Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;885324483762032641]https://twitter.com/cbsphilly/status/885324483762032641[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no. Seems they've had time to inspect the tank. I hope that isn't it though. :(

Well there goes me going to sleep now!!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

RSBM

Midnight ??????
At least there might be some sort of news for the families of the missing boys. (Sorry, my oldest just turned 26 and he's still a 'boy' to me.:) Although he's also a responsible and hard working young man. )
Maybe they needed time to talk to relatives first ?

Ughhh I have work in the morning. Midnight press conference?? What about making it at 11 pm

Bucks DA tweet about midnight conference. Not good.

[video=twitter;885323930755616768]https://twitter.com/BucksDa/status/885323930755616768[/video]

No. But if this allows the families to have closure than that is what I want for them...I do not in any way mean to sound heartless because I will hold onto my last ounce of hope until Mr. Weintraub tells me otherwise. [emoji179]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm thinking the oil tank was put in the hole after the bodies to try and further cover them up. IMO

I don't think their bodies are anywhere on that property. They should be checking dumpsters and trash dumps and his pick up truck for evidence. He seems to self centered and out of shape to attempt any sort of hard work.

I thought that at first too. Only thing is someone posted earlier that the dirt wasn't recently obstructed, meaning the tank has been there for a while.

I have understood it that where they are digging has fresh gravel on the top and the concrete blocks were on top of that. Not sure I am correct though. I think that is what led them there.

You are correct! I have a screenshot showing the fresh gravel, if anyone knows how I can post a pic? I had speculated all along after I heard there the Dinardos had a backhoe on the farm that CD scrape up the gravel dug the hole to max depth which is 12 ft for a bachoe , got rid of whatever evidence. Back filled the hole and put the stone back on top.. Someone with experience on the backhoe will be able to do this by themselves in the matter of hours.

I don't get it, FBI have been digging in a hole for 3 days and no bodies. CD did not have time to dig that deep nor IMO would waste much time disposing of them. They should have a bunch of dogs running around that 90 acres searching.

They did that Sunday... with k9's from multiple juristictions

Wow.. with a presser already scheduled for 11 AM tomorrow, it must be something big for them to do one at midnight.

A midnight news conference indicates to me that they have likely been found. Because if it was just a matter of upping the charges on the perp, they would have probably just issued a news release for that.

Everyone wants to maintain hope. I did see that they are still on sight digging into the night so all involved have def been working tirelessly. There is much we dont know. I just can't piece together how this hole (which the oil tank came out of) has anything to do with the immediate need to locate the four boys.

It might have nothing to do with the boys, but maybe someone has pointed LE to evidence of a previous crime. That would definitely hold CD for a long time, if convicted. Buys time for LE to build the case around the 4 boys (which, if no bodies are recovered, will take a lot of time, expertise, and patience). Better to get CD for something than for nothing.

Agreed. A press conference at midnight is not a good sign. Gonna be up for a while with the rest of you.

If there were any human remains IN the oil tank, they would not have thrown it on the back of a flatbed truck and driven away.

A midnight news conference indicates to me that they have likely been found. Because if it was just a matter of upping the charges on the perp, they would have probably just issued a news release for that.

Did CD spill his guts???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member