Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't take my eyes off of this case. What bothers me is that the search is for the four missing: although we don't know what evidence has been discovered, from all observations, the dig sights don't look to be recent in terms of ground covering. I'm sure LE and FBI know what they are doing and are following course, but as outside observer, it just doesn't make sense in terms of the "life or death" time stamp the DA has put on it. Wish I understood.

Right there with you on that. That "life or death" line really puzzled me today. Makes me wonder if their is a chance of them being found alive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get it. They spent a couple days digging out an oil tank, yet four guys are still missing. I'm baffled.

This is why I believe it's in recovery mode now and not rescue. There is a lot of info that is not being disclosed to the public. I believe they are building a case now. I also believe that the Father may be involved somehow as a secondary figure.

I'm a Type 2 and not on insulin.

This young man is probably Type 1 and needs insulin to survive. It's a much more serious form of diabetes. Type 2 comes along later in adulthood and is generally more manageable.

Holy cow. I didn't know that type of devise existed. Is it also gps enabled?? Would t that be nice!
But that would explain a timeline for sure!!

Unfortunately, it is not GPS enabled. The most popular CGM is made by Dexcom. You can share your data with others so they are alerted if your blood sugar spikes too high or drops too low. If there is a disruption in readings, you will receive a signal lost warning.

Can I just say thank you to the mods/administrators at WS? I just joined and I'm having a great time reading and talking about everything. You guys obviously work hard to make this a high-quality place.

Also, this article really highlights what a crazy and heart-wrenching case this has been to follow.

[emoji1360][emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376]Yay for the MODS/Admins & Trish for helping me late last night get back into my account!!! I have the utmost respect for all of you & for keeping us on track! Anyone can run a sloppy forum but this is a place where you're expected to behave like an adult! Websleuths is tasteful, professional, empathetic, sympathetic, rewarding, helpful & a site I'm proud to be a member of!

ETA: Welcome to WS[emoji847]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are we allowed to post links to victim's social media? I'm joining this thread late but I've read most of the posts and haven't seen anyone reference a certain account that belongs to one of the victims.

You can share a link to a named victims social media. No family or friends social media.

I haven’t heard this yet. From Fox News....

“sources say the spotlight is being shifted to DiNardo's parents as investigators want to question them under oath about their son's actions last weekend after four young Bucks County men disappeared. The DA stop short of calling DiNardo's father a person of interest.”

http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/267374138-story

Both father & son have allegedly lawyered-up....2 different attorneys. One is considered top notch.

Moo

On the 10p Fox 29 news, one of the reporters at the scene said that a "source" said to expect more than one person to be charged in this case.

Also, CD has been supoened to appear before the grand jury.
Is it possible you meant CD's parents?

DA Weintraub to announce a major development in the case of 4 missing men at midnight, Logan Square Shopping Center, 6542 Lower York Road.

[video=twitter;885323930755616768]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/885323930755616768[/video]

Everyone wants to maintain hope. I did see that they are still on sight digging into the night so all involved have def been working tirelessly. There is much we dont know. I just can't piece together how this hole (which the oil tank came out of) has anything to do with the immediate need to locate the four boys.

DA Weintraub to announce a major development in the case of 4 missing men at midnight, Logan Square Shopping Center, 6542 Lower York Road.

[video=twitter;885323930755616768]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/885323930755616768[/video]

Well, guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight.
Thank you for the update!

Does anyone remember if the kind of car Dean was picked up in was mentioned? Cosmo was driving a silver pickup I think.

parents are probably going to be in a hurry to protect assets from future civil lawsuits
I feel bad for all families involved, including the DiNardos

Both father & son have allegedly lawyered-up....2 different attorneys. One is considered top notch.

Moo

Well there goes me going to sleep now!!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Short for "Bucks Co 4'.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I tried very hard running things through my head! I know some of Twitter is using #missing4 but B4 just wasn't ringing any bells in this old brain of mine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone remember where a pic of the oil tank was posted? Which thread?

[video=twitter;885299503535972352]https://twitter.com/CoconnellFox29/status/885299503535972352[/video]

Fox news just said they expect more than 1 person to be charged with these crimes

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

RSBM

Good, moving forward with this !
Anyone who is in 'protective custody' atm ? (Who might be giving out 'hints' ?)

Have to say... what with the heat and humidity I've been hearing about that area...... time to get as many cadaver dogs out and about asap.

Sorry to type that-- but if I were a family member of the missing--- I'd be going nuts by now.(
If not already crazy with stress of the worst kind ! ) :(

Oh.......

Thank you for clarifying for me. Forgive me if this was posted in one of the earlier threads and I missed it, but this is Dean's Twitter account --> https://twitter.com/DEANFIN0

Definitely some interesting things there for perusal. Hoping this case is resolved soon and these families can get some relief. I can't imagine the stress they're under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member