Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct! I have a screenshot showing the fresh gravel, if anyone knows how I can post a pic? I had speculated all along after I heard there the Dinardos had a backhoe on the farm that CD scrape up the gravel dug the hole to max depth which is 12 ft for a bachoe , got rid of whatever evidence. Back filled the hole and put the stone back on top.. Someone with experience on the backhoe will be able to do this by themselves in the matter of hours.

Yes it did look like fresh gravel... about a triaxle dump trucks worth... However the underlying soil and the way it was being dug did not look "fresh" it appeared to have compaction of previously undisturbed soil. At least not disturbed in the last 5 days

either they are arresting someone else since the source said to expect that, or they found evidence of remains.

It might have nothing to do with the boys, but maybe someone has pointed LE to evidence of a previous crime. That would definitely hold CD for a long time, if convicted. Buys time for LE to build the case around the 4 boys (which, if no bodies are recovered, will take a lot of time, expertise, and patience). Better to get CD for something than for nothing.

I can't see them holding a midnight pressed for anything but finding the young men or CD committing suicide

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know why they would wrap the oil tank in tarp before driving it off? My mind is going to the worst assumption! I wonder what they found!

I do not think it is inconsistent that he could kill 4 people, hide their bodies and then try to sell the car and hang the keys and title on a nail in the garage/barn.

He has been trouble and always got out of it because his parents could afford lawyers who made deals with prosecutors.

He bragged about his 'badness' and actually told people he has killed before. Only wannabes do this.

He most likely went to a mental health inpatient facility in lieu of jail as part of his plea bargain and when he got out, broke the conditions by having access to a firearm.

His ability to get out of all the trouble he has been in has given him the 'untouchable' ideation of invincibility. He thinks he is smarter than everyone and that people are too afraid of him to rat him out.

He thinks he is a Made Man, Mafioso style but at the moment, he is just a pudgy punk in a jail cell eating baloney sandwiches and relying on his parents money and lawyers to save his butt from a life in prison.

He is good for these murders, I will bet on it. And, I do not think his dad helped him hide the bodies. Dad is smart and would NEVER have left the missing boy's car in his own barn.

There was no plea bargain. His case was dismissed by a district judge after a hearing. He was charged with illegally possessing a firearm that he was not allowed to have DUE to the mental health diagnosis.

If there were any human remains IN the oil tank, they would not have thrown it on the back of a flatbed truck and driven away.

How do you suspect that they would get it out of there? Its not like they can just set up shop there - for months on end, in the elements - doing forensics. They would need a lab.

Does anyone know why they would wrap the oil tank in tarp before driving it off? My mind is going to the worst assumption! I wonder what they found!

IMO, just to preserve what could be potential evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think perhaps he and his father share the same name .... can someone confirm?

No.

Dad's name starts with an 'A' - though I cant recall exactly what it is.

CD has the same name as his (dead) grandfather, though.

was the oil tank intact? Did it have a hole in it or was it in half? I'm wondering if the bodies were burned in that.

He bragged about his 'badness' and actually told people he has killed before.

i wonder if he did killed before, could these be other older bodies?

The oil tank may have contained guns, or gun parts. It's a pretty good way to hide something like a lower receiver or barrel, or even a complete firearm because oil would keep anything from rusting. Storage of firearms in grease, or cosmoline was pretty much standard operating procedure for hundreds of years.

It didn't look like there was any oil in it though. It looked dry and rusted to me.

parents are probably going to be in a hurry to protect assets from future civil lawsuits
I feel bad for all families involved, including the DiNardos

Me too. Especially the mothers. I say this with a mother's heart. Nobody but a mom knows how powerful of a force the love is for their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member