kg on ziprasidone and 7.3 kg on the first-generation antipsychotic haloperidol..."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3501406/

My heart just hurts for the B4 families. They have to KNOW their sons are dead, but I know as a mother I would want to be knocking on every door looking for them still. How frustrating it must be to know LE is digging in the ground while their sons are still missing. (I get why LE is digging...I am just saying to a parent who cant find their kid, it has to be frustrating).

Man, now I think of him saying he's "in the firewood business now" and can't help but think of the worst.

EDIT: And now I'm remembering a caption in one of his Instagram posts referring to "smoked". Jeez, it's all so bizarre but this case is taking my mind to places it's never been before --- even if these places be remotely feasible in any other scenario.

EGADS! There are other people missing, and this seems to be the work by the same person. Someone who likes to burn bodies. Know anyone who likes to smoke their kill?

EGADS! There are other people missing, and this seems to be the work by the same person. Someone who likes to burn bodies. Know anyone who likes to smoke their kill?

There is no indication that it is connected to this case at this time.

Someone ask why this one guy is so important...he has been placed in the vicinity of two of the boy's vehicles at or prior to the time of their disappearance...he KNOWS.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

This isn't good......

[video=twitter;885295394070155264]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885295394070155264[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This isn't good......

[video=twitter;885295394070155264]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885295394070155264[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watching that sets off my emotions. I couldn't imagine.

I'm guessing that the charge Monday was intended to put him somewhere that they couldn't lose him and give them time to setup and establish the charge today. I think he is safer in jail right now until they know more....

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member