Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They dug the hole alot bigger then he did.. thats why it looks like virgin soil.. the existing excavation is inside the footprint of the now larger new one

At the point of inital excavation nothing appeared disturbed..... Ill see if i can find still images.

Although it may all be moot in the next 70 minutes

RSBM

Or committed suicide ? CD seems like the type to take the easy way out.
:moo:

That quick though? I would have to imagine by the time he was processed and booked it couldn't have been more than 4 hours of opportunity to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose that if there are other arrests that a midnight news conference would perhaps be justified as well. Particularly if said arrest(s) stems from cell phone data and records. JMO.

I have a feeling this is much bigger than just these four young men going missing (and likely being deceased). My feeling is that while investigating the disappearances they stumbled upon something else, possibly related to these 4 men but maybe not, that CD's family has been involved in for many years and with lots of other players involved.

With regards to the discussion of CD's capacity to kill 4 young men and hide (bury?) their bodies....if it is true that he has a schizophrenia diagnosis, a frontal lobe injury/TBI, and was using K2, I just don't see how he could perform the executive functions necessary to carry all of this out without one of these guys getting suspicious before he lured them out to wherever, or being able to outsmart/outrun him.

I was going to go to bed but now I'll have to stay up for this presser I suppose....at least it will only be 11 here when it starts.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

If there were any human remains IN the oil tank, they would not have thrown it on the back of a flatbed truck and driven away.
Why not if its a large container filled with evidence inside that LE doesnt want to be disturbed. It would be hard to transport that oil tank any other way. LE vehicle followed the flatbed.

I just noticed you are a VI for Joey. I didnt follow that case but I am going to assume it was not a happy ending. Thank you for staying around WS. You offer an insight that most of us cannot even imagine.

Awe thanks. I was a member for years but not on for a long time. My son went missing last year and I couldn't find my old account so made a new one. No it didn't end well, he was missing 19 days and then his body was found. Nothing like this case my son had a drug problem and the more we tried to save him the worse it got..... long story. There is nothing worse then losing a child, part of yourself dies with them. My hearts goes out to all the parents, even CDs.

RE: The condition of the oil tank.

IIRC there was a video from WPVI Chopper 6 when they pulled the tank out and moved it into the tent. It appeared to be partially ripped open in an almost "hinge-like fashion." The post is on their Facebook page you just have to scroll as it was about 10 hours ago. It's titled "MISSING MEN SEARCH" an they even give the timestamp ~43 minute into the video where they pull it out.

Wish I knew how to post the link, but FB links are really weird.

ETA: Figured it out - https://www.facebook.com/6abcActionNews/videos/10154863004366378/

Yes it did look like fresh gravel... about a triaxle dump trucks worth... However the underlying soil and the way it was being dug did not look "fresh" it appeared to have compaction of previously undisturbed soil. At least not disturbed in the last 5 days
Can someone please post it?

Awe thanks. I was a member for years but not on for a long time. My son went missing last year and I couldn't find my old account so made a new one. No it didn't end well, he was missing 19 days and then his body was found. Nothing like this case my son had a drug problem and the more we tried to save him the worse it got..... long story. There is nothing worse then losing a child, part of yourself dies with them. My hearts goes out to all the parents, even CDs.
I'm so sorry to hear. Thank you for sharing your perspective.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

We need to keep an eye on social media in the time leading up to the presser... Weintraub likes to be early...

My heart deeply breaks for you and your son. I lost my husband to a heroin overdose and the whole process of addiction is so very painful for the addict and the family; and then the aftermath. I am so so sorry for your loss and applaud you for your involvement in other missing persons cases.

Listen guys, they pulled that oil tank out this afternoon. There's a very strict chain of custody that they must adhere by as to not contaminate any potential evidence. This is why it was tarped over. There is no way there are any remains inside of that oil tank. They wouldn't have moved it on that flat bed so quickly. Personally, I think it's a piece of evidence that they were specifically looking for. But I don't believe there could possibly be any body in it.

At this point who knows what to think! What a wild and crazy thing this all is. Only thing missing is Robert Stack narrating!!!

I hate to think this but what if the atv accident wasn't an atv accident but some fight... he seemed to have been in a fight more recently and some of the stuff on Twitter makes me think he was involved in some bad stuff.

Listen guys, they pulled that oil tank out this afternoon. There's a very strict chain of custody that they must adhere by as to not contaminate any potential evidence. This is why it was tarped over. There is no way there are any remains inside of that oil tank. They wouldn't have moved it on that flat bed so quickly. Personally, I think it's a piece of evidence that they were specifically looking for. But I don't believe there could possibly be any body in it.

My sentiments exactly.

OK, I have a meeting tomorrow and I have not had any productivity today! I wonder if they will be understanding if I tell them I have to be out by 11am so I can see the press conference. I hope we get more info soon or I'm going to turn into a hermit!

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member