Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when they found Caylee Anthony's remains? There were there on site under tents for what seemed like days (probably more like hours upon hours) processing her remains. And even THEN I think they even dropped the ball with contamination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: The condition of the oil tank.

IIRC there was a video from WPVI Chopper 6 when they pulled the tank out and moved it into the tent. It appeared to be partially ripped open in an almost "hinge-like fashion." The post is on their Facebook page you just have to scroll as it was about 10 hours ago. It's titled "MISSING MEN SEARCH" an they even give the timestamp ~43 minute into the video where they pull it out.

Wish I knew how to post the link, but FB links are really weird.

ETA: Figured it out - https://www.facebook.com/6abcActionNews/videos/10154863004366378/

Thank you!!!!! I searched everywhere for that.

I missed the fighting? Where was that shown? What a crazy ride this case is.

Does anyone remember if the kind of car Dean was picked up in was mentioned? Cosmo was driving a silver pickup I think.

I don't think the car has ever been identified.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...rch-families-baffled-struggling-20170710.html
Finocchiaro was last seen as he was being picked up by a fifth person, who is not missing, Potash said.
Finocchiaro has two pending criminal cases in Bucks County Court. He’s facing charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, simple assault, conspiracy, and harassment, stemming from arrests earlier this year.

I would imagine they would be keeping families up to date with whatever they know. I think that if families were given information in the past hour or so, the DA would prefer any news come directly from him rather than leak overnight.

agreed ... I have lost a child as well ... my heart goes out to all of them

Awe thanks. I was a member for years but not on for a long time. My son went missing last year and I couldn't find my old account so made a new one. No it didn't end well, he was missing 19 days and then his body was found. Nothing like this case my son had a drug problem and the more we tried to save him the worse it got..... long story. There is nothing worse then losing a child, part of yourself dies with them. My hearts goes out to all the parents, even CDs.

Saturday prayer vigil has been cancelled per the missing's families request according to abc 😞

Nbc just reported that one family member was fighting other family members of missing bc they were speaking to the press

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You're 150% right. If there was a body in there, they would have photographed the crap out of it in the hole outta the hole, everywhere

Awe thanks. I was a member for years but not on for a long time. My son went missing last year and I couldn't find my old account so made a new one. No it didn't end well, he was missing 19 days and then his body was found. Nothing like this case my son had a drug problem and the more we tried to save him the worse it got..... long story. There is nothing worse then losing a child, part of yourself dies with them. My hearts goes out to all the parents, even CDs.

I'm so sorry, MyJoey. Much love to you.

I missed the fighting? Where was that shown? What a crazy ride this case is.

No. It's gone. It wasn't really anything great and was like 8 seconds long.

Watching CBS3 now -the reporter said the DA returned to the 90-acre search site at 8PM tonight and has been there since.

Its not about psychiatrists agreeing or disagreeing. It's what I've been told by several schizophrenics. I generally tend to believe those who are suffering with the disorder.

But even so, there are many studies that show increasing evidence of marijuana helping the symptoms. I bet you could google it and find plenty of credible studies (the more recent ones) that support it.

^^ Respectfully BBM

I doubt that their Psychiatrists (MDs) would agree.

If anything, I would think marijuana usage would increase hallucinations, delusions & psychotic behavior in Schizophrenic individuals. MOO

IMO it is actually more sanitary to keep whatever might have been in there, in there until they get it to a forensics lab.

I agree. Just recently in Detroit a large drum was found with a body in it and they put the entire drum in a truck and drove it away to the ME for autopsy. I don't see why it wouldn't be the same here. JMO. I'm still undecided on if their were remains or something else in that tank, however. Maybe we will find out at midnight! :moo:

I would imagine they would be keeping families up to date with whatever they know. I think that if families were given information in the past hour or so, the DA would prefer any news come directly from him rather than leak overnight.

Yes, this is what I think. They have some news that needs to be shared first with the families, but they know that as soon as they do that word will start spreading and they want what gets reported to be official and correct rather than rumor.

Watching CBS3 now -the reporter said the DA returned at 8PM tonight and has been there since.

I guess I shouldn't complain about no sleep then. I like DA Matt Weintraub. He's a local boy from my town of Southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat